Challenges

You Don't Know Him

     Weeks passed and you knew that everything you had is not yours now. The wealth that gives you everything you want. The car that take you to everywhere you want. The big house that makes you comfortable. And the company that you dreamed to rule. Everything you had is taken away from you. You sat down and crumpled the paper that tells everything about it. You throwed it in the trash bin and took a sigh. You opened your phone and contacted your mother. But she didn't answer your call. You sat on the couch and waited for the three boys to come back.

"Aish..." You hissed and entered Kyungsoo's room and grab your hoodie and went outside.

"It's time to be a industrious Heeyoung..." You whispered.

   You walked down the streets and spotted a convience store hirring a new cashier. You're out of money now. You really need a job so you removed the white paper on the glass door and enter inside. You waved it infront of the guy in uniform and he smiled.

"Are you going to apply ?" He asked and you nodded.

"Okay... What's your name?"

"Ki- Kim Heeyoung." You replied and he nodded. After the interview... You decided to start your work. The sky started to get dark and your phone kept on vibrating in your pocket. You took it out and saw 10 messages from Kyungsoo. You viewed it and he's looking for you. You sighed and just continued working.

    You got your break when there's no costumer inside. Your work mate Junghye stood beside you and lean against the counter. You took out your phone and Kyungsoo is calling. You sighed and put it back inside your pocket and Junghye saw it.

"Why don't you answer it Unnie?" She asked and you smiled at her.

"He's just going to ask where am i... And i don't want him to know that i'm working. He's just going to be worried." You replied and she nodded.

"Unnie... Why are you working here?" She asked and you sighed.

"Hmm... How can i say this... Mmm... My appa... Wants to punish me. And took all everything i have. So... I need to work." You replied and she pouted.

"How about you?"

"I'm not from a wealthy family... And i need to help my Parents..." She replied and you nodded.

"You're such a good daughter... Your parents are lucky to have you..." You replied and she smiled.

"Your parents are lucky too... " she said and you cleared your throat and faked a smile.

"They're so damn lucky... But i'm not lucky to them..." You whispered.

     A guy came in and bougt some snacks. Everything is calm when Luhan's pretty face showed. He stood infront of the counter and your eyes widened.

"Ya. Unnie... Are you alright?" Junghye asked.

"Your unnie is just admiring my face-- Heeyoung??" 

"Oh god." You whispered and Junghye checked everything and place it inside the bag.

"So... You know eachother?" She asked and Luhan nodded.

"What the-- Why's Kim Hyunshik's daughter is here??" He asked and Junghye's eyes widened.

"W-wait. Th-the owner of---"

"Yes. " you said and covered . 

"What are you doing here?" He asked again and you sighed.

"Can- can we talk outside ? Luhan??" He nodded and you followed him outside.

"So... Tell me... What kind of princess are you?--"

"Shut up luhan... Okay. Let me explain this--"

"You better explain it--"

"OKAY! Aish... Appa took everything from me! You know! The wealth i have is now gone. Do you get it? Luhan??" You said half shouting and he dropped the plastic bag he's carrying. He bent down and picked it up.

"Woaah... Woaah... Is that possible??"

"It already happened! Stupid!" You said and he sighed.

"Don't tell Kyungsoo... Please..." You said.

"Why? Are you shy--"

"I'm not! He's going to be worried... And-- and i don't like it." You said in a low tone and he nodded.

"Araseo... Araseo..." He said and sighed deeply.

"Tsk. If everything happens... You know we're here..." He said and you nodded.

    You went back inside and went back to work. You finished your work for today and received your payment. You and junghye had a walk and a little chat and parted ways. You headed to the school dorm and saw Kyungsoo sitting on the swing. You sighed and bit your inner cheeks to not cry. You continued walking and Kyungsoo saw you. You look at your wrist watch and saw that it's already 10:00. He waited there and he grabbed your arm.

"Where gave you been? Do you know how much i'm worried--" you cutted his words by pressing your lips against his.

"No need to worry Oppa... I just went to my friend..." You said and held his hands.

"But it's aready 10:00! It's late! " he said and caress your cheek.

"I know... Mianhae..." You said and took a step closer to him. He pulled your head to his chest and you smiled. You feel comfortable and all the tiredness you feel faded away.

"Did you eat?" He asked. You shook your head and he sighed.

"Tsk. Kaja... I cooked a soup." He said and pulled you inside. You're not used to standing too long. And your feet are feeling pain so you stopped walking. Kyungsoo looked at you and noticed that you're tapoing your feet.

"Tsk. Come here!" He said and sqauted and you climbed to his back and he held on your tighs as you wrap your arms around his neck.

"What did you do all day? And why is your feet hurt?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Aish... Let's go inside..." He said and rest your chin on his shoulder.

   Kyungsoo opened the door and Suho and Kai looked at the two of you. You fell asleep and Kyungsoo has no idea about it. Suho sighed and stood up.

"Take her to your bedroom." He said and Kyungsoo started to get confused.

"What?"

"She's asleeo Hyung!" Kai said and Kyungsoo looked at your face.

"Aish. This girl." Kyungsoo whispered and entered his bedroom.

   Kyungsoo lifted the blanket and place you down on his bed and cover you up with his blanket. He looked at you with his worried face and remove your shoes and place it down on the floor.  

"You must be tired hmm?" He said and remove your beanie.

"But where did you really go and you're so tired?" He asked and kiss your forehead.

"Oppa..." You mumbled and hugged the pillow.

"I think she's dreaming about you Hyung!" Kai said and Kyungsoo smiled.

"Let her. She's tired." Kyungsoo said and caress your cheek.

"Kaja..." Kyungsoo stood up and peck your cheeks before leaving.