Confession

You Don't Know Him

      Since your stepmom enjoys Hongkong. Your father decided to stay there for awhile but it's fine with you. You can enjoy yourself inside your house. Someone knocked on the door and Kyungsoo opened it.

"Heeyoung... Chanyeol is here." He said and you quickly stood up.

"What are you doing here?" You asked and Chanyeol smirked.

"Just visiting... Since there's no classes today because of some celebration in school... And sehun is in a mall..." Chanyeol said.

"Sounds like i'm a second option... But i don't have beers. Or soju... So you can leave... And it's dark now... Don't let those gangsters catch you again." You said.

"Woah... Don't worry... I bought some..." He said and walked inside. You face palmed yourself and follow him to the couch.

"Come on... Why don't you just go out with Eunji?" You said.

"She's in jeju with her family..." He replied and handed you the bottle. You drank it down and he did the same.

"I'm going to drink just one bottle.... " you said and he laughed.

"Is that possible?" He asked and you frowned.

"Just kidding... Anyways... How are you? You didn't attend the practice yesterday." He said.

"I-i forgot..." You said.

"Forgot? But you brought your Racket..." He said an dyou just shook your head.

"Ne... I brought it ... But there's something bothering me... And there... I forgot about the practice." You replied and he look at you.

"What's bothering you?"  He asked and you shook your head.

"Not your buisness..." You said and finish your drink.

"Want more?" He asked and you shook your head.

"I said i'll drink one..." Yu whispered.

"Last one." He said and he handed you another botlle but you shook your head.

"I'm serious Chanyeol..." You said nd he nodded his head and olace the bottle down on the table.

"So... What's bothering you? Please tell me..." He said and you look at him.

"You really want to know?" You asked and he nodded his head. 

    You stood up and walked outside and he followed you. You're not sure if you're going to tell him or not. But you're there. There's no time to back up. 

"Chanyeol..." You said and he look at you. 

"What is it?" He asked you and finish the last drop of is beer.

"I-- i..." 

"you?" He asked.

"Well... There's not ime to back out now..." You whispered and he nodded.

"Yes... You're here... So tell me what's bothering you..."

"Do you really like Eunji?" You asked and he smiled.

"Ne... D you know how much she make me happy?" He said and you felt something stab on your heart.

"Oh..." You said and tears formed on your eyes. You sighed and bit your inner cheeks

"More than... More than i make you happy?" You asked.

"Do you want the truth? Well... It's a yes.." He replied and tears rolled down.

"Is that what bothers you?" He asked.

"Come on... We're bestfriends!" He cheered you up and started to sob.

"T-that's the ing problem Chanyeol! We're just bestfriends!" You replied and cover your mouth to prevent sobbing.

"Heeyoung... You..."

"Yes chanyeol! I like you! I like you! Can you understand? " you said and you held you on the shoulders.

"Come on... Maybe you're just--"

"I'm not! " you cutted him and he stepped forward.

"Heeyoung... I'm not the right guy..." He said and pulled you for a hug.

"We grew up like brothers and sisters... I'm not the guy for you..." He said and you sobbed and punch his chest lightly. You became wek by his words and you release you and wipe your tears away. He look at you starightly to your eyes and he kiss your forehead. And he smiled at you. You fell on your knees and he started to walk away. You feel your heart stopped beating and You just stayed there and kept on crying. 

"Hee Young!" You heard sehun and he pulled you up.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Guess what... I confessed to Chanyeol... " you said.

"...and he said he likes Eunji... Eunji can make him smile more than i can do. I envy her... Because Chanyeol likes him..." You said and started to sob and sehun pulled you for a hug.

"Shh... Don't say that... You're the most beautiful lady i ever saw..." He said and caress you back.

"No... I may get whatever i like... Like new phones. New cars... I can even buy my own house. But i can't have the person i want!" You shouted and Sehun sighed.

"There's a right person Heeyoung..."

"Heeyoung... I-i Li--

"I believe now... 'If you don't want your friendship end... Don't fall for your friend' right?" You said and Sehun's eyes get teary.

