Pancakes

You Don't Know Him

 

     You sit down inside your car with beside Kyungsoo and you shut it. It's time to go back to seoul and you feel sad. The place is just beautiful and you want to stay there but you can't. Your driver start the engine and you sighed. You don't want to leave yet and Kyungsoo smile at you. Kai throw you the pack of chips and you open it and start to eat it with them. You drink your water and place it back inside your bag and after the long travel... You finally reached seoul. You're craving for pancakes and you wanted to go to the super market but Kyungsoo didn't let you and you sighed. He chuckled and he pinched your cheeks.

"I'm going to cook for you... Don't worry..." He said and you smile.

"You're going to cook Hyung? Where?" Kai asked.

"Dorm!!" You suggested and Kyungsoo chuckled.

"Araseo..."

"Should we go to the dorm now?" Kai asked.

"Ne! I want pancakes. Now!" You said and you took out your phone and call your father and tell him that you're going to Kyungsoo's dorm. 

"Kaja... To the school dorm!" You said and your driver nod.

"Omo... I can't wait!" You said and Kyungsoo chuckled.

"Ya... Are you really that hungry?!" Kai asked.

"Bwo?! I'm not hungry! I just want to eat pancakes!" You said and he sighed.

"Really? You're not hungry? Hmm... That's new..." He said and you frowned.

"Mworago?" 

"Ya! What did you said??" You shouted and Kai laughed.

"Nothing Heeyoung!" 

"Ya... Are you saying that i'm always hungry??"

"I'm didn't say that..." He said and you sighed.

"Heeyoung... Don't listen to him..." Kyungsoo said and he hold your hand.

"I don't care if you're always hungry... I think that's a good thing because i can cook for you everytime you're hungry!" He said and you blushed.

"Aigoo... That's sooo cheesy Hyung!" 

"Ya! Shut up jongin!" He said and you giggled. 

     You reached their dorm and Suho open the door. He welcomed you with a warm hug and you did the same. But he's confused... Why are you here ? and why are you with Kyungsoo? Those questions are started to run in his mind. You scratch the back of his head and you look at him with your confused expression. He just smile and you did the same. Kyungsoo place his bag inside his room and you follow Kai inside his room and help you sit down on his bed. Suho thought that you're here because of your cousin Kai. But he's not updated. You're there because of Kyungsoo. :) you and Kai step outside of his room and you both sit down on the couch. Kyungsoo start to prepare what he need inside the kitchen and you smile. You move to the Kitchen and hug Kyungsoo from behind and he chuckled. Suho sit down beside Kai and he sighed. 

"How's the trip?" He asked and Kai look at him.

"It's good! I wish you were there Hyung! Heeyoung invited you but you--"

"It's because i want to stay here... " Suho cut Kai's words and he sighed.

"Okay... What i want to ask is... Why is she here? And why is she with Kyungsoo?" 

"Hyung. Isn't it obvious? Kyung-Hee is back!" He replied and Suho's eyes widened.

"Bwo?!"

"You heard it right Hyung! They're a lovey dovey couple again!" 

"Since when?" 

"I don't know... We just caught them walking together? 

"Then?"

"Then... They started to get sweet to each other..."

"Then?--"

"Hyung! Why are you asking so much?" 

"Nothing..." Suho said and he enter his room. He lock the door and he lay on his bed.

"I thought i can have her! Aish! I like her since--"

"God damn Junmyeon... What are you thinking?!"

"Aish! Kyungsoo is so damn lucky!" 

"How can he defeat someone like me? I'm handsome, rich, handsome again, and i'm kind hearted. And handsome again! Aish!!" 

"Aigoo... Junmyeon!! What the hell?! He's for Kyungsoo! Not for you! For Kyungsoo!" 

"Hyung?? Are you alright?" Kai said as he knock on the door.

"N-ne... Just talking to my Eomma... Wait a sec. Araseo?"

"Araseo!" 

     Kyungsoo finished cooking and you clap your hands together. He peck your cheeks and you sit down on the chair and Kai did the same. Suho cleared his throat and he sit down. You look at him but your attention quickly diverted to the pancakes. You smile and Kyungsoo pinch your cheeks as he sit down beside you. Suho sighed and just eat. You start to eat and Kyungsoo smile at you and ask you if you like it. You nod and you he smile and peck your cheeks. Suho cleared his throat and you both look at him. He smile and grab the glass of water and drink it. You continued eating and you finish your pancakes and help Kyungsoo to wash the dishes. You wipe the plates with the clean white towel and place it inside the cupboard. You sighed and Kyungsoo hug you from the back and you smile as he peck your cheeks. Suho made his way to the kitchen and got shocked by what he saw. You just sighed and open the fridge to grab a water and quickly head to his room. You turn around and peck Kyungsoo's lips and he smile and rest his forehead on yours. You smile and he did the same as he shut his eyes and press his lips on yours.

 

---

 

     You feel sleepy and you texted your father that you're going to stay. Kai grab your things and tell your driver to leave. You let out a sigh as you lay down on his bed and you quickly cover your body with the blanket. You shut your eyes and Kyungsoo lay down beside you and he kiss your forehead. You open your eyes and you look at him with a smile on your face. He peck your lips and you pinch his cheeks. You blushed and you shut your eyes again. You woke up 10:00 in the morning and you rub your eyes and look at Kyungsoo's cute face and you smile and kiss his nose. He opened his eyes and he kiss your forehead.

