Jealousy

You Don't Know Him

     You entered your classroom and stood in front of Chanyeol. Sehun kept his head down and you opened your bag and took out the small box and place it with a loud thud on his table.

 
"What is this?" He asked.
 
"A box!" You replied.
 
"I know it's a box... --" 
 
"It's from Eomma... She wants me to give it to you. Clear?" You said and sat on your chair. You saw Eunji entering your room but you just ignore her and stay on your chair. She walked towards Chanyeol with a bright smile on her face.
 
"Is this for me?" She asked and you smirked.
 
"E-eunji..." You heard Chanyeol
 
"It's for him stupid." You stood up and the smile on her face faded.
 
"Did she gave it to you?" She asked Chanyeol.
 
"My Eomma gave it to him..." You said and she nodded.
 
"Heeyoung... A-are you still mad at me?" Eunji asked and you crossed your arms.
 
"No. Actually... I'm happy for the two of you." You replied and Chanyeol looked at you. He inhaled deeply and sighed. He felt somthing stab on his heart and he just looked away.
 
"And... Chanyeol is my BESTfriend... Right channie?" You said and he just nodded.
 
"Is Kyungsoo your boyfriend?" She asked and you nodded.
 
"That's nice!" She said and you sat back down on your chair.
 
"O-oh! Kai!!" You shouted as you saw Kai outside your room walking. Kai turned around and you quickly headed outside.
 
"Ya! Kai!"
 
"Oh... Ne?" 
 
"Where's Kyungsoo?" You asked and he shrugged.
 
"I don't know... He's still not here? Maybe he's with some teachers... Dicussing somthing." He replied and you nodded.
 

"Mm.. Jalga!" You said and he waved his hands.

    You went back to your chair and sat there and waited for Kyungsoo. And finally he came and quickly sat beside you. You rolled your eyes on him and pretended you're angry.

"Ya! Wae?" He asked and he tilted his head and look at you cutely.

"Tss... I waited here... And i feel bored!" You said and pout your lips and he smile and pecked it.

"Tss... Mian!" He said with a smiled and you smiled back.

"Where have you been?" You asked.

"Some teachers asked me for something..." He replied.

"Come here..." He said and pulled you closer to him. You rested your head on his shoulder and he caress your shoulder. Sehun clenched his fist and hit the table with a loud thud and ran away outside. You look at him and shook his head.

"Wait me here..." You said to Kyungsoo and stood up.

"Y-ya!" Kyungsoo shouted but you ran outside and followed sehun.

"Ya! Sehun!! Stop!" You shouted and kept on running.

"Ya!!!" You shouted again until the two of you reached the empty corridors.

"What happned?" You asked and he pinned you on the wall.

"You don't know??" He asked as he grip on your wrist.

"Ya! You-you're hurting me!" You shouted.

"So kyungsoo is your boyfriend? And you're serious with him?" He asked

"Ne...why?" 

"Do you know how much i'm hurt?" he asked and you sighed.

"I know--"

"Then why are you keep hurting me?" He shouted and you your lips.

"I'm nit hurting you Sehun... You're the one who's hurting yourself. I already told you. But you kept hoping." You said and he let go of your wrist.

"Move on sehun... " you said and rubbed your wrist.

"Don't be like this... I don't like my bestfriend to be sad..." You said and patted his shoulder.

"Buy you're making me sad!" He cried.

"No. I'm just making myself happy.. And as a friend... You should understand me. Right?"

"But you're the one who's not under--"

"I am. I understand your feelings... I just... I just love you as my friend... " you said and he wiped his tears.

"Sehun... I'm not a perfect girl who can perfectly love you! Look at Chanyeol... He doesn't like me... Means i'm not perfect. There's a lot of girls out there sehun... " you said and he bit his lower lip.

"Heeyoung..." He sobbed and you sighed and cupped his cheeks.

"Don't cry... " you said and wipe his tears.

