I Still Love You

You Don't Know Him

     The class ended and you manage to hide yourself away from Chanyeol. You quickly enter your car when your phone rang.

"Oh... Chanyeol!" You said cheerfully.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"Hmm? I really need to finish... Uhmm... Finish the lecture earlier... And i decided to do it with Hyemi." You said and he sighed.

"Tsk... I want to go and have a coffee with you outside!" He said.

"Sorry Chanyeollie... Maybe next time..." You said.

"Then let me go to your house. Mm... 10:00?" He said.

"Araseo! I'll wait!" You said and ended the call.

    You reached the hospital and peek on the door. Kyungsoo is sleeping and you bit your lower lips. You entered the room and found no one inside. You thought Kai and Suho are still in school. You carefully step towards him. You gulped and but your inner cheeks to stop your tears. But you can't your tears hit the back of his hand and he opened his eyes and look at you. He look at you and your eyes widened and quickly turned around. You cleared your throat and wipe your tears.

"I-i'm leaving..." You said and walked towards the door.

"Heeyoung!" He said and you stopped but didn't turn around.

"Y-yes?" 

"I- i- you forgot your handkerchief..." He said and you but your lower lip and open the door and shut it.

"Oh. Heeyoung..." Suho and kai said and you wiped your tears.

"I think Kyungsoo hyung is calling for you..." Kai said and you shook your head.

"I'm leaving..." You said and you ran.

"Y-ya! Heeyoung!!" You heard suho and you felt a arm grabbed you.

"Heeyoung! Kyungsoo is looking for you..." He said and you shook your head.

"I'm leaving!" You said and he started to pull you and drag you inside Kyungsoo's room.

   You stood there and Kyungsoo stare at you. You feel uncomfortable and Kai grab your wrist and drag you beside Kyungsoo. Tears rolled down when you felt his hands holding yours. You looked at him and he signalled Suho and Kai to leave first. They did what kyungsoo tell them and look at you.

"Heeyoung--"

"Stop this... You broke up with me right? Why are you doing this?" He asked and remove his hands and bit his lower lips.

"Is it true?" He asked.

"What?"

"About you... And Chanyeol..." He said and tears started to form on his eyes.

"Yes... I did that because he loves me." You said and kyungsoo felt a pain on his heart.

"Are you sure?" He asked you look at him.

"What? What do you mean?" You asked and you slap his face.

"You don't have rights to judge him... Or what do i feel for him." You said.

"I hate you Kyungsoo... I really do!" You shouted.

"Why do you need to break up with me?? Why??" You shouted and Suho and Kai entered the room.

"Did you told me you love me so i will not tell that secret of yours?? That you're a member of some... Some sort of gang??" You asked and he slapped you.

"Don't you say that! It's not true heeyoung!" He shouted back and you started to cry.

"It is. Because i knew that you're a member of a gang... You told me you like me... And you asked me to be your girlfriend so i will not tell about it right? Don't worry... Your secret is safe with me..." You said and held on your cheek.

"I-i'm sorry heeyoung... I didn't mean to slap you...--"

"It's okay... It's okay... I deserve it anyways... For being a bad bad bad girl. I always desreve to get hurt... " you said and started to walk.

"I'm going home..." You said when Kai blocked your way.

"Heeyoung... I still--"

"HAJIMA! I don't want to hear it anymore!! If you don't want me! I don't want you too! " you shouted and push kai away and ran outside.

"No... No..." Kyungsoo said and tried to remove everything attached to his body. And quickly stood up and ran after you.

"Hyung! Hyung! You can't go!" Kai said and reied to stop him.

"Let me go!" He shouted and push kai away.

    You wipe your tears and you leaned on the wall. You sighed and catch your breath when you felt someone arms around your waist. You turned around and found Kyungsoo. Your eyes widened and he pulled you even more closer to him. 

"What are you doing here--"

"Shh..." 

"Kyungsoo... Go back to your room!" You said and you tried to push him.

"No." He said and tightened his hug.

"Kyung--"

"Do you know i still love you? Huh? That i only break up with you because of--" he hesitated to finish his sentence and you look at him.

"Because of?" You asked him and he remove his arms around you.

"Because of what?" You asked half shouting and he gulped.

"Because of Chanyeol..." He said.

"What do you mean?" You asked and he shook his head.

"Nothing..." He said and you sighed.

"Are you telling me this so i will break up with chan--"

"No! Because he threatened me! He said he will take my friends to jail and he will make sure they're not going out anymore! He will make my family suffer again! Do you know how much i'm scared ? Huh heeyoung??" He said and grabbed your shoulders.

"But i'm more scared to lose you! " he said and you started to get teary again.

"I regreted everything! Why am i so scared? " he shouted an dyou hugged him.

"Hajima..." You whispered and started to cry.

"Hajima Kyungsoo..." 

"Heeyoung... You know how much i love you..." He said and kiss your forehead.

"I'm so jealous when i see you together with Chanyeol!" He said.

"Hyung!" Kai shouted and you let go of him.

"Take him back inside. I'll be back." You said and took out your phone and started to walk.

"Chanyeol." You said simply.

"Ne heeyoung?" He replied.

"Go to my house. Now." You said.

"Oh... Araseo..." He said and you ended the call.

   You hopped inside your car and headed to your house. You saw Chanyeol on the living room. You walked towards him and he smiled at you.

" you chanyeol!" You shouted and your father looked at you.

"Heeyoung! Watch your words!" He shouted.

"It's non of your buisness appa! So shut up!" You shouted and Chanyeol started to be confused.

"Heeyoung--" he didn't finish his sentence when you slapped him.

"Why do you need to threat Kyungsoo?" You asked and his eyes widened.

"What?"

"Don't act like inocent Chanyeol... " you said and he just look at you.

"Putting kyungsoo's friends in jail? Making his parents suffer again? What else? " you said and he grabbed your hand.

"Heeyoung--"

"What if i get your parent's company bankrupt?" You said and his eyes widened.

"Don't challenge me Chanyeol. You know me. What can i do." You said and he pulled you for a hug but you pushed him.

"I can't believe this Chanyeol... How can you do this?" You said and slap him once more.

"Heeyoung!" You father said and you but your lower lip.

"How can you do that? Chanyeol... I trusted you as my bestfriend... And now. You're my boyfriend. But starting this minute... We're over." You said.

"Heeyoung... Let me explain.." He said and you stop him talking.

"No need to explain... Everything is clear... You can leave now..." You said and he took a step closer to you.

"I said leave!!" You shouted. But he didn't move a inch and you started to punch him.

"Leave my ing house! Now!" You shouted.

"Heeyoung let me-"

"Leave!! Or i'll call the police!" You shouted and tears rolled down on his face.

"Tomorrow will be the end of the partnership of our parents..." You said.

"So you hear me appa? I want to end everything..." You said and push chanyeol outside and shut the door.

"Heeyoung... But--"

"Appa! Do you know what he did to me? To kyungsoo??" You asked.

"I want everything ended between their company and our company!" You shouted and headed to your room.