"Good morning my princess!" He said and you smile.

"Good morning Oppa!"

"Did you sleep well? " he asked and you nod. You take a shower and you quickly dress yourself up and you quickly head to the kitchen and peck Kyungsoo's cheeks and he place the food on the table and he sit you down on the chair. You smile and Kyungsoo sit down beside you. You all started to eat when you caught suho looking at you. But he didn't look away. He smile and greet you a good morning and you did the same. You feel weird. He's not like that before but what's happening? You all finished eating and you ready your things. You called your driver and you waited for him to arrive. After some minutes. Your driver arrived and Kyungsoo helped you to carry your things and put it inside the car trunk and you sit down inside your car and peck Kyungsoo's lips. He smile and wave his hands to you. You shut the door and your driver drove away. You reached your house and you quickly enter inside. You watch TV with your parents and you took out your phone and text kyungsoo. He quickly replied and you smile. You head to your room and your phone rang and you answer it. You talk to each others for 1 hour and you end the call. You lay down on your bed and you think about the next school year. Are you going back to your school or you're just going to stay inside your house and study with your teacher. You sighed and you shut your eyes and think about woohee. What is she doing inside your school? Is she taking away your crown? You sighed and you quickly stand up and face the mirror. She can't just take it away. You're still heeyoung. Kim Heeyoung. You sighed and you open your closet and you spotted your uniform hanging neatly. You sighed and you took it out and look at it. You can't decide. You want to study in your house because you love it. And you want to go to school too because Kyungsoo is there. You groaned and put it back inside your closet and shut it. 

"Aish!! What to do??"

"Should i go back?"

"No... I want to stay here and study here..." You said and you nod.

"But- i want to go to school too!!" You said and you scratch the back of your head.

"Aigoo! Kim Heeyoung! What's happening ??"

 

---

 

"No Junmyeon... No..." Suho whispered and he lay down on his bed.

"I can't ! She's Kyungsoo's girlfriend...."

"I can't fall for her ! Past is past Junmyeon!" He said and you slap his face lightly.

"I need to forget my feelings for her..." He whispered and he nod. Kai entered his bedroom and he quickly turn around. Kai tlited his head to the side and look at his Hyung. 

"Is there a problem Hyung?"

"Nothing Jongin... Is there anything you need?" 

"Ne... I need to get my shirt. I forgot it here... Where is it?" 

"Oh... The blue one? It's inside my cabinet."

"Oh... Araseo..."

"Thanks Hyung!" Kai said and he exit the room. 

     Kai walk down the streets and accidentally bump on someone. He look at the girl who wear heels and he frowned by seeing the face of the 'so called popular b*tch'. Woohee smiled and she bow her head but Kai just sighed.

"How's Kyungsoo Oppa? I'm going to visit him."

"Tsk. He's not in our dorm! He's with Heeyoung!" 

"B-bwo?! Heeyoung?!"

"Ne... His one and only PRINCESS!" Kai said and woohee frowned.

"Where are they?"

"Molla! Why're you asking me? I don't know where did they go. " kai said and he continued walking when woohee grabbed his wrist.

"Ya! I'm still talking to you!" She said and Kai smirked.

"Ya. You don't Kim Jongin well Miss Woohee." Kai said and he remove her hands.

"What are you saying you mother er--" Woohee didn't finish her sentence when Kai grab her neck and push her against the wall. Woohee hold on Kai's arms and she can't breathe anymore. Kai smirked.

"Y-y-ya! L-let me go!" Kai quickly let her go and Woohee catch her breath.

"I told you woohee... You don't know me... And don't dare to say bad words to me because i can kill you. Araseo?" Kai said and he continued walking.

     Kai reached the grocery and buy what Kyungsoo told him to. He quickly payed for it and quickly made his way back to their dorm. He smirked when he found Woohee outside. There's two things. Suho didn't let him to go inside. Or Kyungsoo drag her outside. Kai tap her shoulder and she quickly look at Kai. 

"Ya. What did i told you? Stay away from him! Araseo??"

"Why do you care?" 

"Don't let me to slap you my dear."

"Slap me if you want--" Kai's palm landed on Woohee's face and he smirked.

"Kyungsoo Hyung is for Heeyoung. Do you understand?" Kai said and he open the door and Woohee quickly run inside. Kai his lips and he quickly walk towards the screaming Woohee who's calling Kyungsoo's name. Kai is mad. Really really mad and it made him to grabbed Woohee's wrist and pull her outside. He push her against the wall and punch her stomach and he look at her.

"If you don't stop... You're going to die! Araseo?!" Kai shut the door and he sit down on the couch and calm his self down.

"Aigoo... That girl... She's so annoying!" Kai said and Suho placed a mango juice infront of him. 

"Calm down Jongin!" 

"I know! I know!"

"Where is she?" Kyungsoo asked and he sit down beside him.

"I don't know... I punch her stomach." Kai said and he gulped down the juice suho made for him.

"That's a good thing." Kyungsoo said.

"Aigoo! No one can destroy my Ship! Kyung-Hee!!! Hwaiting!!" Kai shouted and the two boys laughed.

"Stop it Jongin!" Kyungsoo said and suho kept laughing.


        

Hello Readers!! Hehe~ Thanks for Subscribing, Voting and Leaving comments ! I really apreciate it! :)) thanks a lot! I hope you like my story and please keep supporting me! Love u all!! :))  <3 XOXO