I Blame Myself For...

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to the dorm, the girls are ready for bed. After having a wonderful with her members, she feels recharged from her tiring schedules. She waits for her roommate to come back their room, texting with her girl. Jihyun’s phone rings. Hyuna answers the phone but it rings again, a couple of text messages arrived.

Hyuna’s eyes widen. It is written that “Looking forward to our date.”

“LOL, just kidding…you promised that you would show me around.”

“You must be spending time with your girls right? Enjoy your night with them. Goodnight=)”

Hyuna puts her phone back on the table as she heard Jihyun is walking back to their room. “Is she cheating? Hyuna mumbles to herself.

“Hyuna, why are you standing there?” Jihyun is drying her hair with a towel, smiling at her member.

“Oh…your phone rang and I took it for you. That person will call you later.” She fakes a smile. She needs to find out if the leader is cheating or not.

“By the way, unnie, Carl just sent you messages. I didn’t mean to read that but it pops out so…”

Jihyun smiles at her. “It’s okay. He’s coming to Seoul and asked me if I have time to show him around this city.”

The younger girl cannot read the leader’s face, not knowing whether she is hiding something. Getting a frown from the younger girl,

Jihyun cannot help but let out soft laughs. “Don’t worry…I love my boyfriend.” Hyuna can only give her a bitter smile, trying to observe the leader for a while.

 

For the next few days, Hyuna can feel that Sohyun is hiding something to her, especially when they spend time at night. The youngest girl would always excuse herself and leave her alone with an ill body. Tonight, she needs to find out what happen to her girl.

“Unnie, I’m not feeling well…I wanna go home…” Sohyun is feeling that she is about to lose control of her body again. The older girl places a hand on her face, holding her hand.

“Lately, you don’t really look good. Are you okay? Maybe I should bring you to the doctor.” Sohyun quickly pushes her hands off.

“I’m fine! I think I just caught a cold. It’s fine. I’m sorry to ruin our date again.” Frowns are found on Sohyun’s face, along with sweat. She hides her hands behind, hoping her girlfriend will simply let her leave for home. Grabbing her hand again, Hyuna is not letting her girl leave.

“You know you can tell me, babe.” She caresses her face, wiping off her sweat, but the latter steps backward.

Sohyun quickens her steps, walking away from her love. Fastening again, she looks at her shaky hands. She starts to run, chased by her girlfriend. Hyuna wants to shout out her name but the public will find them out, having no choice but to chase after her girl. Sohyun gets on a taxi and goes straight back to the dorm, right straight to her room, her bed. Locking her door, her bed becomes a mess after a searching for her salvation.

Sohyun feels relieved but her hearts tightens as she heard the knocks on her door. It is Hyuna. “Sohyun, open the door. Let me in!” Hyuna keeps knocking on the door hard.

Sohyun cries while pouring more alcohol into . Trying to ignore the sounds from her girl, she opens another bottle, drinking it. Hyuna walks back to her room, seeing Gayoon standing in front of her, looking worried. 

“What happened, Hyuna?” The brown haired girl can feel the tension, worries, anger from the girl she is falling in love with. Again, she knows it is about Sohyun who has been her enemy for her love and friendship. Hyuna takes a glance at her, walking pass by her. She remembers that the leader has the keys of their rooms.

“Found it!” Hyuna rushes back to her girlfriend’s room, noticing that sadness and jealousy on Gayoon’s face but she has no time for this now. Unlocking the door, Hyuna pushes the door, seeing her girl crying while drinking on the floor. Sohyun looks up at the older girl with shocks, noticing her girlfriend standing in front of her and Gayoon standing right behind her. The moment reminds her of that Hyuna has been having a secret crush for Gayoon and the way they treat each other is suspected.

“Go Away!” Sohyun shouts at them. Hyuna looks back and finds Gayoon looking shocked. She quickly pushes her away, glaring at her.

“You shouldn’t be here…” Hyuna said coldly. Her words simply punch Gayoon in face. The girl can only stand still, having her crush rejecting her, watching her crush walking into another girl’s room. She is stunned, she is hurt, she is losing herself…

“Sohyun…” Hyuna hugs the girl tight even the latter struggles hard in her embrace.

“Go away! Go away! Please…Please go away…” Sohyun cries out while struggling but sooner she is losing her strength to push her girl away.

“Sohyun ah…Please te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter