Visiting

You Don't Know Him

    You reached the room where Chanyeol is. You stood beside him and he smiled at you like he don't feel anything. You smiled back and Sehun cleared his throat and you snapped back into reality. You sighed and look at Chanyeol who is Lying on his bed with his iPad.

"Did you recognize their face?" You asked."

"Not really. It's kinda dark." He replied and you face palm yourself.

"Ya! Send police in the first street near seoul plaza when 12:00 strikes." You said.

"Why?"

"Don't ask to much! Just let those police go there!" You said and ended the call.

"Why did you do that?" Chanyeol asked.

"Come on... --"

"What if they look for me and kill me?" Chanyeol said.

"Don't be over acting Hyung. What she did is right. They need some lessons." Sehun said and stood beside you.

"Don't be scared... Appa will make sure you're safe." You said and Chanyeol nodded his  head.

"Hee Young-ah... Canyou come with me? I want a bubble tea." Sehun said with a smile.

"Araseo." You replied.

"We'll be back." You said to Chanyeol and he nodded.

    You went to the bubble tea shop near the hospital and waited for sehun. You sat at the empty chair outside and the Old Lady approached you. You smiled at her sweetly and you offered her your seat and she thanked you.

"Thank you, Dear..." She said and you nodded your head.

"Hee Young!~" Sehun sang sweetly as he hand you the cup of bubble tea.

"Oh..." 

"Don't let your Girlfriend wait. Girl's hates waiting." The old Lady said and Sehun blushed and quickly grabbed your hand.

"I will!" He replied and your eyes widened and he started to pull you so you can't say to that old Lady that he's not you boyfriend.

"Sehun--"

"Shhh!" He said and he sat you down on the bench.

"Ya... Chanyeol is waiting!" You said and he smiled.

"Let's finish our drink first before going back. Can we?" He said and sat beside you.

"Tsk. He might be bored!" You whined and he sighed and change his eye direction.

"Ya..." You said feeling guilty for making him upset.

"Sehun..." You said sweetly and he's still not paying attention.

"Oh Sehun!" You started to get impatient and you grabbed his head and turn his face to you.

"Y-ya!" Sehun reacted and remove your hands. He blushed and he turned around so you will not see.

"I'm sorry... Okay?" You said and he nodded.

"Come on... You're not sincere." You said and he turned around.

"I am!" He said and started to drink his bubble tea.

"Sehun! I'm sorry!" You said again.

"I said i forgive you!" He replied while looking straight to your eyes. 

"Good." You said and look away and sip on your bubble tea.

"Can't you be just worried about me? You're always worried about Chanyeol!" He suddenly said and you choked. 

"W-what?"

"I know you heard it Hee Young." He said and you sighed.

"Sehun... You know how much i like him. And... Thank you for not telling him." You said.

'I didn't told him because i like you stupid!' Sehun thought

"Mmm..." Sehun hummed.

"Don't you dare telling him!" You said and sip on you bubble tea.

"Ne..." He replied and finished his.

     After finishing your bubble tea. You and Sehun started to walk back to the Hospital. You entered Chanyeol's room and he's talking with his Visitor. Eunji. You faked a smile and sat on the couch and Sehun sat beside you. He took out his iPad and raised it up and stop it infront of your face.

"Let's just play some games. Watching them is not good for you." Sehun said and he rested his head on your shoulder. You agreed and started to play with him. 

"A-ahhh!!!" You shouted when Sehun won. Chanyeol looked at you and he smiled. 

"I think sehun learned a lot from you huh?" Eunji said and Chanyeol nodded. You're eyes were tired and you decided to stop playing. Sehun took the chair and place it infront of him and he placed his feet on the of the chair. You kept your head down so you'll not going to see how sweet they are. Sehun opened his ipad again and rested it on top his knees.

"Ya... Hee Young." He whispered and loom at Sehun.

"Smile for me." He said and move closer to you and started to take some pictures.

"It's 4:30... I'm going home..." You said and you stood up. Eunji smiled at you and you started to walk outside.

"Hee Young!" Sehun called out and you turned around.

"Take care!" He said and you nodded your head.

    You reached your house and you quickly entered and saw Kyungsoo cooking. You just headed to your bedroom and didn't bother yourself to greet him. You called your father again and remind him what you told him earlier.

"I already told them..." He replied.

"Good." You said and ended the call.

"You change your clothes to a baggy shirt and a short and headed down. 

"It's kinda early to cook for dinner..." You said and Kyungsoo turned to look at you.

"Just making sure it's ready before you arrive. But you're here." He said an dyou just smiled and sat on the couch and open the TV.

    You bit your inner cheeks to prevent you from crying. But it's not helping... You sighed and bit your lips as your tears roll down. You quickly wiped it away and hug the pillow on the couch and focus on the TV show.

"Hee Young... Let's eat?" Kyungsoo said and you nodded and stood up.

"A-are you crying?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Can we just eat?"

   You finished eating and move back to the couch and watch again. You told Kyungsoo to took a soju and he did. He sat beside you and look at you.

"Stop looking at me and play some horror movies. Ppali!" You said nd he quickly took a DVD in the cabinet and started to play it.

    You keep your eyes focus on the screen and keep watching the horror movie. You drank down the soju and place the bottle on the table. You rested you back and feel a little dizzy'This boy has a good choice...' You thought and look at him. 'He chose my favorite horror film...'

"Hee Young... It's kinda late... And your drunk... Go to sleep." He said and turn off the TV. You stood up and headed to your bedroom.

     You're not in mood going to that street to meet those boys who beat Sehun and Chanyeol. You just texted your father and told him to put those gangsters in jail. You then shut your eyes and fell asleep. And the 12:00 strikes. And Kyungsoo is now D.O. He wore his hoodie and headed to their meeting place.

 



A/N: Thank You again! Hehe~ I'm wondering what will happen to D.O! Hmm... Just stay tuned and wait for the next Chapter! BANG ! BANG! BANG!