' I think she will never like me...' Sehun said mentally and release you from his hug. He felt his heart stabbed and he looked at you.

"You sure with that?" He asked and you nodded.

"I will never ever fall for my friend again..." You said and wipe your tears.

"I'm going home." Sehun said and you just stood there looking at your shoes.

"I-i'm going home... Right..." He said and kept crying. Sehun walked away and tears rolled down on his face

"How can't he like me?" You asked yourself and felt weak. You fell on the ground and tears kept rolling down on his face.

"I can't believe this..." You whispered and the door opened. Kyungsoo pulled you up and you hugged him.

"Why can't he love me? Why?" You asked and he patted your back.

"Don't cry..." He whispered.

"I'm nice to him... I didd everything so he can notice me... But why is he like that? Why can't he see me as a perfect girl? " You said half shouting and you pulled you closer to him.

"Maybe he's not the right guy..." 

"He's the right guy Kyungsoo... He is.." You sobbed and he grabbed your cheeks and look at your eyes.

"don't cry..." He said and wipe your tears with his thumb

"He's not worth crying for..." He said.

"He just smiled at me when he left and keep on telling me that were just like brothers and sisters... That hurts my feelings... It hurts me a lot!!" You shouted and Kyungsoo pulled you again for a hug.

"Why don't you let him think? And maybe he changes his mind." He said and you didn't answer.

"Everything will be fine..." He said and he pulled you inside.

"Why don't we have a drink?" He said and you wipe your tears.

"You're not going to meet them?" You asked.

"I can't leave you here if you're like this. Kaja..." He said and sat you down on the couch.

    He came back with a bottles of beers and he sat down beside you. Tears didn't stopped rolling and he lifted up your face and handed you your beer.

"I saw this inside the ref. i know it' yours... Since your father is not here." He said and you just nodded.

"It's mine..." You replied.

"Don't think about it... Just be happy... Hmm?" He said.

"Your voice... It's ... It's beautiful... Can you sing for me?" You asked and his heart skipped a beat as you rest your head on his shoulder.

"A-araseo..." He replied 

Covering my ears to listen to you

Shutting my eyes to imagine you
You have slowly become blurred, you have slowly left me
In the unstoppable memories
 
I stop (stop) I stop (stop)
The memories of having once loved, control me so easily
Once again, One more time
How can it end like this I cannot believe
Those countless promises, what to do, what to do
 
Not breathing to feel you
Clutching both fists together to touch you
You have slowly become blurred, you have slowly left me
In the unstoppable memories
 
I stop (stop) I stop (stop)
The memories of having once loved, control me so easily
Once again, One more time
How can it end like this, I cannot believe
Those countless promises, what to do, what to do
 
Not breathing to feel you
Clutching both fists together to touch you
You have slowly become blurred, you have slowly left me
In the unstoppable memories
 
I stop (stop) I stop (stop)
The memories of having once loved, control me so easily
Once again, One more time
How can it end like this, I cannot believe
Those countless promises, what to do, what to do
 
No fear of pain, no fear of hurt
Only with you here will I be able to live
Without you I am just as if I have lost a life
Unable to move forward, unable to move backward
What do I do, what do I do
 
Stop
 
Dark and lightless (since the day you left)
Dark and lightless (since the day you dumped me)
Since the day you left me
I have died a little
 
Once again, One more time
How can it end like this, I cannot believe
Those countless promises, what to do, what to do
 

"It's beautiful Kyungsoo..." You said and wipe your tears

"What's the title of that song?" You asked.

"Daydream... Sj." He replied and you smiled.

"Thank you Kyungsoo... You're always there for me... " you said.

"Even i'm a sort of Evil Witch..." You said and giggled. You drank down the beer and place it on the table.

"It's not a problem..." He said and tuck the loose strands of your hair behind your ear.

"Just always smile..." He said and smiled sweetly at you.

 



A/N: Thanks for subscribing! And please leave a comment about this chapter! :) Thanks!