Suspicious

You Don't Know Him

 

"Suspicious... Suspicious..." You mutter and Suho look at you.

"Who's suspicious?" He ask and he down down beside you.

"B-bwo? Ah... Nothing Oppa!" You said and he just smile. You two are waiting for Kyungsoo to finish talking with he teacher. Sehun and Jisook go for a date and Miso is still in her swimming practice. You sighed and suho hand you a can of soda.

"That girl is suspicious..." You whispered.

"Who? Miso? Smiley girl?" He said and you look at him.

"Smiley what?"

"Well... She always smile... You know." He said and you open your soda and you drink it.

"You're right..."

"Then what's so suspicious? She's friendly!" He said and you sighed.

"Y'know... I always have a hard time trusting someone... I don't know why..." 

"What about Jisook?"

"Come on! She's Sehun's girlfriend! " you said and he nod.

"You're right... He's your childhood bestfriend right?"

"Ne... It's almost 10 years! And i'm glad we're still friends!" You said and he smile.

"Ne! That's nice... True friends..." He said and you smile at him.

"Okay... You really love Kyungie right?" 

"Ne..."

"Why?" He asked and you smile.

"When i'm hurt... He's always there to comfort me... Like before when i'm still the boyish one...--"

"Bwo? You're still boyish!" He said and you giggled.

"Just kidding... You really changed." He said and you cleared your throat.

"And he's caring and sweet!" You continued and he look at you.

"I'm also like that..." Suho whispered and you look at him.

"What is it Oppa?"

"Hmm? I said you're lucky!" He said with a smile and you blushed.

"Omo... Why are you blushing?" He said teasingly and you cover your face.

"Hey! Did you wait too long?" Kyungsoo sit down between the two of you and peck your cheeks.

"Ani...--"

"Ne... Why are you so long?" Suho said and Kyungsoo sighed.

"The teacher asked me to help her with her files."

"Is that your job? Kaja! I'm hungry!" He said and you all stand up and start to walk.

"What's with him?" You whispered and Kyungsoo shrugged.

"Molla..." 

 

---

 

    You reach a restaurant and you text Miso to follow. You want to observe that girl and you want to know her better. After some minutes. Miso arrived with a bright smile and she sit down beside You. You smile at her and your order arrived. You all start to eat and have a chat together. You're amazed by how miso talks but you still can see the cheerfulness on her. You sighed and you think about it. Should you trust her? Or you shouldn't? You finish eating and you waited for them to finish and just stare on Kyungsoo's eyes. Kyungsoo also stare on you and Miso smile.

"Omo... Unnie... You're melting!" She joked and you smile.

"Stop staring at eachother!" She said and she drink her iced tea.

"Yeah... It's... -- excuse me." Suho said and he head to the restroom.

"It annoys me..." He whispered and he wash his face. He exit the restroom and he sit down again next to Kyungsoo. You just rest for a little and decide to walk around the mall. Kyungsoo circled his arm around your waist and Suho just ignore it and controlling his self. He don't want to fall for you because you're Kyungsoo's, and he don't want to ruin your relationship. Miso pulled you inside the clothing store and you look at her.

"Unnie! Look at that one! Isn't that pretty?"

"N-ne... It's pretty..."'you replied and she took it and move to the cashier.

"Miso... Hurry up." You said and she smile at you. She walk again around the store and found the 'bestfriend' t-shirt. You sighed as you watch her and she quickly run to the cashier again with the tshirt. She walk towards you and hand you a paper bag and you look at her.

"What is this?" You asked and she giggled.

"Unnie... We're going to wear this shirt next time. Araseo?" She said and she start to walk. You follow her and you sighed.

"She's becoming more suspicious... Miso-ah... Why do you need to buy me this?" You whispered. You smile at her and thanked and she smile widely and you all start to walk. You stopped to buy milkshake and you treat them. Miso stand beside you and you just look at her.

"Who sent this suspicious girl?" You whispered.

