Friend

You Don't Know Him

     You skipped school today. Kyungsoo kept asking you why but you will just say that you don't feel alright so he just let you to rest. You lay on your bed thinking pf what happened tomorrow. Thinking of how will you face Chanyeol. You shook your head and took a shower there's no one in the house but you. You feel bored and just move to the couch and watch TV. You took out the ice cream inside the ref and felt lonely eating it alone. You took phone and clicked sehun's name but you remembered what happened. You scroll down again and found Kyungsoo's. well... He's the only one you have now. You sended him a txt message and return the ice cream inside the ref. you headed upstairs and grab your hoodie and beanie and headed outside with your bag. Your driver took you to your school and you headed to your classroom. Everyone looked at you and Chanyeol crossed his arms. You sighed and enter it. Your teacher just look at you and you grabbed Kyungsoo's arm and took his bag and pull him outside.

"Miss Kim. We're still having our lessons..." Your teacher said.

"Kyungsoo doesn't feel well... Let me take him home." You said.

"Ya. Tell her." You said and Kyungsoo nodded his head.

"He texted me. So let me take him home" you said and you pull him outside.

"Why don't you take him to clinic first?" Your teacher asked.

"Don't worry... I can take care of him." You replied and started to walk again.

"Why did you do that?" He asked.

"Oh come on! I'm bored!" You said and push him inside the car.

"Mall." You said simply and your driver started the engine.

"Mall?" He asked.

"Ne." You replied and hand him his bag.

"What did you put inside your bag? It's kinda heavy." You asked.

"Well... It's just the notebooks and 2books. You just thought it's heavy because you only bring 5 notebooks." He said and you smiled.

"Tss.." 

    The two of you reached the mall and walked there and look at the hoodies and Kyungsoo shook his head.

"Oh this one is nice. Ne?" You asked while raising a white hoodie. He shook his head and you put ot back.

"You must try something different." He said. He's giving you a clue and he smiled.

"I'm going to buy something to drink. I'll be back." Be said and started to walk. You pinched your lips and turn around. 

"something different? L-like dress?" You asked yourself and the lady stood beside you.

"Did i heard right ma'am? Looking for a dress? Come with me." She said and you followed her. You bit your lower lips as you stare to those dresses.

"I think it doesn't suit me." You whispered and she smiled.

"You should try this one. " She said and handed you a pink dress with a lacey peter pan collar. You don't know if you're going to try it but you grabbed it and headed to the fitting room.

"Oh. Wait... Pick me some shoes that will fit with this one." You said and she nodded.

"Oh . i look crazy." You whispered as you wore it and look at your reflection on the mirror.

"He's right. Try something different." You whispered and put your clothes back and headed outside.

"Here." The lady said and you wore the shoes and it fits. 

"I'll get it." You said and she put it inside the box and you headed to the counter. It's your first time to buy a dress and a heeled shoes. 

    You look around and found a cute beanie and grab it. You smiled and took it and move back to the counter to pay for it. Kyungsoo came back in time. You finished checking for a dress and a shoes. You sighed and he handed you a strawberry milk shake. You thanked him and handed him the paper bag and he looked at you.

"Take it... It's my gift for you. I just want to thank you for all." You said and he smiled.

"Komawo... But you should just say thank you." He said and the two of you started to walk around the mall.

"So what did you bought?" You asked and you bit your lower lips.

"Secret!" You said and he just smiled.

"A hoodie again?" He asked and you just smiled.

"Why don't we buy a new horror film and watch it home?" You asked and he just nodded.

"Kaja. Let me carry those." He said and grab the bags you're holding.

"No. I'm going to carry them" you replied but he won and you just let him.

     You choose a film and pay for it and walk again. You sat on one of the bench outside the mall and finish your drinks. You sighed when you remember how you laugh when you and your two friends are here. You lowered your head and Kyungsoo looked at you.

"Remembered something?" He asked and you nodded.

"Don't think about it. Alk you need to think is you're with me today!" He said and you looked at him and he looked back.

"I mean-- you might forget me and just think about whatever you're thinking right now!" He said and you nodded your head.

"Kaja... Let's watch the movie." You said and stood up.

"Let's go." He said and stood up to. You walked towards the parking lot when you heard him humming a song. You can't deny it. You love his voice. You feel comfortable when he's singing.

   You reached your house and you carried the bags inside you room. Kyungsoo headed to his room and place the paper bag on the floor and put his bag on his study table. He change his clothes and look at your gift for him. He sighed snd walked towards it and open it. He smiled when he saw a blue beanie and bit his lower lips.

"Ahh~ Heeyoung... Always use your angel side." He whispered and put it back inside.

   He went downstairs and found you playing the movie and you stood up and walked to the kitchen and grabbed the ice cream and took 2 spoons.

"Kaja." You said and Kyungsoo followed you. He sat beside you and you press the play button on the remote and started to watch. The introduction is creepy. Ofcourse it's a horror film. Kyungsoo stood up and turn off the lights. You look at him and he smiled.

"It's more fun if you watch it like this." He said snd went back beside you. He took his spoon and strated digging in while watching the movie.

    You stared at the screen and got shocked and choked. Kyungsoo laughed and he patted your back. You sighed and held your chest. 

"I thought my heart dropped." You said and he laughed.

"I thought you're brave?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I am!" You said and he laughed again.

"Araseo... Let's just watch." He said and you started to eat ice cream again.

    The movie ended and Kyungsoo the lights. Tomorrow is going to be irritating day. Your father and your stepmom is going back and you hate it. You stood up and sit on the stool infront of the benchtop and watch Kyungsoo to prepare food. 

"Your phone is ringing..." Kyungsoo said and you snapped back to reality.

  You looked at the phone and didn't want to answer it. You just look at your phone screen and waited for Chanyeol's picture to disappear. 

"Not going to answer it?" He asked and you shook your head. His picture finally disappeared and your phone stopped ringing. After some seconds. It rang again but this time. It's sehun. You face palmed yourself.

"Answer it. Maybe it's important." Kyungsoo said and you nodded.

"Hello?" 

"Heeyoung!" He said 

"You finally answered!" 

"Yeah. What do you want and you're bothering me?" You replied.

"Me and Hyung just want to hang out. Are you free ?" He asked and you smirked.

"Wow... Sorry... But i need to take care of Kyungsoo... He's sick." You said and Kyungsoo blushed.

"Seriously?" He asked and you got irritated.

"Give me your phone!" You heard Chanyeol's deep voice and he suddenly talked.

"Heeyoung! Just come with us! " he said.

"Oh come on. Don't act like we're close. I said i can't come!" You said and you ended the call.

    You put your phone down and it rang again. You shut your eyes and took a deep sigh. You grabbed it once more and answered it.

"Oh... Kyungsoo? Do you need anything... Ah.. Wait me there." You said and Kyungsoo turned around and look at you and you signalled him to shut up.

"I-it's Chanyeol... Not Kyungsoo..." He said and you smiled.

"Oh... How many times should i told you that i can't come? Wae? Is eunji can't come? And you called me? Oh... How can i forget that i'm just a second option right?" You said.

"Heeyoung... Forget about that--"

"How can i ing forget that Chanyeol? Oh well... You can forget it so easy because you're not hurt. What about me? Huh? Tsk. Why am i asking you this? You didn't care for my feeling anyways. " you said and ended the call snd turn off your phone.

"I'm not going to cook if you cried." He said and you faked a smile at him.

"My tears are dry." You said and smile.