Eyes

You Don't Know Him

     Your stepmom asked you to take a shower and go to your practice room. You love dancing. So you asked your dad to change one of the rooms and put a big mirror on the wall. So went there and saw Kyungsoo and your stepmom sitting on the wooden floor. 

"What ?" You asked and your stepmom pull you down to sit with them. She then pulled Kyungsoo infront of me and she both asked us to do the indian sit and you did. You sighed and rolled your eyes.

"Hee Young... Focus." She said.

"The two of you... Look straightly into each others eyes and calm down." She said.

"What for??" You asked in annoyed sound and she didn't replied and you just did.

"We do this to make you feel comfortable to each other." She said.

"God damn. How can we focus if you're talking?" You said face plamed yourself.

"Please start." She said and you look again on his eyes.

"I'll give you 30 minutes." She said and sat in the corner and watching the two of you.

'God damn. Those eyes are... Are... Ugghh!' You thought. And keep doing the eye contact thing. 

    Your sweat rolled down on your forehead and your stepmom the aircon. Kyungsoo parted his lips a little and you look at it.

"Hee Young... Keep the eye contact." Your stepmom said and you shook your head a little and look again on his eyes.

"C-can i go now?" You asked and she shook her head.

'God damn. Why am i nervous? I think my heart will pop out soon.' You thought and tried to calm down.

'Sh*t... I think i want to kiss her... ' Kyungsoo thought and gulped.

'No... I can't take this anymore... No... No... No...' 

"Let's just stop." You said but your eyes is still looking at his.

"No... Keep going... Just relax..." Your stepmom said and you sighed.

"No. Let's stop... This is crazy." You replied and she giggled.

"Continue it." She said and you finally remove your eyes on his.

"! I said let's stop! Why are you doing this?" You shouted and stood up."

"What... Is this what you did to seduce my father? Well... It's not going to work on me. So shut up and the two of you leave my practice room! Now!" You shouted and they did.

"God... What's that?" You said and face the mirror. You just shook your head na dturn on the speakers and started to play a song.

    You went out of your practice room and head to your bedroom and you saw your stepmom inside. Folding your clothes. You just look at her and she smiled.

"How do you feel after it?" She asked and you just rolled your eyes and grabbed a towel  and wipe your sweats

"Do you want the truth?" You asked and she nodded.

"I feel fooled." You said with a smirk and enter your bathroom and took a shower.

   You went downstairs and saw Kyungsoo cleaning the floor. You look at him and remembered all what you did earlier. 

"Kyungsoo... Let the witch do that." You said and sit on one of the chairs.

"B-but..."

"No buts... What did you cook anyway?" You asked and place your arms on the table.

"You waited for him to place the big bowl on the center of the table. You quickly grab your chopsticks and he called your stepmom to eat. 

"She can eat alone. Don't call her. " you said and he look at you.

"But families eat together. Right?"

"Well... If that's your belief inside your house. This house has a different belief then." You said and continued eating. He sighed and climbed upstairs and called your stepmom. You hurried eating until you finished your food. The two sat down on the chair and you stood up.

"I'm finish. Thanks for the delicious meal Kyungsoo..." You said and run upstairs to change to your uniform.

"Ya... Ppali... Go to school with me." You said as you saw Kyungsoo fixing the strap pf his bag and he just nodded.

     The two of you are on your way to school but the car in front of you suddenly stopped and of course... Your driver did the same and your forehead hit the headrest infront of you. You rubbed your forehead and kyungsoo held your shouleder.

"Are you alright?" He asked and you nodded.

" that owner of that car!" You cursed and your driver looked at you.

"Our car hit his." He said and you sighed.

"It's his fault. He should pay." You said and went open the door and walked towards the car. You knocked on the window and a guy in suit open the window.

"What the is your problem? Don't you know there's a car behind you? Are you brainless or what?" You shouted and Kyungsoo and your driver went out.

"Hey... Young lady... Be careful of your words... You don't know me." He said and you smirked and cross your arms.

"Oh really? Maybe... You. Don't. Know. Me." You said and he laughed.

"Open this ing door." You said and he did. He went outside and stood proud in front of you. 

"Then tell me... Who are you Young lady?" He asked and you rolled your eyes.

"Do you really want to know me?" You asked and he nodded.

"Meet my fist first!" You said and punch him on his jaw. He fell on the ground and quickly stood up and lift his fist but you didn't moved. Kyungsoo shouted your name but you didn't look at him.

"Okay... I'm Kim Hee Young. The daughter of Kim Hyun Shik. Owner of KHS corp." You said and his eyes widened.

"I told you... You don't know me... What if appa knew about this? That his new secretary Nam Hyun Jung is going to punch his daughter?" You asked sarcastically and look at your nails.

"Ooohh... Secretary Nam is in trouble eh?" You said and giggled.

"H-h-how did you know my name?" He said.

"You know what? Sometimes... You need to remove your id." You said and smile at him sarcastically.

"So... What are you going to do with my car now?" You asked.

"I-i'm going to pay for it!" He stammered and you laughed as he bowed his head to you.

"No thank you..." You said and he looked up.

"I'm going to tell my dad." You said and started to walk back to your car and grab your tennis racket. You walked outside again and hit his cartrunk with it.

"It's fair now... You can go." You said and hopped inside. You stretch your arms and smiled.

"Wwaah!! It made my day!" You said and took out your phone.

"Appa! Your secretary hit my car. And he tried to punch me." You said.

"Secretary nam?" He asked. "ne." You replied and ended the call.

    You finally reached your school and walked to the classroom with Kyungsoo. You stepped in and pointed the girl with your racket. 

"YA! Nam Taehee..." 

"Ne?" She replied with a smile and started to udjust her eyeglasses.

"You're father have a big big big problem... I guess he's going to lose his job." You said and raise your eyebrows.

"W-why?" She asked.

"Oh... He tried to punch me and he damaged my car. That's all." You said and walk towards your chair.

"Hi Chanyeol! Hi Sehunnie!" You said happily.

"Looks like you're in a good mood." Chanyeol said.

"Ne... I just punched someone earlier. And it energized me." You said and lightly swing your racket.

"We have a practice later right?" Chanyeol asked and you nodded your head.

"Good. I forgot my racket." He said. "Oh... My blue racket is in my locker inside the tennis club." You replied and he nodded.

"Ya... Hee Young... I want a bubble tea." Sehun cried and you look at him.

"Then buy one." You said.

    The class started and it's math. Your two bestfriends is sleeping and Kyungsoo is focusing on the lecture. And you... Having a nice music playing on your iPod and you udjusted your earphone a little.

"Everyday i shock. Shock!" You sang in low tone and Kyungsoo look at you. You played withh your pen and your teacher noticed that you're wearing your earphones. 

"Hee Young!" He shouted and you didn't heard it because of the earphone you're wearing.

"Hee Young..." Kyungsoo and poked your shoulder and you look at him and remove your earphone.

"What is it?" You asked and he pointed to your angry teacher.

"The two boys at the back! wake up!" He shouted and the two quickly opened their eyes.

"You. Answer this." He said while pointing at you.

"Me?" 

"Yes. Miss Hee Young." He said and you stood up.

"Are you challenging me?" You asked and chuckled a little.

"With explanations." He added and you sighed. 

"Sounds boring." You said and the whole class laughed.

   You stared at the problem and he sighed while looking at you. The class kept quiet as you stare at it. You then your lips and started to erase the problem and started to solve it. Their mouth gaped open as you put all your answer on the board. No shortcuts. And no earasing and changing numbers. You then faced your teacher. Looking at him starightly on his eyes and started to explain your answer quickly. Almost like rapping. 

"Thank you. Your class is boring." You said and went back to your chair.

"Wow. Seriously?" Sehun said and Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"What... It's just a simple problem with simple solution." You replied and Kyungsoo smirked.

"I think i should study more... A scholar like me needs to be smarter than you." Kyungsoo whispered at you and you giggled.



A/N: Thank You for subscribing and voting! I hope you enjoy my story. And please leave a comment. Tell me everything. If you hare my story... You're free to comment it below! Thanks! :)