Comfort

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyuna...Hyuna! Kim Hyuna!" Hyuna opened her eyes again.

Brown eyes, long brown hair with a few blonde highlight at the front, pale skin, it was...

"Seungyeon? Wait. Seungyeon doesn't have pale skin and brown hair with highlight. And this face looks similar."

Hyuna rubbed her eyes again and saw Gayoon's face upside down.

Her heart fluttered again but the butterflies feelings faded away as soon as she found it was Gayoon.

"Why are you blushing?"

"W...What? You scared me unnie." Hyuna got off the pool quickly and kept her head down.

Gayoon muffled Hyuna up with a blanket and rubbed Hyuna's arms so that she would be warmed up.

"It's cold now, let's get inside." Gayoon said with a soft voice.

Still having a blush on her face, Hyuna was little bit muddled to figure out why Gayoon was still awake.

 

"Why are you still awake?" Hyuna shouted from the bathroom.

"...I guess I'm still not used to this house?" It was obviously a lie.

Gayoon was known as sleeping queen that she could sleep anywhere and whatever she was doing.

Hyuna could not help but giggle to herself.

"That was lame, very lame..." She smiled and walked out the bathroom as she finished changing clothes.

Hyuna passed her bed and walked straight to Gayoon's as if that was her bed.

Gayoon was confused and asked the latter why.

"Your bed is over there." Gayoon pointed at her bed.

"I know. Tonight I wanna sleep with you unnie." Hyuna replied as she pushed Gayoon down and hugged her from the back.

"...Hyuna ah" Gayoon struggled in Hyuna's arm but failed. Hyuna tightened it and ignored Gayoon. "Let's sleep." Hyuna finally replied.

"You can't lie, Gayoon. I know why you stayed up late." Hyuna thought.

She held her tighter and leaned closer to Gayoon. Her face almost buried in Gayoon's hair.

Her hair smelled so good, smelled like some fragrance which could help you in sleep.

Her body warmed the younger one up. It made Hyuna feel so relax.

She smiled to her sleep, leaving the older one awake.

Gayoon was little shocked. It was strange that Hyuna acted like this.

"What are you thinking? Why did you do that?" These two questions kept lingering in her mind.

She felt Hyuna was moving and tightened her arm around her waist again.

She could not deny that Hyuna always supported her when she was down, when she got hurt from Jiyoon again and again.

She could not deny that Hyuna's embrace did send her warmness.

She could not deny that she enjoyed this moment so much. 

Gayoon grabbed Hyuna's hand and pulled closer. She wanted to feel being loved, being protected, being spoiled.

 

The Next Day

 

The girls finished the breakfast in their house and got ready for today's trip. They have seen the view of the beach in the dark and the next day should be a chance for them to explore the beach under the sun, have fun in the sea.

"Oh...It's so hot today! I need to jump into the water and get cooled down!" Sohyun said with excitement.

"Just mind what you're doing and be careful. Remember you're a celebrity." Jiyoon reminded with a smile.

"We know, we know! Grandma Jiyoon. Let's go!" Hyuna teased and ran away with Sohyun.

Jiyoon was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter