Home

You Don't Know Him

     You place your clothes back to you closet and put your luggae beside it. You sat down on your bed and wander your eyes around your room. The picture of your mom and you were still hanging on the wall. You can't deny it. But you miss your room. You stood up when you heard your stepmom calling your name. You went to the kitchen and stood beside her and watch her how she cook. You remember the times when Kyungsoo is still working for you. You smiled and place the bowl on the table. You went back beside her and just stood there.

"How's Kyungsoo?" She asked and you sighed.

"He's fine... " you replied and she smiled.

"So... He's the one who persue you to go back here... Right?" She asked and you nodded.

"Isn't he crazy?" You chuckled and she shook her head.

"He's not... He just did what is the best for you." She said and you sat on the chair.

"Where's Appa?" You asked.

"He's just fixing something upstairs."

"How about the company? How was it? Did i ruin it ?" 

"Your father fixed the problem... " she replied and you sighed.

"He's really smart." You whispered and your stepmom went upstairs.

    The three of you started to eat. You feel uncomfortable so you finish your food as fast as you can. You headed upstairs and enter your room. You took out your phone and called Kyungsoo. 

"Oppa..."

"Ne Heeyoung? Is there a problem?" You asked.

"Can you come here?? I- i know it's late... I just need someone to talk to." You said.

"Oppa will be there in a minute..." He said and ended the call. 

    You lay on your bed and waited for Kyungsoo when someone knock on the door. You opened the door and your stepmom came in. Behind her was kyungsoo and a smile form on your face. She went out and you shut the door and hug him tightly. He pecked your kiss and you smile.

"I miss you Heeyoung..." He said and you smiled.

"Nado!" You replied and you both sat on the bed.

   You and Kyungsoo chat for awhile and Kyungsoo didn't let go of your hand. Kyungsoo decided to have a walk and you agree. You both headed outside and headed to the coffee shop and buy a drink. Kyugsoo circle his arm around your waist and continued walking.

"Are you going to attend the practice tomorrow?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Wae?"

"Our PE teacher will have a Dance lessons." You said and he smiled.

"I forgot about that." He said and you smile.

"Are you going to attend the practice?" You asked.

"No... I'm going to join the dance lessons... So i can be with you." He said and you blushed.

"Aigoo Oppa ... That's cheesy..." You said and he chuckled.

"wae? That's what i want... I also like dancing..." 

"Oh... We have a lot in common huh?" You said and sip on you coffee.

"Ne... Like... We both love eachother?" He said and you nodded.

"The best example!" You said and he chuckled.

"It's already 12:00... Aren't you going home?" He asked.

"Hmm... Are you going with Minseok? Can i come? Again?" You said and he smiled.

"Araseo.... " he said and you both started to walk.

    You sat down on the couch beside him as Tao stare at you. You gulped and Baekhyun started playing with your hair. You feel awkward and you cleared your throat. Baekhyun smiled and pat you hair.

"Tao... Don't scare her." Baekhyun said and Tao smiled.

"Mian..." He said and you nodded.

"Where's Kris? Isn't he coming?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Hyung is in the club... You know him Kyungsoo... He always go to club before going here." Luhan said.

"Heeyoung... Don't you like to stay there? Why are you here?" Luhan asked you and you sighed.

"I just feel uncomfortable there... You know... Appa." You said and Luhan smiled.

"I understand what you feel..." Luhan said.

"Ne... How's your appa's company?" You asked and he smiled.

"I think it's fine." He said and you sighed.

"Thank god. My father doesn't own a company." He said and you smiled.

"Yeah... " you sighed and lay smiled.

    You decied to go home and you stood up. Kyungsoo followed you outside and you stopped walking.

"I'm going to take you home." He said and you shook your head.

"Just stay with them... I'm going home..." You said with a smile and he sighed.

"No... I'm going to--"

"Oppa... Go inside..." You said and he sighed.

"Are you sure?" He asked and you nodded your head.

"100% sure" you said and he smiled.

"But it's really late... It dangerous to walk alone..." He said and you shook your head.

"I said it's fine! Annyeong!" You said and he shook his head. He grab your hand and pull you.

"Oppa! I said i'm going --"

"No. I'm going to take you home." He said.

     You reached your house and Kyungsoo waved his hands. You did the same and peck his lips sweetly. You press the doorbell and the gate opened. You entered inside and your stepmom closed the door. You enter inside and quickly headed upstairs and enter your bedroom. You lay on your bed and shut your eyes and fell asleep.

----

"Okay! 5,4,3,2,1! Start!" Your teacher shout and you quickly memorised the steps she thought earlier. Kyungsoo is good and you smiled at him.

"Perfect!" Your teacher said.

   The lessons ended and you sat down on the floor and wipe your sweat with your towel. Kyungsoo sat beside you and hand you a bottle of water.

"Let's eat outside before we go home?" Kyungsoo asked

"Sure!" You replied and he smiled.

"Come here..." He said and pull you closer.

"Oppa...let's go to the mall?" You asked and he nodded.

"Araseo... Then let's go and look for a restaurant. " he said and you smiled.