Accident

You Don't Know Him

     Chanyeol took you home and you decided to enter your house when he grabbed your arm and peck your lips. You fake a smile and wave your hands at him. You shut the door and quickly head to your bedroom. Your parents are coming back later from china. You wanted to be alone but what can you do if they need to go home now? You sighed deeply and lay on your bed.

 

"Heeyoung... What's your problem??" You asked yourself.

"Babo! Babo!!" 

"AHHH~~" you screamed in annoyance and kick your shoes off.

"You're crazy!!" You shouted at yourself and slap your own face.

"Chanyeol is your boyfriend... But why do you still love Kyungsoo??" You questioned yourself and tears rolled down.

"Kyungsoo..." You sobbed and quickly wiped your tears.

"I can't forget you... Why?" 

      Your phone vibrated and you took it out of your pocket and cleared your throat before answering it. 

"Appa?"

"Heeyoung... We will be there... Did you eat your dinner?" He asked and you sighed.

"Did you call for that?" You asked and ended the call. You place your phone down and your eyes and fell asleep.

      Kyungsoo went outside of their dorm without permission from suho. He headed to a bar and drown his problems with beers. After some bottles. He feel dizzy and decided to go home. He kept on walking and he turned around when he saw a bright light soon to hit him.

 

*BOOGSSHH*

 

     Kyungsoo lied on the road and his head started bleeding. The driver quickly ran towards him and check him if he's okay. The guy carried him and place him inside the car and headed to the hospital.

"Oh my god... I'm sorry!" The guy said and Kyungsoo didn't talk but keep on grunting in pain.

    They reached the hospital and quickly asked for help. The nurses quickly assist them. Kyungsoo slowly shut his eyes and whispered. The giy had Kyungsoo's phone and contacted Suho, kai, and everone on the phone book.

"Heeyoung..."

----

    You woke up and accidentally hit the lampshade on the side table. You hissed in annoyance and grabbed it and place it back. You took your phone and saw 20 missed calls from Suho. You sighed and decided to call him.

"Heeyoung!" He said in a relieved tone.

"What's your problem?" You asked and grab some clothes.  Your eyes widened and drop your phone.

"K-kyungsoo..." You whispered and snapped back to reality and pick your phone.

"Where is he?" You asked.

"We're in the hospital!" He said and you ended the call and quickly change your clothes.

    You ran outside and accidentally bumped to your father. You ignored him and quickly knocked the window on the car. The driver opened the door and you quickly enter.

"Hospital! Ppaili!!" You shouted and he nodded and started to drove away.

    You reached the hospital and searched for Kyungsoo's room. The nurse lead you and you found suho outside with Kai.

"Suho!" You said an dran towards them.

"Where's his parents?" You asked.

"They just left. They said to me to look after him. They're busy..." He replied and you pinched your lower lips.

"How is he?" You asked and tears rolled down.

"He's fine... Don't worry..." He replied and bit your inner cheeks andthe doctor came out.

"He's fine now... You can enter. And we should wait for him to wake up." The doctor said.

"Go in..." You said to them and they nodded and you stood infront of the door waiting for them.

    After some minutes... Suho and Kai went outside and patted your shoulder. You bit your lower lip and held on the door knob. You sighed and open the door and saw him lying on the bed with a oxygen mask on his face. You covered your mouth and walked towards him and held his hands.

"Kyungsoo..." You whispered and tears rolled down.

"What happened?" You said and started sobbing.

    You stare at him and felt something stab your heart. You caress his hair and kiss his forehead.

"I love you Kyungsoo ..." You whispered and wipe your tears away.

"Always..." You whispered and saw his hands slightly moved. And you took a step backwards and ran outside.

"H-he's awake..." You said and suho stood up.

"Jinjja?" He asked and you nodded. Suho ran outside and Kai followed him and you grabbed his arms. Kai turned around and look at you.

"Don't tell Kyungsoo... T-that i'm here..." You said.

"Wae?" He asked.

"Come on... He broke up with me... I-i'm sure he doesn't want to see me here." You said and he agreed.

"I'll tell Suho hyung..." He said and you nodded.

"Thanks." You said and he entered the room.

     You peeked inside and saw Kyungsoo open his eyes. You feel relieved and you smiled. The doctor came and you step aside and let them enter. You wiped your tears and started to walk. Your phone vibrated and you look at it. Chanyeol is calling and you sighed.

"Ne?" You asked

"Where are you?" He asked.

"I-i'm just walking around..." You said.

"Where?" He asked.

"Somewhere in myeondeong... " you said and you heard him laugh.

"Let's meet? " he asked.

"Araseo... Where?"

"Hmm... Bubble tea shop?" He said.

"Araseo... I'll be there..." You said and ended the call and exit the hospital.

      After some minutes. Suho clamed down and look at Kyungsoo. He's all fine and he all need is to rest and stay there for some days. Kai stood beside him and look at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo look around and expecting you there. But you're not there.

"W-where's heeyoung?" He asked and suho and Kai looked at eachother.

"She didn't visit..." Suho said and Kyungsoo nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry... We tried our best to contact her--"

"It's okay... If she doesn't want to visit... It-it's okay..." Kyungsoo said and his lips.

"Is there something hurt?" Kai asked.

"I'm fine... I'm fine..." He said and kai nodded.

    They all fell asleep. And in the morning... Kyungsoo's parents came to visit him. They had a talk. But Kyungsoo didn't told anything about you and him. After some hours. They decided to leave and go to their works. Suho and Kai came back with some clothes and place their bags on the floor. Some of ?EXO members came and visit him too. But they didn't stay too long. Suho sat on the couch and watch Kyungsoo.

"Are you hungry?" Suho asked.

"No." He replied and Suho just nodded.

"Tell us if you need something..." Suho said and started to text you.

 

To: Heeyoung

 

Heeyoung... He's awake... Aren't you going to visit him?

 

      You read the message and stopped eating for awhile. Your father looked at you and you cleared your throat and replied.

 

To: Junmyeon

 

Just text me if he's sleeping... I don't want him to get mad...

 

     Suho nodded to your text and put his phone back to his pocket and smile at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo smiled back. After some minutes... You received a message from suho. You skipped your History class and headed to the hospita with a basket of fruits and a boquet of flower. You removed the cards and open the door. Kyungsoo is sleeping. You placed the basket and the flower on the table and walked towards him. You held his hands and tears rolled down. You quickly wiped it and turn around. But suho saw it and he walked towards you and patted your shoulders.

"I know... But he's fine now... So don't worry..." He said and you nodded and turned around. 

    You kiss his forehead and let your tears hit the floor. You gave your goodbye to Suho and went outside before he open his eyes.

"Get well soon Kyungsoo..." You whispered and started to walk.