"You can and you will move on!" You said with a smile.

"A-araseo..." He replied and smiled back.

"Let's go back." You said and he nodded.

    You reached your chair and you sat on it and Kyungsoo focused his eyes on the board as he frowns. You sighed and poked his arm but he didn't look at you. You sighed and rest your back on your chair and look at the board.

"What's wrong?" You asked and he just sighed.

"Ya..." You whispered and he keep his eyes locked on the board.

   The bell rang and he quickly stood up and you quickly circled your arm around his. He started to walk and you did the same. He stopped walking and remove your arms but you put it back and he removed it again and grabbed your hand and held on it tightly. He walked inside the school canteen and sat you down on the chair and came back with foods. He sat down and started to eat.

"Ya... Kyungsoo..." You said but he didn't listen to you.

"Kyungsoo... What's the problem?" You asked calmly and bit your lower lips.

"Fine." You said and stood up.

"If... If you want to talk to me... I'll be in our classroom.." You said and started to walk.

   Kyungsoo bit his lower lips and shook his head and started to eat. He need to think how to talk to you again. He just felt jealous when you followed Sehun outside instead of being with him. The bell rang signalling the students to go back to their classrooms. You just sat on your chair having a little chat with sehun when Kyungsoo arrived. You thought he doesn't want to talk to you so you just continue your conversation with sehun. And you're happy that you still have sehun as you friend. Maybe you lose Chanyeol as your bestfriend. You still have him. The teacher arrived and you turned around and face the board. Kyungsoo stayed quiet. He don't know what to say or what to do. 

    The class ended and you place your things inside your bag. You stood up and clinged the straps of your bag on your shoulders and Kyungsoo grabbed your wrist and pull you outside. He kept walking and your wrist hurts. He walked until both of you reached a empty street. He stopped and you held your wrist and he looked at you. You bit your lower lips and lower your head but he lifted it up and moved closer and closes the gap between the two of you. He rest his forhead on yours and shut his eyes.

"I'm sorry heeyoung..." He said and held his hands.

"I'm just jealous... " he added and you smiled.

"Jealous??" You asked and he nodded as he open his eyes.

"Ne... About sehun..." He replied and you smiled.

"I just want to understand everything... That's why i followed him outside." You said and he wrapped his arms on you and you did the same.

"Really?" He asked and you nodded.

"I'm all yours Kyungsoo... Hmm?" You said and he pressed his lips on yours.

    His soft lips nibbled your lower lips. Both of your eyes shut as he kiss you he held on you nape and you started to respond on his kisses. The kiss is full of love and you stopped and look straightly into your eyes. You smiled and he pressed his lips again and after kissing you he rested his chin on your shoulder and you hugged him.

"I love you heeyoung..." He said and you combed your fingers on his hair.

"I love you more..." You replied.

"No. I love you more." He replied and you laughed.

"Araseo..." 

"I'm going to take you home... Kaja..." He said and put his hand on your waist and started to walk. 

    You reached your house and you invited him inside but he refused. He said he needs to go back to their dorm to cook for suho and kai. You nodded and walked towards him and pecked his cheeks and he held your hands for awhile and pulled you closer to him and rest his hand on your waist and suddenly your father went out and saw everything. A smile formed on your father's face and kyungsoo's eyes widened. He moved away and you looked from behind and saw your father. He bowed his head as you cross your arms.

"I'm going... Annyeong!" He waved his hands on you and bowed to your father.

"Tsk. Ya. Why are you here?" You asked and your father laughed.

"Did i disturbed you and Kyungsoo?" He asked and you lowered your head and he laughed.

"W-what the hell are you talkling about?" You asked and his laughed got louder which made your stepmom pop her head out of the window.

"What's happening?" Your stepmom asked and you fixed your hair.

"Ya!" You shouted at your father and you bit your lower lips and you blushed.

"And why are you blushing?" He asked and you covered your cheeks.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" You screamed and ran inside and your father laughed.