Sweet Kyungie

You Don't Know Him

 

     You sit down on the couch beside Miso and you sighed. You look at the paper she handed to you an you hesitate to sign it. You look at her and she look at you and you both look at the paper. You took the ballpen she holds and you bit your lower lip. She smile at you and you cleared your throat and look at it again. You finally decided and you quickly sign it. Miso clap her hands and jump up and down. Kyungsoo smile sweetly and you sighed. You try to erase your signature but Miso quickly grab the paper and place it inside her pocket. She smile again and sit down. You look at Kyungsoo and he just smile at you.

"Wow!! Unnie!!!" Miso said and she hug you.

"A-ah... Miso! I-i can't breath! " 

"Oh! Mianhae unnie!" She said.

"So... You're the swimming team's new memeber! Wow!!" She said and you sighed.

"Come on... Just throw that paper... I don't like swimming..." You said and she giggled.

"Mianhae Unnie... But you already signed it. We have a practice tomorrow. Be there... Araseo?" She said and she stand up.

"I'm going to leave the two of you here... Bye! Thanks for the snacks!" She said and she shut the door.

"Aigoo... Why did i signed that damn paper?!"

"You signed it Heeyoung... It means you want to be member." Kyungsoo said and you bit your lower lip.

"It's going to be fun!" He said and he peck your cheeks.

"What about tennis?" 

"You already quit tennis right? " 

"I want to go back there... With you!" You said and he smile.

"You're a member of the swimming team now Heeyoung..." 

"Aish... " 

"Don't worry... You're with Miso... I heard she's a good swimmer." Kyungsoo said.

"Aigoo! I'm not good--"

"That's why you're practicing! Right?"

"Just like dancing Heeyoung... You can't perfect the steps easily... You still need to practice. " he said and you sighed.

"Oppa..."

"Ne?"

"Aigoo... Why did i sign it??" You said cutely and Kyungsoo chuckled and pull you closer to him.

"Just attend the practice tomorrow... And you'll find out if you like swimming... And if you don't like... Then quit and join tennis again!" Kyungsoo said and you nod.

"Ne Oppa!" You replied and he press his lips on yours.

"Do you want to watch movies Oppa?" You asked and he nod.

"What should we watch?"

"Here...  Kai downloaded something last night." He said and hand you the USB.

"Wait me here..." You said and you head upstairs and you took your laptop and quickly ran back downstairs. You sit down beside him and you open your laptop and plug the USB.

"What is this?" You asked and you played it.

"Oh ..." Kyungsoo whispered and he push lightly to the side and press the stop button.

"Ya! I thought it's a movie!" You shouted and he cover his mouth.

"It's a movie! But--"

"Aish... " you hissed and you sit down on the floor.

"Let's just watch this horror film." You said and you played it. You remove the USB and hand it back to Kyungsoo.

"I didn't know that --"

"Of course you don't know... You're not going to let me play that thing if you know that it's... It's like that."  You said and he sighed.

"I'm going to kill that Kai." He said and you look at him.

"Wae?"

"HE TOLD ME TO WATCH IT WITH YOU!" He said and he took out his phone but you quickly grab it.

"No phones if we're watching a movie..." You said and you place on the table.

"Talk to him later..." You said and you rest your head on his shoulder.

"Should we turn off the lights?" You asked and he shook his head.

"Wae? You like watching when--"

"Just stay here..." He said and he pull you closer to him.

"Are you scared?" You asked teasingly.

"Ani. I just want you here beside me." He replied. Eyes still locked on the screen.

      You finished the movie and you rub your eyes. You stretch your arms and you look at Kyungsoo. You smile when you found him sleeping and you rest his head on your lap and caress his hair. You took a pillow and you stand up and place his head on it and you open the door. 

"Oh? What is it?" You asked your driver and he bow his head.

"There's a package outisde... Please sign this." He said and you quickly sign and take the box. You shut the door and open the box. You sighed and you quickly head to your bedroom and place it on your bed.

"Eomma... You really forgotten about me huh?" You whispered.

"It's not my birthday today..." You said and you took out the bag and other things inside the box.

"Aish..." You hissed and you head downstairs and sit down on the floor Infront of Kyungsoo. You smile and kiss his forehead and watch him sleep. You rest your chin on your knees and you shut your eyes.

"Best birthday i had... Is with you Oppa..." You whispered.

 

---

 

    Kyungsoo opened his eyes and found you infront of him. He smile and he carried you up and lay you down on the sofa. He head to the kitchen and start to prepare for dinner. You open your eyes and you quickly stand up when you realize that you're on the sofa and Kyungsoo is not there. You open the door and look for him. Kyungsoo noticed you and he walk towards you. You turn around and you yelp in shockness and you place your hand on your chest and you sighed.

"You scared me..." You said.

"What are you doing? Who are you looking for?" He asked.

"I'm looking for you! I thought you leaved." You said and he chuckled.

"I'm preparing Dinner. Kaja?" He said and you follow him. You sit down on the kitchen bench-top and you take a bite on your cookie. 

"Are you hungry?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Not yet." You replied.

"Are you sure?" He asked and you nod.

"Yup!" You replied and he turn off the stove.

"I'm done... "

"Kaja. Let's eat!" You said and he smirked.

"No."

"W-wae??"

"You're not hungry right? So... We're not going to eat yet!" He said and he start to walk towards the table and place the food there. Your eyes follow him and you sighed.

"I'm hungry Oppa!" You said and he chuckled.

"No... You said you're not hungry!" He said teasingly and you pout.

"Yeobo!" You said cutely and his eyes widened.

"Aren't you letting me to eat that?" 

"Heeyoung?"

"Jebal??"

"Hee--" You walk towards him and cup his cheeks.

"Please? Pretty pretty please?" You said and you peck his lips.

"A-araseo!"

"Yes!" You said and you pump your fist. You quickly sit down on the chair and start to eat.

"Let's eat Oppa!" You said and he nod.

"Araseo..." He replied and e sit down beside you.

"Taste this one!" He said.

     You finished eating and you wash everything you use. You both sit down on the couch and you hug him.

"Are you going to stay?" You asked.

"Do you want me to?"

"Ne! Ne!" You replied and he smile.

"Araseo... I'm going to stay!" He replied and you smile and peck his cheeks.

"You're the best Oppa!" You said and he kiss your forehead.

"I know! I'm the best Oppa! Ne?"

"Ne!!" You said and he hug you. You sit down on his lap and he hug you tighter. You watch TV with him when he suddenly peck your cheeks. You look at him and you smile.

"Wae? " you asked and he shook his head.

"Nothing... " he said and you face him.

"Tell me if you want to sleep. Araseo?" You said and you peck his lips.

"Araseo!" He replied and he smile sweetly.

"I love you Oppa!"

"I love you too!" He replied and you continued watching TV.