"What is it Unnie?" She asked.

"Hmm? Nothing... " you replied with a smile and she nod.

"Don't worry unnie... I'm promising you... I'm not like Woohee..." She said and you look at her with your shock expression and she smile.

      You all start to walk with your milkshakes. And you sit down on the bench on the park and have a little chat. You look at suho and you know he feels uncomfortable. You nudge Kyungsoo and he nod. Kyungsoo look at you and sighed.

"Why is he like that?" You whispered and he shrugged.

"Molla... When the two of you were talking earlier... He looks fine..." He said and you nod.

"Ne... What's with him?" 

"I don't know... Why don't you ask?" He said and you look at him.

"A-ask him?" You repeated and he nod.

"Ne! Ask him!"

"W-why me??"

"Just go and ask him Heeyoung!" He said and you sigh.

"Araseo..." You stand up and sit down beside Suho and he look at you. 

"Is there something wrong Oppa?" 

"Hmm? N-nothing's wrong Heeyoung..." He replied and he quickly look away.

"Are you sick?" 

"No... I'm fine!" He said and he smile.

"There! You should always smile! You look so handsome when you smile!" You said and he laughed.

"Really?!"

"Ne... " you said and he pinch your cheeks.

 

---

 

"Kaja... " kyungsoo said as he wrap his arm around your waist. 

"Are you really going to stay with me there?" You asked and he smile.

"Your parents are in business trip right? You're alone there... Let me cook for you." He said and you blush.

"Kaja!" He said and you both start to walk.

     You reached your house and you quickly head to the kitchen and help Kyungsoo to prepare things. Kyungsoo start to cook and you look at it. You look at his face and you smile when he look at you.

"Stop staring at me..."

"Wae? You're mine! Mine!!" You said jokingly and he peck your lips.

"I know... I know... "

"Can we finish that? I think it's too many for the two of us." You said and Kyungsoo sighed.

"Ne... You're right... Why don't we call Kai?"

"He's with Minseok Oppa... " you said and he nod.

"How about Junmyeon Hyung?" 

"He said he's tired... Do you think he will come here just to eat?"

"Ne... You're right... How about Lay?" 

"He's always thinking deeply... He loves to be alone." You replied.

"Chen?"

"I hate trolls... You know it Oppa..." 

"Tsss... - wait. Miso?" 

"Who?"

"Miso! Kim Miso!"

"Yeah! Miso!!" You said and he smile.

"Ppali! Call her!" He said and you grab your phone and call her. She answer it with her cute voice and you sighed.

"Ah... Miso-ah!"

"Ne unnie?"

"Can you eat with us? In my house..." You said and she giggled.

"Do you think i know your house Unnie?" She replied and you chuckled.

"Okay... Let's meet in the convenience store near the CH building." You said.

"Araseo... I'm on my way!" She said and you end the call.

"Oppa... Wait me here araseo? " 

"Araseo... Be quick!" He said and you smile.

"Ne!" 

     You stand there and wait for Miso and the girl finally arrived with her signature cute smile and you walk together. You reached your place and quickly enter inside and you both enter the kitchen. She sit down on the chair and help Kyungsoo to place the food on the table.

"We just ate earlier... Why're we eating again?" Miso asked.

"This is just a snack..." You said and she smile.

"Araseo... Thanks for inviting me!" She said and you smile.

"You open the fridge and you took the Orange juice and place it on the table. You sit dwon and you all start to eat. 

"This girl is really~ really~ suspicious..." You whispered and you smile at her.

"Did you say anything Jagiya?" Kyungsoo said.

"I said enjoy the food!" You said and Kyungsoo smile.

"You should... Because i cook it!" He said and you both laughed.

"Miso-ah... You know my place now... So you can come whenever you want. Araseo?" You said and she nod.

"Thank you Unnie! " she said.

"Oppa... This is really really delicious!" She said and Kyungsoo smiled.

"Thank you!"