Absent!

You Don't Know Him

"Oh Sehun?"

"Present!" Sehun said as he heard his name being called by their teacher.

"Do Kyungsoo?" 

"Here!"

"Kim Jieun?"

"I'm Here!"

"Kim Heeyoung?" 

"Kim Heeyoung?" Your teacher repeated.

"Heeyoung?--"

"She's absent!" Kyungsoo said and he let out a sigh.

"Okay... Who wants to volunteer to arrange your list in order? It's... Y'know... Anyone?" Your teacher asked and no one raise a hand. She sighed and place it on the table and took her book.

"Fine. I'll fix it" she said and Kyungsoo take a look at your seat.

"Hyung? Do you know why she's absent?" Sehun asked and Chanyeol looked at him.

"I don't know... She didn't told me anything..." Kyungsoo replied and Sehun nodded.

"Ah. Chanyeol! Can you hand me my pen? There! Over there!" Sehun said and Chanyeol pick up Sehun's pen from the ground and hand it to him.

"He doesn't call me Hyung anymore?" Chanyeol whispered and Kyungsoo look at him.

"Okay... Kyungsoo! Are you paying attention to my lesson?" 

"N-ne!" 

     You woke up and check the time. Your eyes widened and you quickly stood up and hurriedly run inside your bathroom. You stopped infront of the mirror and let out a sigh. You stare at your reflection and wash your face.

"I'm marked as  absent for sure... " you said and let out a sigh. You took a shower and change your clothes and eat your breakfast. You sat on the couch and open the TV.

"Aren't you going to school Heeyoung?" Yo father asked and you shook your head.

"Why?"

"Can you check the time? " you asked and he sighed.

"Well... I'm going now." He said and you just nodded.

"Ah... Heeyoung... I'm going to visit my grand mother... " you stepmom said and you nodded again.

"Feel free to leave this house." You said.

"You can buy anything you want to eat outside. Okay?" She said and you look at her.

"Fine." You said and continued watching.

"Just buy a box of pizza for me." You said and she smiled.

"Araseo! Annyeong!" She said and you nodded.

"Annyeong!" 

    You finished the show and stood up to grab some drinks. You open the fridge and took out the mango juice out of the fridge and took the box of cookies from the cupboard. You went back to the couch and started eating. You dial Kyungsoo's number and wait for him To answer his phone.

"Oppa?"

"Ne Heeyoung? Why're you absent?" He asked and you sighed.

"I woke up really really late..." You said and he chuckled.

"What are you doing?" 

"Eating... And you?"

"It's lunch break... But i don't want to eat... There's a lot of students inside the canteen." He said and you sighed.

"Go on. Eat well! Bye!" He said.

"Bye! Love you Oppa!" 

"Love you too!"

    You place the box of cookies down and drink the mango juice. You headed to your bedroom and grab your hoodie and look for your driver outside. You knock on his room and the door opened.

"I'm going to school! Ah! No. Take me to a convinience store first." You said and he nodded.

   You reached the school with a plastic bag and you quickly look for Kyungsoo. You spotted him on his seat and you smiled as you wave your hands at him. He smile at you and walk towards you.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm going to have snacks with you..." You said and he smiled.

"We only have 25 minutes. Let's go." He said and you both headed to the school garden.

   You both started to eat and have a chat together. You took out your phone and take some pictures with him.

"I thought you were eating when you called?"

"I didn't finished it. So i want to eat again with you." You replied and he smiled.

"I heard something weirs earlier..." He said and you look at him.

"What is it?"

"Well... Sehun talked to me... And keep calling me Hyung..."

"Isn't it great?"

"Yeah... But the weird thing is... He called Chanyeol by his name. Not hyung." He said and you let out a sigh.

"I don't know... Maybe there's something happened?"

"Then?"

"Then it made Sehun angry?"

"Hmm... Maybe you're right... But..."

"Let him Oppa... If he doesn't want to treat Chanyeol as his Hyung anymore... Let him. " you said and he nodded.

"But Oppa... Never ever go near Chanyeol... We don't know what's on his mind."

"Well... He's the one who must be scared." He said and you smiled.

"Ne..." You said.

     Kyungsoo went back inside the classroom and you peeked inside and spotted Chanyeol sleeping. You sighed and shut the door and started to walk when you bumped onto someone. You rubbed your shoulder and you look at the person who you bumped to.

"Oh. Lay..." 

"Hello!" He said and he smiled at you.

"Cutting classes again?" You said and he scratch the back of his head.

"It's really boring inside..." He said and you smiled at him.

"Why are you here? And wering--"

"Oh. Yeah... I just went here to eat snacks with Kyungsoo... That's all... But i didn't attend today's class." You said and he nodded.

"Well... I'm not going to a walk alone... I guess?" He said.

"Ne... Because there's Baekhyun. And me." You said.

"Baekhyun?"

"Hey!" Baekhyun said and you giggled.

"What are you doing here HeeHee?" 

"HeeHee?" 

"Yeah... HeeHee... Isn't it cute?"

"It sounds like a puppy's name!" Lay said.

"But Heeyoung is cute. Like a puppy. Ne Hyung?"

"Aigoo... " you whispered and the three of you started to walk.

"Ya! Hee Hee! Since you're here... Why don't you buy us a drink?" Baekhyun said and you sighed.

"Yeah... I want bubble tea right now." Lay said and you giggled.

"Well... We all know that students are not allowed to go outside during class hours."

"There's always a way Heehee." Lay said."

"Yeah. The gates. Right?" You said and baekhyun laughed.

"You already said that students are not allowed to go out." Baekhyun said.

"We're going to go use the windows..." Baekhyun said and you gulped.

"Only the two of you... I can use the gate!" You said and he shook his head.

"You need some expirience Hee Hee!" Baekhyun said and Lay nodded.

"You're crazy !" You said and they started pulling you.

"Kaja!" They said and fix the strap of their bags.

"Y-ya!"

     The three of you reached a empty room and Lay opened the window. You gulped you saliva down and Baekhyun grinned widely. Baekhyun held on your shoulder and walked towards the window. Your eyes widened.

"Are we going-- to jump?!"

"It's not that high Heeyoung!" Lay said.

"It's going to be fine! Let's go!" Lay said and jump down. Your eyes widened and Baekhyun chuckled.

"Let's go Heeyoung!" Baekhyun said.

"I-- i can't!" You said and Baekhyun also jump down.

"Oh god... Oh god!" You said.

"Heeyoung!! Kaja!!" Lay and baekhyun shouted and you gulped and heard some footsteps coming.

"Ppali! The guard is coming! You're going to put us in trouble! Jump! " baekhyun said and the door knob twisted and you finally jump down. You shut your eyes and you finally hit the ground.

"See? " Baekhyun said and help you to stand up.

"You two are going to kill me!" You said and Lay smiled.

"We're not going to do that HeeHee..." 

    You reached the store and sit down. You sighed deeply and Baekhyun chuckled. You ask baekhyun to order for you and he nodded. You waited for the bubble tea and just sit down there. 

"How's the expirience?" Baekhyun asked with a grin.

"Tell me... How many times did you do that?" You asked.

"Hmm... So many times!" Lay said and you mentally face palmed yourself.

". do you know how --"

"It's not that high!" Lay cut you and the drinks are served and you handed baekhyun the money and you stood up.

"I'm going home! You-- aish!" You said and they laughed.

    You started to walk and stopped to buy at the bakery. You bought some muffins and continued walking. You took out your phone and call your driver.

"Go home... I'm on my home now... I just hang out with my... My friends..." You said and ended the call.