Vacation

You Don't Know Him

 

     Months passed and you don't know what happened to Kyungsoo... He stopped bothering you and you simply HATE it. You thought he'll do anything for you to forgive him but he don't. He stopped and you just decided to move on. You need to move on because Kyungsoo already stopped. You place your clothes inside your luggage and you zip it. You lay on your bed and you shut your eyes and you fell asleep. You woke up exactly 7:00 in the morning and you step inside your bathroom and take a quick shower. You dress up yourself with your baby pink dress and you fix your slightly long hair. Kyungsoo don't want your short hair and you sighed when you remember it. You blow dry it and tie it up and you stand up and you grabbed your luggage. You sighed and your tears formed. Your driver grabbed your luggage and place it inside the car trunk and your mother followed you outside.

"Your father is still in the meeting... Let's just wait for him there." She said and you nod.

"Where's Sehun and Jisook?" She asked and you unlocked your phone and send them a message.

"Let's just wait for them a little bit." You said and you walk towards the garden and you sit down on the bench and you bit your lower lip.

"We planned it with Kyungsoo... But..." You sighed and you wipe your tears.

"I think he already moved on... And... And that's good for him..." You said and you stand up and spotted Sehun, Jisook and you walked towards them and they smiled.

"Wait... Where's Hyung?" Sehun asked.

"Chanyeol said he'll meet us there. Maybe he's going to use his car..." You said and Sehun bit his lower lip.

"No... Not Chanyeol Hyung... Kyungsoo Hyung!" He said and you you lips.

"I think he already forgot about this whole vacation plan." You said and he sighed.

"Let me call Hyung..." He said and you grab his wrist.

"Don't." 

"Wae? He's suppose to be here!"

"You can't!" You said.

"Ya! You told me i can invite anyone!" He said.

"So i'm going to invite Hyung!" He said and he dialed him. 

"Oh... It's me Hyung! Sehun!" 

"Ne... Are you going with jongin? " 

"Bwo?! It's vacation time Hyung! You planned it with heeyoung and--"

"Hyung! You need to come with us! You just can't--"

"H-hello? Hello??" Kyungsoo ended the call and Sehun quickly call Kai.

"Jongin  hyung!"

"You need to bring Kyungsoo hyung here! Araseo?"

"Ne! It's fine with heeyoung!"

"Mworago? It's not fine with me stupid!" You said and he frown.

"Araseo... If you don't bring him here... Don't come with us! Araseo?"

     You sit inside your car and found out that your stepmom's mini van is full with bags. Sehun and Jisook decided to ride there instead riding with you. They said it's because Kai is going with you. You sighed and waited for your cousin inside there and you shut your eyes when someone knocked on the window and you open the door. Kai is there... With Kyungsoo. You sighed and you signal Kai to sit beside you but he opened the door and sit in front. You sighed and Kyungsoo look at you. He cooly sit beside you and tell Kai if they can exchange seats. You can tell that he completely moved on. He turn his eyes on you and you quickly look away. 

"Heeyoung! How's studying inside your bedroom?"

"I like it... Actually... I like it instead of going to school." You replied and your driver started the engine.

"Jinjja? But you don't have any classmates to talk to." 

"I can talk to my teacher..." You replied and Kyungsoo look at you.

"How's school? Any changes?"

"Well... Kyungsoo's girl is acting as the queen. " Kai said and you look at Kyungsoo.

"I see... Woohee ! If i'm not mistaking?"

"Yes... Woohee... But lots of students hate her..." 

"Y'know... Haters don't make someone weak... They're making them strong..." 

"Tsss..." You took out your phone and type your message.

 

To: Jongin Oppa.

 

What do you mean by "kyungsoo's girl?" Are they in a relationship?

 

     Kai smirked and he look at you and you bit your lower lip and kai start to type to reply to your message and you received it. You cleared your throat and you open Kai's message.

 

From: Jongin Oppa.

 

I don't know... But they're always together... 

 

To: Jongin Oppa.

 

I see...

 

     Kai laughed and you look at him. Kyungsoo removed his earphones and look at kai. You frowned and you hit him with the pillow you're hugging and he stopped. 

"Ya! You're so noisy!"

"Sorry..." He said and he cleared his throat.

"Aish..."

    You just sit there and you wear your earphones and play a song. You shut your eyes and you just enjoy the music. Kyungsoo look at you and he remove his earphones and poke Kai's shoulder. 

"Hyung... She don't bite!"

"I know... But i feel weird." 

"Because you have Woohee now?"

"Woah...  Don't start it again Jongin..."

"Araseo... What do you want?"

"I really don't want to go!"

"You're already here... If you want to leave... You need to jump off my car... Right now..." You said and they both look at you. Their eyes went wide and you remove your earphone and you look at him.

"You want to leave... Jump!" You said and he bit his lower lip and you roll your eyes.

"Heeyoung... You're so bad--"

"I know!" You said and you put your earphones back.

 

---

 

     You reached the resort and you quickly enter your room. Jisook followed you inside and you lay on the bed. Jisook did the same and you look at her and she smile.

"Aigoo... We should go swimming!" She said and you smirked.

"Maybe later... " 

"Wae? Sehun and Kai are outside now!" She said and you sighed.

