Kyung-Hee

You Don't Know Him

 

      You lay on your bed and you shut your eyes. Everything replayed and you smile and cover your whole body with the blanket. Jisook look at you with her weird expression and you cover your mouth and your face turned red.  Jisook walked towards your bed and she removed your blanket. You quickly look at her and act like you're angry.

"Ya! What do you think you're doing?" You asked almost shouting.

"What's with giggling?" She asked and you frowned.

"I'm not giggling? Are you crazy?" 

"I heard you Heeyoung!" She said and you sighed.

"Hear who? Maybe it's just your imaginations! Go to sleep!" You said and she bit her lower lip.

"Heeyoung... Isn't that... Creepy?" 

"Tsss..." You said and you look at her and she quickly lay on her bed and cover herself with the blanket.

"Jisook? Do you heard that??" You said and she hugged the pillow.

"Heeyoung! Hajima!!" She shouted and you sighed.

"Go to sleep!" You said and your phone vibrated. You opened the message and you bit you lower lip.

 

From: Kyungsoo Oppa

 

Heeyoung... Are you asleep?

 

To: Kyungsoo Oppa

 

Not yet... ^^

 

From: Kyungsoo Oppa

 

Good. Can you go outside?

 

     You stand up and you grab your hoodie and you open the door. Kyungsoo is standing there and he smile cutely. You blushed and you pinch his cheeks and he pull you for a hug. You wrap your arms around his waist and you rest your head on his shoulder. You look at him and he peck your lips. You smiled and he hold your hand and you both walk together. You smile at you reached the sea side. You sit down with him and you rest your head on his shoulder.

"Heeyoung..."

"Ne?"

"Are you going back to school in the next school year?" 

"I don't know... I feel comfortabloe studying in my house..." 

"Don't you have plans of coming back?"

"I'm going to decide... I don't really know..." You said and he sighed.

"I feel lonely there..." He said and you smirked.

"Ya... You have Woohee there..." You said teasingly and he frowned.

"I said i don't like her!"

"I'm just teasing you!" You said and he smirked.

"Teasing me?" He said and he his lips and move closer to you.

"Who are you teasing heeyoung?"

"O-oppa... T-that's not what i mean...--"

"What do you mean then? Tell me..." He said and he bit your lower lip. You gasp and he smirked.

"Y-ya... Are you drunk?" You asked and he shook his head.

"Nope." 

"Wha-what are you doing?! Y-ya!--" you're shock by his actions and he press his lips on yours.

"Don't move." He said and pull you closer to him.

"O-oppa... " 

"Bwo?" He stopped kissing you and you bit your lower lip.

"Nothing..." You said and he frowned. He press his lips on yours again and you just shut your eyes. You opened your eyes when his hands s on your waist and you just ignored it. You finally decided. Kyungsoo started to kiss your jawline and you push him away. He look at you and you stand up. You bit your lower lip and you start to walk when he grab your wrist.

"Heeyoung... I-i'm sorry!" He said and you gulped your saliva down. 

"U-uh... C-can i go back inside?" You asked and you look at him but you quickly look away.

"Heeyoung--"

"It's okay Oppa..." You said and he sighed.

"I don't believe you..." He said and you look at him.

"Wae? I said it's okay!" You said with a smile and he sighed.

"Are you telling me the truth?" He asked and you nod.

"Ne oppa..." You said.

"Then why're you leaving me?" He asked.

"It's... It's because... I'm sleepy... Yeah." You said and he sighed.

"You're lying... You can tell me--"

"I said it's fine!" You said and you sighed.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to shout..." You said and you look away.

"See? You're mad." He said and mentally face palmed yourself.

"Aish... Can we stop fighting? " you said and eh turned around and face his back to you.

"Great! So... We're going ti break up again?! Perfect Do Kyungsoo!" You said and you start to walk. Kyungsoo run after you and he quickly grab your wrist and hug you.

"Don't ever say those words again..." He said and you sighed.

"Okay... I'm sorry..." You said and he kiss your forehead.

"I'm sorry..." You said and he nod.

"No more fights... Araseo?"

"Mmm. Araseo!" You replied and you hug him.

 

---

 

    You woke up in the morning and jisook and lay down beside you. You try to push her away but she force to sleep there. You sighed and you stand up and hit her with the pillow. She open her eyes and she frowned. You roll your eyes and you cross your arms and she quickly stand up and you head to the bathroom and take a shower. You dress up yourself and you head outside with Jisook for your breakfast. You all finished eating and Kyungsoo stand up and start to walk. He secretly wink at you and you cleared your throat. After some minutes... You followed him and Sehun felt something weird about you. He sighed and just enjoy the view with the others.

"Oppa! Wait up!" You shouted and you stopped running as you reach him. You catch your breath and you sit down on the sand.

"Aigoo... " you sighed and he pull you up.

"Where are we going? " you asked and he didn't answer. He fixed his black shades and you sighed.

"Tsk. Ya! Did you hear me?" You asked and he stopped walking and took out something from his pocket. You look at him and he wear another black shades on you and you sighed.

"Did you hear me ? Oppa?"

"Ne. I do." He replied and you both started walking.

"So where are we going?"

"Somewhere quiet..." He replied with a smile and he hold your hand.

"Kaja..." He said.

     You reached a place and no one is there but only the two of you. You look around and you  both sit down under a tree and listen to the waves. You shut your eyes and feel the cool wind that hit you and Kyungsoo rest his head on your shoulder.  He sighed and he look at you. You remove your shades and he did the same. He stare at you and cleared your throat.

"Is there something on my face?" You asked and he chuckle. He shook his head and he smile at you sweetly.

"Then why're you staring like that? Look at the view over there! Wait... Let me take a picture of that." You said and you took out your phone.

"Because you're more beautiful than the view..." He said and you smirked.

"Cheesy Oppa..." You said and he peck your cheeks.

"Let's take a picture!" He said and you agreed and you smiled as you take our picture.

"There..." He said and you take another one.

     Without knowing... Sehun , Chanyeol and Jisook with her SLR camera followed the two of you and take pictures while the two of you enjoying the view there. Sehun chuckled and Chanyeol did the same. Jisook kept taking pictures and Sehun sighed.

"Ya. Take a picture of us!" He said and Jisook hand the camera to Chanyeol. 

"Let me see..." Sehun said.

    You and Kyungsoo stayed there while the three kept following you and Kyungsoo. You decided to go to other place and Kyungsoo stand up and you both walk. Jisook kept taking photos when you felt someone is following. You turned around and the three frozed. Kyungsoo chuckled and They quickly turn around. You sighed and you walk towards them and grabbed Jisook's camera. She tried to stop you but you slap her hands away. You opened the camera and view the pictures. You smirked and you hand the camera back to Jisook.

"You-you're not mad right?" 

"No... Actually... I love all the pictures there..."

"Jinjja?" 

"Ne..."

"So keep following us and take pictures. If you leaved. You're going to be a dead meat." You said and Jisook's eyes widened.

"Bwo?!"