Hurt

You Don't Know Him

      Your father and your stepmom is still in Hongkong. It's just you and kyungsoo. And your not that close to share your feelings so you decided to call Sehun. ONLY SEHUN. After some minutes... He arrived and you heard a deep voice greeted you. you froze on the couch and didn't move. 'Oh !' 

"Hee Young!" Sehun sat beside you and you snapped back to reality. Chanyeol sat beside Sehun and he smiled at you.

"How are you?" Chanyeol asked.

"Hurt." You replied.

"What?" Sehun asked.

"I mean my body hurts!" You said and they both nodded.

"You're such a badgirl Hee Young eh? Why did you pour that water on Eunji? She offered you a drink but you just pour it on her?" Chanyeol asked and you just rolled your eyes.

"Y'Know me Chanyeol... I don't accept offers from a person that i don't know." You said and he just sighed. 

"But can't you be nice to her? She's my friend!" He said.

"You can leave if you're going to ask me those things." You said and just shut his mouth and you stood up and took the beer and place it on the table.

"Seriously? We're going to drink?" Sehun asked and you frowned.

"Well... What else do you want? Watch movies?" You asked abd he shook his head.

"I know those movies you're watching... So don't let me watch it." He replied and grab the bottle.

    The three of you started to drink until you got drunk. Now you can't share your problems. Because Chanyeol is there. So you just drink and with them and drown yourself with the beer. Sehun stood up and move to the bathroom and Chanyeol looked at you as you focus your eyes on your bottle.

"I know there's a problem Hee Young.." He said and you shook your head.

"There's no." You replied and he grabbed your bottle.

"Stop drinking. You're drunk." He said and place it down on the table but you grabbed it again and finish it.

"Hey! I-i'm back!" Sehun said and sit between you and he look at you and slowly moving his face towards you.

"Ya!" You shouted and he passed out. 

"This boy." Chanyeol said and stood up letting Sehun lay on the couch.

"Go to sleep now Hee Young." He said but you shook your head.

"Yes. You're going to sleep." Chanyeol said and carried you to your room.

     He lay you on your bed and he lay beside you. Your eyes widened as he pull you closer to him and you feel safe until you had the guts to hug back. You just stayed like that until you fell asleep. 

    You woke up in the morning and Chanyeol is still hugging. You look at him and his eyes is still shut so you grabbed the opportunity to hug him. After some minutes. His eyes opened and look at you.

"Good Morning..." He said and you yelped.

"O-oh... Good Morning..." You replied and he chuckled.

"Y-you can let me go now..." You said but he pulled you closer.

"I'm wondering if Sehun is here... Maybe you're not a now if that happened." He said and he chuckled.

"W-what?" You said and push him.

"Just kidding. Do you remember how he look at you last night? God... His stares are freaking y. Don't tell you're not seduced?" He asked and you frowned.

"No!" You replied and he hugged you again

"You should be thankful that you have a friend like me Hee Young..." He said.

'I'm not really sure about that Chanyeol... Am i really lucky to have you as a friend?' You thought and he chuckled.

"Because i'm always here to protect you. I sleeped with you because i'm afraid that sehun will woke up and come here in your room." He said.

'That's all? Oh ofcourse... You don't like me at all.'  You said mentally and your eyes started to get teary. You stood up and headed to your bathroom.

"That's all... To protect me from sehun..." You whispered and started to cry.

"He hugged me because he wants me to protect from sehun... That's all Hee Young... Don't expect more than that." You said and took a shower.

    He finished taking shower and you just stayed on the couch. Sehun finished showering too and they both leaved. No classes today... You have nothing to do but to watch movies again. You sat on the floor and open the cabinet under the TV and started to look for a good movie to watch. You throw all the CD away until there's no other movies left. You sighed and Kyungsoo walked towards you.

"I'm sure you're bored." He said and you just nodded.

"Ne... Can you please get my racket? I'm going to the tennis court." You said and he nodded.

   You headed to your school snd drag yourself in the tennis court. You smiled how quiet the place is. The perfect place to be alone. You pulled the basket and put it beside you and and stared to serve all the ball.

"Hey..." Someone called out and you turned around and saw Luhan.

"Why?" You asked and he walked towards you.

"Just going to ask where your boyfriend is." He replied. 

"Boyfriend?" 

"Ne. Kyungsoo." He replied.

"I don't know. And please go... I'm playing here." You said and he smiled at you.

"Why don't we play? And let me show you how good i am?" He said and you just rolled your eyes.

    He went back with a racket on his hand and you positioned. You can say anything but he's good and you enjoyed playing with him. He went home when it turned dark and you just stayed there and think of things.

"Chanyeol... " you whispered and sit on the bench.

"He got mad... Because of What i did on Eunji?" You said.

"How much he love that girl? " you asked yourself and you grabbed your bag.

   You went home and Kyungsoo greetd you. You headed to your dance studio and turn on the light and make sure the door is locked. You opened your bag and play a song you turned the speaker volume up and took out the beer out of your bag. You drowned yourself again with beer and you finished two bottles, enough to make you feel dizzy. You stood up and dance your heart out. Tears forming on your eyes and you wiped it snd continued dancing. You're drunk and your balance is being crazy and you hit the big mirror with you feet and it broke. You cried. Feeling hopless about Chanyeol. Sehun can't help since he doesn't like Chanyeol as the topic. You grabbed the bottle of the beer and turn off the music. The bottle is empty and you threw it on the wall.

"H-hee Young? Is everything fine?" You heared Kyungsoo and you didn't answer.

"H-hee Young!" He shouted and you were shocked when he opened the door.

"Ya! I locked it... H-how..-" you said and you saw a hair pin on his hand.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked and lost your balance and fell on the floor. Your hand landed on the broken glass and you faked a smiled.

"Perfect." You whispered and tears rolled down...

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Go away!" You shouted.

"B-but hee young...--"

"I said go away!" You shouted again and he nodded.