Missing You

You Don't Know Him

     Your phone rang and you quickly answered it and step outside your classroom. You cleared your throat when you heard no one is speaking. You sighed and ended the call and decided to go back inside when it start to ring again. You answer it once more and waited for the person to speak.

"Hello who's this?" You asked with a irritated voice.

"It's me... Sun Hi..." A lady spoke and you sighed.

"What do you want? I'm studying ... You kno--"

"Can you please listen to me first? "

"Your father wants to see you now... He asked me to call you. Heeyoung... I know you can't accept me as your mother... But please... Your father really--"

"Aish... Can't you tell me that later? You know i'm studying... " 

"I'm sorry Heeyoung..."

"Yeah fine!" You said and press the end button.

    You entered your classroom and quickly sit down and focus on the lecture. You bit your lower lip and type your fingers on your table which made Kyungsoo look at you. You noticed his eyes on you so you stopped it and let out a sigh. He move his chair closer to you and you look at him.

"Is there a problem?"

"Nothing..." You replied and he sighed

"I'm going to take you back to your house after class."

"BWOO??" You said half shouting and your teacher and classmates look at you.

"Is there a problem Kim Heeyoung?" You teacher asked and you shook your head.

"I can't go home! " you said to kyungsoo and he shook his head.

"You're going home. " he said and move his chair back infront of his desk.

"Aish... " you hissed and rest your head on the table.

"I'm not going home..." You whispered Kyungsoo look at you.

"You are." He said and you tapped your feet on the ground.

    The class ended and you grabbed your bag and quickly walked. You're escaping Kyungsoo so he can't take you home but look who's here. You bumped on Kai and he let out his beautiful smile. You sighed and excused yourself but he didn't move and grip on your arm. He took out his phone and you look at him and try to remove his hands on your arm. 

"She's here Hyung... I found her." Kai said and quickly ended the call.

"What the ?? Let me go!" You said and he shook his head.

"Hyung said you're going back to your house? Aww... Always visit us." He said and you frowned.

"I'm not going home." You said and he chuckled.

"Do you think Hyung will let you stay with us? Hyung will take you home. Whether you like it or not." He said and you bit your lower lip.

"Oh. Look! It's hyung!" He said and you turned around.

"Aish..." 

"Heeyoung! Are you trying to escape Oppa?" He said with a smirk and you rolled your eyes.

"Let's go and we need to pack your things..." He said and held your hand.

"I said i'm--"

"Shhh!"

    You reached the dorm and you dropped your phone. He bent down to pick it up and you found a opportunity to run. You quickly turned around and started to run and Luhan gave you a sweet yet scary smile as you bump on him.

"No more escaping Heeyoung! Time to go home." He said and you froze. His stares were killing you and he chuckled.

"You better take him inside Kyungsoo... Before she run away." He said and you sighed.

"Let's go Heeyoung..." Kyungsoo said and hold your hand.

   You both reached their room and you entered. Kyungsoo didn't let go of your hand and you sighed and try to remove it. He looked at you and he held on it tighter. You both entered his room and you look at him and keep trying to remove his hand on yours. He let out a loud sigh and you frowned.

"Come on! Let me go! I'm not going to escape!" You said a little irritated and he took a steo closer to you.

"I'm not holding your hand because i'm afraid you're escaping. It's because you're going away from me. " He said.

"Then why do you want me to go--"

"Because it's the right thing to do."

"It's not. I-if you really love me! You're not going to--"

"I do love you Heeyoung... It's the right thing heeyoung... Please understand me." He said and you started to cry.

"But i don't want to go back there... Kyungsoo-- kyungsoo! I want to stay here... With you!!" You said and he shook his head and wipe your tears with his thumb.

"Shh... We can't stay together... We're not married... I still don't have rights to take you away from your father."

"Then marry me!" You said and he smiled.

"It's not the right time heeyoung... " he said and pull you for a hug.

"Sounds like you don't want--"

"I didn't said anything like that..." He said and you burried your face on is chest and he smiled.

"I'm going to miss you Heeyoung..." He said and kiss your forehead.

"Tss... You're giving me away...--"

"I'm not. I'm just returning you to your father." He said and you wipe your tears.

   You packed your things and Kyungsoo sat beside you. You zipped your luggae and let out a sigh and Kyungsoo rested his head on your shoulder. You garb his hand and held on it for awhile. No one talks. No one moves. You both jist want to feel eachother. Someone knocked on the door and Kyungsoo stood up. You placed your phone inside your pocket and headed outside with your luggage. Kyungsoo followed you and you said your goodbye and thanks to Kai and Suho. They smiled and wave their hands at you and you smiled back. You and Kyungsoo took a taxi and headed to your house. Silence built between the two of you and you took out your phone and check the new message. You put it back inside your pocket and rest your head on the headrest. Kyungsoo looked at you and hold your hand. You smiled at him and he did the same. You both reached your house and Kyungsoo carried your luggage for you. You opened the door and your father lookead at you. Kyungsoo bowed his head and place your bag inside. Tears started to form and you pull Kyungsoo outside for a talk. You want to go back to their dorm. Kyungsoo shook his head and understand everything when he looked you in your eyes. You hugged him and he pulled you closer to him he pressed his lips on your and you shut your eyes and you don't want to let go of him. He wiped your tears away and smiled at ou sweetly. You shook your head and grab his arm but he just smiled at you. You started to sob and he pecked your lips sweetly.

"It's going to be fine... We can meet anytime you want... Okay??"

"Let's go back there..." 

"No... You're going to stay here Heeyoung..." He said and caress our hair.

"Go inside..." He said and you shook your head.

"Ppali!"

"No..."

"Come on! Go inside..." He said and you wipe your tears with your sleeves.

"I'm going now..." He said and started to walk. You followed him and watch him ride inside the Taxi and you but your lower lip. He waved his hand at you and you did the same.

"Go inside! I love you!" He said and you nodded.

"I love you too!" You said and the taxi drive away.

   You stood there and stare at the sky blankly and tears rolled down on your cheek. You wipe them away and enter inside you house and welcomed by a hug from your father. You just stood there and he ket go of you. Your stepmom took your luggage inside your room and you just stood there. Your father tried to catch your attention but he failed. You headed to your bedroom and saw your stepmom placing your things back.

"I can do that. Go out." You said and she quickly stood up.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes. Just go and leave me here." You said and she shut the door.

   You sat on your bed and took out your phone and dial Kyungsoo's number. You waited for him to answer and after some rings. He picked it up.

"Oppa..."

"How are you now? Be a good girl there." He said.

"I miss you..." You said and you heard him chuckle.

"I miss you more... Let's meet in school tomorrow... Araseo?" He said and you smiled.

"I love you heeyoung..." He said.

"I love you too Oppa..."