"Ppali! Change your clothes!" She said and you enter the bathroom and you change your clothes. You wore your pink shorts and just wear your swimsuit and you wore your seethrough blouse. Jisook clapped her hands when she saw you and you smile.

"Kaja!" You said and she pull you outside. 

     Everyone is there and you sit down beside Chanyeol. Kyungsoo look at you and you laughed with Chanyeol. Jisook pulled you up and Kai carried you and he start to run and dip you in the water with him. It's deep and you hold onto him and he remove your arms and he laughed. He quickly grab your waist and he chuckled.

"Aigoo... Don't you know how to swim?" 

"Ya! " you shouted.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" You shouted and The others join in with you. Kai let go of you and you accidentally hold on Kyungsoo's arms.

"M-mian..." You said and You quickly grab chanyeol's shoulder and let go if his arms.

    You felt tired and you quickly take a shower and change your clothes and sit down with your stepmom. You watch the others and you drink your water.

"Don't you want to swim?" She asked.

"I'm tired... And their trying t drown me..." You said and she laughed.

"You don't know how to swim?" She asked and you shook your head.

    You all started to eat and Chanyeol took out his guitar. You look at him and you smile Sehun clapped his hands and he pinch your cheeks.

"Waah!! Sing together! Like before!" He said and Chanyeol strummed his guitar and you look at him.

"Eotteon naredeun jeonyeokhaneureun mot ollyeoboneun seubgwani isseo

On sesangi nal tteonaneundeuthan isanghan geu gibuni sirheo."

    Kyungsoo focused his eyes on you as he hear you sing. He didn't imagine that you have such a beautiful voice. Chanyeol start to sing and he felt jealous. You both finished the song and everyone clapped their hands Sehun high five Chanyeol and Kai pinch your cheeks. 

"Kyungsoo Hyung! Why don't you sing?" Sehun asked and Kyungsoo shook his head.

"No thanks..." He said.

"Bwo?! Wae??" Sehun cried.

"Ne! Sing one Oppa!" Jisook said. You sighed and he cleared his throat and Kai clapped his hands and he started to sing. Your heart melted by his voice and memories with him replayed on your mind. Tears formed and Chanyeol noticed it so you quickly look away. Hearing his voice makes you want to cry. You stand up and everyone look at you and you started to walk.

"Ya! Heeyoung!!" Chanyeol shouted and Kyungsoo watch you to walk away. 

"What's up with her?" Sehun asked.

"Ne... Tss... Keep singing Hyung!" Kai said and Kyungsoo stand up and run after you.

"Omo! Ya! Oppa! You're not done singing!" Jisook shouted.

"Aigoo! " sehun said.

"Okay... Since the two performance ran away... Sehun Oppa will sing!" Jisook said and sehun smirked.

"Ya... Don't let me sing if you don't want to ruin this vacation!"

"Please?? " 

"Aigoo..."

 

---

 

     You stopped runnin and you sit down on the sand and you wipe your tears. You watch how the sun sets and you sobbed. Why can't you move on? It's almost 3 months but you still have feelings for him. You hug your knees and you rest your chin on top. You shut your eyes and tears rolled down again. Good memories are still there in your heart and you can't deny it... You miss him. You miss the guy who will visit and take care of you when you're sick. The guy who always makes you smile, the guy who protect and save you from danger. The guy who loved you and will still love you no matter what. 

    Kyungsoo searched for you everywhere but he can't find you. It's getting dark but he kept on looking for you. He scratch the back of his head and start to run again. He sighed and he spotted you sitting on the sand and sobbing. He walk towards you and he sit down. He caress your back and you look at him.

"What are you doing here?" You asked and you wipe your tears.

"Heeyoung...--"

"Go back there!" 

"No heeyoung... I'm going to with you wherever you go! Do you hear me?" 

"Ya!--" you didn't finished your sentence when Kyungsoo pressed his lips on yours.

"Heeyoung. If you know how much i tried to forget you! But i can't!" He shouted.

"Tss... Don't play with me Kyungsoo... Can you explain whatever Jongin Oppa told me? You're with That two faced b*tch everytime!" You shouted.

"I'm avoiding her! She's the one who always cling on me like--"

"Hajima! Hajima... " you said and he pull you for a hug.

"Heeyoung... Do you know what i felt when you're with Chanyeol? The he hold you earlier? It make me ing jealous..." 

"..."

"Oppa feels jealous that time... When you grab my arms that time... I wished you'll never let go..." He said and you wipe your tears.

"Kyungsoo..."

"Heeyoung... I want to hear you calling me Oppa again... Do you know... Everytime i shut my eyes... I'm imagining you calling me Oppa... So i'm not going to have a hard time sleeping... Heeyoung... I want--"

"Oppa... Never let me go..." You said and you press your lips on his. You shut your eyes and tears rolled down on his cheeks. It was like a dream come true for him. He missed you so much and you feel the same. He hugged you once more and you wipe your tears.

"Heeyoung... I love you..."

"I love you too Oppa..." You said and he smile.

"Can we stay like this for a while? Before going back there?" He asked and you nod.

"I wish we can stay like this forever..." You said and he kiss your forehead.