Addiction

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Staying at the dorm every day, she starts to feel left out, left out by her boyfriend. She does not care about her surroundings anymore, all she cares is about her boyfriend. Staring at her phone becomes a "habit" to her, maybe even an addiction, or more like a compulsive action. Her phone vibrates, she grabs the phone immediately. Frowning at it, slighting tilting her head, she receives a call from her new friend --- Carl.

"Hello, Carl?"

"How do you know that's me?"

"Um...Coz I've saved your number?" She smiles awkwardly.

"Oh right! By the way, I'm going to Seoul next month. I wonder if you could show me around?"

"Oh sure! Give me a call a few days before your trip."

"Okay! So...how are you...and your members?" She lets out laughs.

"You mean how is Gayoon right?"

"Well...It's the same. Isn't it? Haha..."

"Actually I'm busy with drama filming, didn't really get a chance to talk to them but I guess they're all fine. I mean Gayoon is fine." She teases him on purpose.

"Oh...Okay...Thank you. Then...I'll call you before leaving."

"Okay, bye." She hangs up then walks out from the room that she shares with Hyuna. Seeing the empty house, she goes to her members' rooms and see if she can find any of them in the rooms.

"Where are they?"

Finally she finds Gayoon in her own room reading a fashion magazine. "Gayoon, do you know where they are?"

The brown haired girl takes a glance at the leader. "Jiyoon is composing songs at her studio and the maknaes I don't know." She replies coldly.

"Okay...then do you wanna have dinner earlier?"

"Today I don't feel like having it." The brown haired girl still gives out cold answers, making the leader sigh.

"What's wrong with this kid?" The leader thought to herself.

"Okay...then...enjoy." Walking to the kitchen, cooking for herself, she keeps texting Carl. She feels comfortable when she texts with Carl as the guy can make her relax a bit after a long day of work or a long day of waiting for her boyfriend. However, when Hyungsik sends her a message, she would totally forget about Carl, forget that she is texting with him. Carl is more like a replacement of her boyfriend, someone she can rely on, someone she can share her thoughts with, someone who can be there for her whenever she wants someone to talk with.

 

"We're home!" Hyuna shouts, having her girlfriend in her embrace, finding the leader eating alone, texting. The leader turns around and looks at the lovely couple, smiling at them.

"Where have you been to?" She asks gently.

"We went shopping!" "We watched a movie!" They both shout at the same time, revealing that they are lying. Jihyun frowns with confusion.

"So...Shopping or movie?"

"Oh...We firstly watched a movie then went shopping." Hyuna fakes a smile after stealing a glare from her girlfriend who is giggling. The leader smiles at them and focuses back on her meal and her phone again.

"Unnie!" Sohyun suddenly shouts at Hyuna, making the leader shocked.

"What happened?!" The leader asks shockingly. Hyuna shakes her head immediately.

"Our maknae is acting silly here. Go showering!" She gives her girlfriend a smack on her , signaling her to take a shower. The youngest girl leans closer and whispers something into her ears.

"Unnie! Don't you say that we had...to the members! I mean it should be our secret!"

"I know...just go showering to wash off your sweet juice!" Hyuna whispers back and giggles. Watching her girl getting into the bathroom, she finds herself sitting in front of the leader, staring at her and giggling at herself. Jihyun feels someone is staring at her.

"Can I help you?" She asks without looking up.

"Who are you texting with? Hyungsik?" She teases at her.

"No! Not Hyungsikie..." Hyuna bursts into laughs.

"Awww...Hyungsikie...Our unnie is missing him so much!" The leader steals a glare at her member.

"It's enough." She does not want to act mad but the truth hurts that she is not texting with her boyfriend and she has no idea how he's doing right now. Hyuna's smiles freeze when she sees her sister's face darkens.

"Alright alright my bad. Sorry!" "What about you and Sohyun?" Hyuna is surprised that her sister asks her about the relationships with Sohyun.

"What?! What about me and her?" She obviously is panicking at her question.

"Last time you said you're with her just because of guiltiness and..." Hyuna jumps up and covers Jihyun's mouth as soon as possible.

"Unnie! Could you not make it loud?" Hyuna whispers loud. Silenced by the younger girl, the leader gives her an unpleasant face. The younger member lets go of her hand, sitting.

"Now...I think I do love her?" Jihyun sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter