Pain

You Don't Know Him

    You entered your classroom and Chanyeol just look at you. Sehun did the same and quickly look away. You bit your lower lip and sit on your chair and took out your notebook. Chanyeol cleared his throat and tears formed on your eyes. Kyungsoo came in and he wave at you. You smile at him and he sat beside you. You didn't talk or move. You just focus on the lesson until the bell rang. The students got up and walk outside the classroom and you stood up too. Chanyeol walked passed you and you look at sehun and took a step forward when he also walked away and didn't ask you to go out. Kyungsoo saw it and he grab your arm.

"Kaja!" He said cheerfully and pull you outside.

   You just follow him and he took you to a quiet part of the school. You sat on the bench holding your soda and your lunchbox. He sat beside you and you didn't speak any word. You started to eat quietly and wander your eyes aruound the place.

"Sehun and Chanyeol is ignoring you. Right?" He spoke and you nodded.

"I don't care... If they don't like me anymore..." You replied and drink your soda.

"But i don't know why sehun is ignoring me too... " you said and Kyungsoo smiled.

"There's always a reason..." He said and you look at him.

"I'll let them... If they don't want to talk to me anymore... Fine! That's what they want." You said.

"Don't be sad!" He cheered you up and you smile a little.

"Yeah... There's no reason for me to be sad." You said and he nodded his head.

    Class ended and you walked alone in the corridor since Kyungsoo is with your teacher to talk about something. You walk there and adjust your beanie a little and a girl is running and bump on you. You shut your eyes and you turned around. The girl is bowing her head and when she lifted her head. You smirked.

"Eunji... You should be careful." You said and took a step forward.

"Heeyoung... Mianhae..." She said and you can see Chanyeol from afar because of his height.

"Going to Chanyeol?" You asked and she nodded her head.

"Well... You can't leave yet... I didn't forgive you yet." You said and push her on the wall and took a step forward.

"H-heeyoung..." She said and you smirked. 

"Do you want to go now? Hmm?" You asked and grab her colar.

"Heeyoung... I'm sorry!" She said and she started to get teary.

"Scared? Hmm?" 

"Heeyoung!" She said half screaming and you started to slap her face.

"Do you know how much you ruin my life? Chanyeol doesn't talk to me now. Sehun ignores me too. What else hmm?" You said and slap her one more.

"I-i don't know anything about that Heeyoung!" She said.

"Ofcourse you don't! All of you don't care about my feelings! " you shouted at her pull her hair and push her down and start yanking her hair.

    Everyone watched how Eunji beaten up by you. You slap her hard and he just cried and tried to remove you on her top. But she became weak. Chanyeol came and his eyes widened when he saw you and Eunji. Chanyeol pulled you up and push you away. He helped Eunji to stood up and tears rolled down on your face. You run towards Eunji and grab her arm and slapped her violently. She just scream in pain and Sehun stepped in and pull you away from her.

"Stop! What's wrong with you Heeyoung?" Chanyeol asked half shouting.

"Wow! Finally you talked to me!" You said and push Sehun away from you.

"God... Heeyoung--" You cutted Chanyeol.

"Oh stop talking! Niw you want to talk with me because i hurt that b*tch?" You shouted and his eyes widened and slap you. Sehun lost control and punched Chanyeol.

"You don't have the rights to hurt her you mother er!" Sehun shouted and Chanyeol returned his punch.

"You b*tch!" You shouted at Eunji and started to slap her again. She finally fight back and scratch your face with her nails. You quickly grabbed her hair and she did the same you lost control and punch her on her stomach and she fell on the ground.

". Eunji!" Chanyeol shouted and Quickly move to Eunji. He looks very worried and Chanyeol looked at you and walked towards you and grab your colar.

"Go on. Hurt me more Chanyeol!!" You shouted and he look directly to your eyes.

"Maybe hurting my feeling isn't enough right? Go on! Punch me if you like!" You shouted and let go of you. 

"Heeyoung..." Chanyeol said in low voice.

"What? Come on! Your eunji is hurt. Help her!" You shouted and Kyungsoo came and look your bleeding face.

"Are you having fun? Hmm?" You said and slap his face.

"Heeyoung..." He said and grab your wrist and you push it away and took a step backward.

"Let's just end this friendship..." You said and his eyes widened.

"Heeyoung! Seriously? After 10 years? It's 10 years Heeyoung! 10 years!" He shouted and you smirked.

"Yeah. 10 years of pain. " you said and Sehun grabbed your arm.

"You. You just leaved me alone when i need someone." You said snd tears rolled down.

"I don't know if you're really my friend"  You said and he just look at you.

"Heeyoung..." He whispered and you push him.

"You two! I'm just a second option for you." You said and you started to walk.

     Kyungsoo followed you and quickly hopped inside the car and didn't wait for him and ask your driver to drive away. You wipe the blood from your nose. Yeah. Your nose bleed. That's how hard Chanyeol hit you. Tears rolled down on your face and you quickly wiped it. You reached your home and you sit on the couch and your tesrs started to roll down. You but your lower lips and wipe your tears.

"You're stupid." You whispered and started sobbing.

"Heeyoung!" You heard Kyungsoo and he's catching his breath.

"Oh... I'm sorry if i didn't wait for you..." You said and he quickly grab the first aid kit and place it down on the table. He sat beside you and he started cleaning your wounds on your face but you move your head away from him and he started to pull your head closer and continue cleaning it.

"It's okay Kyungsoo... I'm fine!" You said snd he shook his head.

"We need to clean it." He said.

"But it hurts!" You complained. You froze on your seat when he started blowing it.

"Still hurts?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Thank you..." You said and he smiled.

"You shouldn't do that... Eunji is hurt and she need to stay in the clinic.

"I don't care... I'm more hurt." You said snd he sighed.

"Move on! If chanyeol doesn't like you... You must dislike him more. Because he's such a blind to not see what you can do." He said and you look at him.

"Thanks a lot Kyungsoo..." You said and hug him. He hug back and comfort you.

"Forget him. And you'll be fine." He whispered and you nodded.

"I will..." You replied.