Late

You Don't Know Him

"Suho Hyung! Why did you hit the girl?" D.O asked as he open the door.

 
"I didn't mean to hit her! If she didn't try to help her friend--" 
 
"Well... What if i'm being punch by someone? Aren't you going to help me?" D.O said and quickly head to the kitchen.
 
"Of course i will!"
 
"See? That's why she helped her friend." D.O said and drink down the bottle of water.
 

"Don't help if you can't..." Suho whispered and wash his hands.

------

      You woke up in the morning and glance at your digital watch on your sidetable and your eyes widened. You quickly stood up and ran towards your bathroom. After a quick shower. You wore your uniform and grab your things.

"! I'm late!" You whispered and ran downstairs.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Your stepmom asked and you rolled her eyes.

"No thanks... Can't you see? I'm late!"

"Eat a little--"

"I said I'm ing late!" You shouted and wore your shoes.

"Watch your mouth little girl." Your dad said.

"I'm not a little girl... So you shut your mouth!" You replied.

"If you didn't replace eomma... I'll always be your little princess.." You whispered and quickly ran outside.

      You quickly hopped inside the car and signalled your driver to go. You asked him to run the car faster and he did. You ran towards your room and stopped.

"I'm late..." You whispered. There's no time to join your first subject. So you headed outside. And ask the driver to take you to some restaurant. You ate there and didn't notice the time. After eating... You stood up and lazily walked inside the car and shut the door. 

"School." You stated simply and the driver nodded and took you there. You gasp when you saw the time on your wrist watch.

" i missed two subjects?" You whispered to yourself.

     You reached your school and started to run to your classroom. Your math teacher is there. Writing some problems to solve on the blackboard. She looked at you and you stepped in without greeting her. You started to fan yourself using your hands and walk to your seat.

"2 subject passed Ms. Kim Hee Young." Your teacher said and place the book down on the table.

"You should stay in your house and sleep there peacefully. Right?"She asked and look at you. You turned around and met her eyes.

"You should be thankful that i attended your class... That means ... I'm not feeling bored when you're teaching. Not like the other teachers..." You said with a smirk.

"Hee Young... Are you really answering me like--" 

"Come on... If i'm not going to answer your question... You're going to humiliate me. Right? I know you Mrs. Han." You said and finally sat down.

"Time is running!" You said. "Tick. Tack. Tick Tack."

     She turned around and continued writing her lectures. You smirked and turned to see Sehun and Chanyeol sitting at your back. You took out your notebook and realize that your pen is missing. 

"Ya! Do Kyungsoo..." You said to your seatmate you he looked at you with her big yet cute eyes. 

"Give me that." You commanded and pointed to his pen.

"B-but i'm writing--"

"Give me." You said and raise your eyebrow. He handed you his pen that made Chanyeol to crack a laugh.

"Goodboy..." You whispered and started to write your lectures.

"Ya! My jaw is still hurts!" You said to Sehun and he smiled.

"It's your fault. If you didn't try to help me you wouldn't feel that." He replied.

" you Oh Sehun!" You said and he nodded with a smile.

    The lunch break arrived and you decided to stay inside your classroom beacuse of what you ate earlier... You're not hungry yet. You sat there beside D.O and you look at him.

"Diet?" You chuckled and he looked at you.

"H-huh? I'm just waiting for my friends..." He replied.

"Oh.."

"Kai? That idot who wants to take me to Lotte World?" You asked and he looked at you.

"I-idiot?" 

"Of course... Your not going to agree!" You said and put your black eye mask for sleeping and rested your head on the table.

"H-huh..."

"Stop stammering... I'm not going to eat you stupid." 

"Hyung!" You heard Kai's voice and you raised your head removing your sleeping mask from your eyes.

"Hi... Kim Jong In! How's Lotte World?" You asked sarcastically and you chuckled and put your sleeping mask again.

"Eat well!!" You said and rest your head on the table.

     Class ended and Chanyeol and Sehun decided to go to the men's room. You nodded your head and wait for them at the bench. Wait again. You stood up and stamped your foot and started to get impatient. How many litters do they have to pee? 

" this boys..." You whispered and grabbed you bag and started to walk.

"Wait! Hee Young!" You heard Chanyeol. You didn't turned around and keep on walking. The two boys started running and Chanyeol pulled your back pack that made you stop walking.

"Seriously... Do i need to wait like 15 minutes for you to finish your --"

"Sorry!" Sehun said and place his arms around you.

"Let go of me Sehun!" You shoud and pushed him.

"Tss... I'm going home..." You said and quickly headed to the car.

"Aigoo..." Chanyeol whispered while watching you walking away.

"Maybe she's having a girl's thing..." Sehun said and they both started to walk.

-----

     You reached your house and you saw your stepmother cleaning the house. You want a maid. But since she moved in you don't want a maid anymore. You want her to do all the house chores. You moved to your bedroom and change your clothes and went down to eat dinner. After eating dinner with her. You quickly stood up and started to climb upstairs when you heard your father calling you. You looked at him and he started to talk.

"Me and you Mom--" 

"Stepmom..." You cutted him and he just sighed.

"We're going to China for a buisness meeting..." He said.

"Well... Is it really necesarry for her to come with you?" You asked and blow on your nails.

"Hee Young!" He shouted.

"Go ahead..."

"Then who's going to clean here? Who's going to Cook?" You asked.

"She's not a maid here... "

"Yes she's not! But she's my STEPmom! " you said.

"We're going to hire who's going to cook for you..." He said.

'Wait... Kyungsoo knows how to cook... Good idea Hee Young! New Toy!!'

"Hee Young?" Your father talked and snapped you back to the reality.

"I'm going to hire! I know someone!" You suggested.

"What? No!" Your father replied.

"Well... I'm the one who's going to eat what will the future cook will serve here. Not you." You replied and he sighed.

"Let her..." Your stepmom said and your father finally agreed.

"Okay... What's her or his name?" He asked.

"Do Kyungsoo!" You replied and enter your room.

 



A/N: Hello! :) Thank you and please keep reading my new Fic! :) Kamsahamnida!! :))