Sear

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The prince was waiting for his princess to come, along with all the guests invited to the wedding ceremony. He was standing at the center of the church, waiting for her. The door opened, here she was. The long hair girl in her princess wedding dress, without any splendid headband, was gorgeous enough to make people feel stunned by her beauty. The princess shared smiles with her husband as if they were communicating through their eyes. Music started and she slowly walked towards him, followed by a mini prince and his princess.

Reaching out his hand as he missed the touch from his wife already, the prince could find himself falling so deep for her. In his heart, it was all about his princess, the girl who he fought for so long to his dream girl. Never did any of his friends or members expect that the couple could last long, even to the stage that they were going to get married. However, here they were. It was their wedding ceremony. It was their day. The charming prince in white tuxedo, finally had his chance to hold her hand. The ceremony ended with their marshamallow kiss, just soft, sugary and irresistible.

Their group members sitting at the 2nd row gave them thunderous applause with other guests in the church. Even though the broken friendships did affect the girls, they would still feel happy for the leader. The members greeted the bride warmly with their tight hugs.

“Congrats unnie. You look amazing today, just like an angel.” Hyuna hugged her tight, whispering to her. The leader grinned and thanked her. It had been a while for both of them to find their friendships.

 

A castle concept, the prince and the princess, it was always what Sohyun had been fascinating by. She always wanted a grant wedding just like this: inviting almost everyone, paparazzi wanting exclusive photos from the wedding. The wedding would be just huge, grant, superior and unforgettable. The youngest girl could not get the scene out of her mind. Feeling her hand held by a soft slim hand, she smiled at her partner. Hyuna pecked a kiss on her lips while opening the front door on their house.

“Honey, I’m going to have a shower first.” Hyuna pecked another kiss before leaving to the bathroom.

On the tv, somehow there was a show about wedding dresses. The scene what she had experienced today in the leader’s wedding came to her mind again. Sohyun was so immersed into the show that she did not even notice her love drying her hair, sitting next to her.

To what she observed, Hyuna could see how her girlfriend was into marriages. It was not the first time she could feel her desire. She remembered that her girl had mentioned something about getting married before but of course she knew that the girl tried to act like she did not care about futhering their relationships. Looking at her love, she knew that she should do something for her. The girl sitting next to her, reminded her how she cheated on her, how well she treated her girl after cheating just for compensation, and how the girl would sacrifice herself to her. Her heart ached. She frowned with a bitter smile. The older girl could not help but reach out her hand and her girl’s hair, making the girl almost jump. The younger one turned around and looked at her with confusion. Hyuna forced a smile and shook her head, continuing her hair.

“I love you…” She whispered to her, making the latter shocked.

To herself, she found it shocking as well. Probably, this would be her first time she said what she meant. At this moment, she was indeed in love with Sohyun, deeply. It was not about her guilty. It was not about compensation. She loved her. She loved her girlfriend. She wanted to give her a promise, a promise that she was not sure whether she could handle it but still she wanted to do it for her. Her girlfriend still stared at her. She pulled her for a tight hug, giving her a long kiss on her forehead. Closing her eyes, the older girl just wanted to show her love to this girl who gave her endless love.

“Unnie…” Sohyun’s voice trembled.

The older girl remained silence, hugged her tighter since her heart squeezed when she thought about what she gave this girl was only pain. In her embra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter