Oppa

You Don't Know Him

     You followed Kyungsoo to the kitchen and you sat on the chair. He placed the cupcake he made infront of you and you smiled. You feel loved. Maybe not by your parents... But by Kyungsoo. You took a bite and close your eyes and feel everything inside your mouth.

 
"How was it?" He asked and you sighed.
 
"Seriously? Did you made this?" You said and place the cupcake down.
 
"Does is taste bad?"
 
"God damn Oppa! It's amazing!!" You said and took another bite. He smiled and ruffle your hair.
 
"I thought you don't like it." He said and you put some in his mouth.
 
"I must have a bad taste on food if i don't like this." You said and continued eating. 
 
"Jinjja??" He asked and you nodded with a smile.
 
     You finished eating and you headed to his bedroom and took a shower. After taking a shower. You headed outside and wipe your hair with the white towel. Kyungsoo entered the bedroom and sat on the bed. You sat on the chair infront of the mirror and started combing your hair. Kyungsoo stood up behind you and grab the comb and started to comb it. You smiled and watch his reflection on the mirror and you blushed.
 
"Why are you blushing?" He asked and you smiled.
 
"Nothing... If you're not my Boyfriend... I will say that you're a gay... I mean... You can cook. You can do things like this. Y'know? " you said and he laughed.
 
"Too bad i'm inlove... Because if i'm not... I might be a gay!" He said and you laughed.
 
"Just kidding..." He said and blow dry your hair.
 
"Where did you learn it? I mean the cooking... And this." You asked and he smiled.
 
"Cooking? Iearned it from my mother. And this? Come on! It's so easy to learn!"
 
"Are you done with it?" You asked and he nodded and place the blower down and unplug it.
 
     You stood up and cling on him like a monkey. He hug your body and kiss your shoulder lightly. He sipped around and you screamed a little. He laughed and he place you down. You sat on the bed and he did the same as he trap you with his strong arms. You lied on top of you and you shut your eyes and he burried his face on your shoulder.
 
"Never ever lie to me again. Araseo?" He said and you caress the back of his head.
 
"Araseo... Mianhae..." You replied.
 
"It's okay... " he said and lay beside you and peck your cheeks.
 
"What if... We watch movies?" He asked and you look at him.
 
"What if we stay like this?" You said and he smiled.
 
"What? Like this?" He asked and hug you tighter.
 
"Ne... Like that..." You said and he laughed.
 
"Heeyoung... Aren't you going to visit your father?"
 
"Hmm... What for?"
 
"Tsk. You're such a bad girl!" He said and you giggled.
 
"I'm not... He doesn't want me anymore... So...." 
 
"You know... He misses you... Every parent. Cares for their child." He said and you sighed.
 
"Ne... But not my father..." You said and kiss your forehead.
 
"What if he do miss you? What if he wants to see you?" 
 
"Well... That's good... But... That's impossible!" You said.
 
"Heeyoung... It's possible!"
 
"Araseo... I'm going to visit. Okay?" 
 
"That's good." He replied with a smile and press his lips on yours.
 
"Hyung-- Oh my--" You heard Kai's voice and the door was quickly shut.
 
"W-wait... Kai--"
 
"Ahh! Stay here!" Kyungsoo said and press his lips again.
 
"Ya! Lock the door!" Suho shouted and he chuckled.
 
"We're not going to do anything bad Hyung!" Kyungsoo shouted and the door opened.
 
"Yeah... If you do something to her... I'll kill you." Suho said with a smiled and shut the door again.
 
"Oppa!!" You whinded and he look at you.
 
"Wae? Do you want me to do...--"
 
"Shut up !" You said and he smirked ily.
 
"What Heeyoung? Do you want me to--"
 
"A big no!" 
 
"Just kidding!" He said and wrap his arms around you and flipped. 
 
"Why are you so light like a feather?" He asked as you lay straightly on top of him.
 
"Bwo?? Are kidding?" You asked.
 
"No... I'm not... " he replied.
 
"I know... I know... You eat a lot... But you're not heavy as i expected." 
 
"Tss... Enough with it oppa!"
 
"Wae?" He said and lay you beside him.
 
"Hyung! Where's the food?" Kai shouted 
 
"Open the fridge you stupid!" Kyungsoo shouted and you giggled.
 
      You both fell asleep and Kyungsoo opened his eyes and place your head on the pillow and cover you with the blanket. He then lay beside you and cover his self and kiss your forehead. He pulled you closer and sighed deeply as he feel comfortable hugging you. 
 
"Good night Heeyoung..." He whispered and shut his eyes.

"I love you..." He whispered again.

-----

     You woke up and quickly headed to the bathroom to take a shower. You finished taking your shower and you headed outside and saw Kyungsoo sitting on the couch and watching TV.

"Oppa?"

"Oh. Good morning!" He said and you smiled. You smiled beside him and he pecked your lips.

"Good morning!"

"Where are they? Kai? Suho?" You asked and he sighed.

"I really don't know where --"

"Hmm... Can we go out?" You cutted him.

"Wae?"

"I want to go on a date!"

"No." He replied and you pouted.

"Wae?"

"Tsk. You told me you're going to visit your father?"

"What? Not now!" You said.

"So let's go!" You said.

"I can't... I mean, we can't! You should visit him first." He said and you sighed.

"Araseo... Araseo..." You said and you stood up. You headed to his bedroom and grabbed your bag and wallet.

"I'll be back!" You said and kiss his nose.

"Wait for me." You said and he nodded.

     You headed to your father's house and hessitated to press the doorbell. You sighed and press it. Your stepmom opened it and her smile faded. You faked a smile and remove the beanie you're wearing.

"Don't tell me you forget me already?" You asked and she opened the gate wider to let you come in.

"Where is he?" You asked.

"He's inside..." She replied and you opened the door and saw him sitting on the couch.

"Hello." You greetd coldly and your father turned around.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Hmm... Kyungsoo wants me to visit you. " you replied.

"Don't expect i want to visit you. " you said and he stood up.

"Do you want something to drink?" Your stepmom asked and you shook your head.

"No thanks." 

"Do your eomma send you some money so--"

"No. I work." You cutted your stepmom and sat down on the couch away from your father.