A Fashionable Date

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyoon POV

 

The day since Gayoon has became my girlfriend, since I decided to move on, it has been almost a year for me and Gayoon. Although Gayoon has said that she would be happy no matter what I prepared her even just a hug, I still want to make that day special for her. I bet she can feel that my love for her is growing but it is not sure if she is not used to such change or she is shifting apart? No way…It cannot be happened.

I should not have doubts about her love since I was the one who hurt her most back then. Now, I think I am able to treat Sohyun as a close sister, okay, maybe a bit crossing-the-line one. Looking at the ceiling, I know I am having another night suffering insomnia since I started to have those concerns about whether Gayoon still loves me the most. She seems distracted every time I am with Sohyun, so… is it about Sohyun again? Maybe I should show her my loyalty.

Taking a look at the clock, it is 05:37a.m. I turn my body to face a photo of me and my group member, Hyuna, who is a lucky girl that she seems to get everything she wants, career, money, friendships and love. Does she really love Sohyun? The moment when Sohyun announced that Hyuna is her girlfriend, I could see how shocked she was. That sign somehow told me that Hyuna is not into Sohyun but someone else.

However, the girl bought a studio for her girlfriend and the videos that Sohyun showed us before proved everything. What am I suspecting for? Maybe it is all about jealousy again. I roll around on the bed, trying to fall asleep, but I fail. Getting up from my bed, walking towards my desk, I find myself sitting there. 

Wind blows on my face and body,making me have goosebumps. I quickly grab a zip-up hoodie and wear it on, then close the windows. Suddenly, I feel like I want to write something, something serious, something I should tell Gayoon, something I should make up for her, a letter.

 

To My girlfriend,

 

Hey, my girlfriend, Gayoon, who finally becomes my girlfriend. I have no idea why I’m writing this to you but I wanna write something that I cannot say it from my mouth. Remember the days in the Jeju Island trip? You said that you never want that trip to end, and you want to start another trip with me only. I was so stupid and blind to see you, to see such beautiful woman always staying by my side. I almost lost this woman but I still managed to get her back and now…she is my girl, my very precious one. And remember that you wrote letter every day when I was mad at you? I actually read them all but again I was too blind to see your effort. Since the moment I decided to move on, decided to get your heart, I told myself that I cannot let my girl down anymore. From now on, I, Jeon Jiyoon, will only be your girl and I will never leave you again. Every day I would have an aim and that is to make my girl smile, make her feel like in the heaven. And my eyes could only see you, Heo Gayoon. Jeon Jiyoon belongs to Heo Gayoon. Gayoon ah…I’m writing this at 05:50 in the morning. I cannot sleep because I somehow can feel your love for me is leaking. Please tell me that it is not true and tell me that you are just not used to the way I become aggressive for you. I’m fully yours now and I hope you’ll be fully mine as well. I know it is ridiculous to ask this but… Will you marry me? Like the night you confessed to me, you gave me the ring. And now, I am asking you to wear the “future-ring”. Will you accept that ring and accept the silly me? You might be probably smiling at that fake ring I made for you but hey…I’ll buy you the real one when the day comes. So…again…Will you marry me? Okay…No need to answer me now since I would be asking you to read this letter after the date. Give me your answer the same date in next month. Saranghae. And Oh! You enjoyed the dating right? Probably we did not only have the dating but alos….*smirks* You know what I am talking about! So…Goodnight. My future-wife.

 

Your future husband Jiyoon

 

 

I giggle at the ending of the letter, hoping that she would wear that wide grin on her face as wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter