Tennis

You Don't Know Him

     You're excuse for the Tennis practice with Chanyeol. You both stood up and headed to the tennis court and you brought your bag with you. You opened your locker in the tennis club and quickly took the racket out and hand it to Chanyeol. You entered the comfort room to change your clothes and quickly headed outside and do some warm ups. You saw Sehun there at the side and you laughed.

"He's bored." Chanyeol said as he stood beside you.

"I know... Just like yesterday... I didn't attend school and i brought him some lunch. He's always alone... Isn't he?" You said and smile at Chanyeol.

   The two of you walked towards him and he smiled at you. Only You. Not at Chanyeol. You smiled back and Chanyeol smirked. 

"Why don't i join tennis club too?" He suddenly asked and Chanyeol laughed.

"Come on... We asked you like a hundred times but you ignore us." Chanyeol said and you laughed.

"Tsk tsk... What's with you Sehun? Are you sick?" You asked and Chanyeol place his arm to your shoulder just to tease Sehun.

"If you don't like tennis... Don't force yourself." He said and you blushed. Sehun but his lower lips and shot a death glare on Chanyeol.

"Woah..." He mouthed at sehun and he crossed his arms.

"Go back to class now... Maybe they're looking for you." You said and pulled Chanyeol back to the court and started warming up.

    The practice started and focus on the ball. You're playing with your team captain as he chose you. You hit the ball perfectly which impress your team mates. And for the first time. Your team captain lose. Chanyeol clapped and you can't help but to blush. You move at the corner and Chanyeol played next. You sat on the bench and watch him to play. His muscles forming perfectly and his sweats dripping down. Chanyeol is just amazing. And he maked you fall for him everytime. His laugh. His jokes. His perfect face. His voice. His height. All of him. The game ended and he sat beside you.

"Ahhh! That was tiring..." He said and you handed him the bottle of water.

"Thanks." 

"No problem..." You said and your face turned red.

"Are you okay? I mean... Your face... It's red..." He said and you cover it up with the towel.

"I-it's just the sun.... It's really hot today..." You said and started fanning up yourself.

"You're right. It's a sunny day today!" He said and you pinch your lips.

"After practice... Can we go out? Have some drink? Don't worry... My treat!" You said.

"Why did you ask me that now? Aish... I have to go out with Eunji today... Sorry... Maybe next time?" He said and you bit your lower lip and focus your eyes on the game and slowly nodded your head.

"Why don't you ask Sehun?" He asked and you nodded your head.

"Ya... Hee Young!" He shook you and you look at him.

"I said ask Sehun!" He said 

"I nodded earlier!" You said half shouting and turn away your eyes.

"So you're going to ask Sehun?" 

" it Chanyeol... I nodded! Isn't it enough?" You shouted and stood up grabbing your  racket and ask one of you team mates to play with you.

"Serve the ball." You said. He did and you focus your eyes on the ball and hit it hardly and your team mate can't help but to dodge the ball.

"Ya! Are ing crazy?? We're playing Tennis not dodge ball!" You shouted and took another ball and served it. He hit it and you hit it again hardly. You're just removing all of the pains you have today. You can't drink inside the school. And there's no beer inside the school.

    Your team mate fell on the ground after you hit his nose with ball. You catch your breath and headed inside the bathroom and took a shower.

'Am i not pretty? Why do Chanyeol doesn't like me? And why does he like Eunji?' You thought and dry yourself up and wear your shorts and your hoodie. You took out your red beanie and head outside. You don't know what to do. Your team mates including Chanyeol is still there.

"Say sorry to Minhyuk. You hurted him." You team captain said and you smirked.

"What for? He's the one who didn't hit the ball. And now you're blaming me?" You took a step forward to minhyuk and he bowed his head.

"I-i'm not..." He stammered and they all packed their things and started to leave.

"Hee Young.... Here's your racket... Thank you..." Chanyeol said with a smile and you nodded and he place it beside you. Tears rolled down on your cheeks as he turn around and started to walk. You wiped your tears away and stood up grabbing your racket and took a ball on the basket and serve it. You took another one until you finished all the balls. You're out of breath and you sat on the ground and wipe your sweats. You heard someone clapping and you quickly wipe your tears and turn around and saw Sehun watching you. You faked a smiled and run towards him. He handed you a can of cola and you sat on the bench with him.

"Why's your nose red?" He asked.

"I think i'm going to have cold today..." You said and he smiled.

"You should drink a medicine and rest... You finished all the balls inside the basket. " he said and you nodded our head.

"Where's Chanyeol Hyung?" He asked and you pinch your lips.

"He said he wants to go out with Eunji..." You replied and bit your inner cheeks to stop you from crying.

"I see... It's kinda dark... Really... Aren't you going home ?" He asked and he shook his head.

"I need to place those balls back in the basket." You replied and he stood up.

"Let me help you." He said and grab your hand and pull you up.

   The two of you started to pick the balls and place it back to the basket. It was so many balls. Sehun just smiled and enjoyed that you're with him. You kept on picking the balls and ignore Sehun. You have nothing to say to him anyways. He hates it when you want to talk about Chanyeol and you don't know why.

"Let's go out and have a drink... It's tring. Really." He said and you shook your head.

"I think i'm going home and have some rest." You said and stood up.

"Araseo... Maek sure you drink your medicine!" He said and handed you your racket. 

    You exit the school with sehun and he wave his hands at you and you did the same as you open your car's door. You're driver woke up and started the engine. 

"Your friend is looking for you..." He said and you expect it's chanyeol.

"Chanyeol?" You asked.

"Ani... Kyungsoo." He said.

"Where is he now?" You asked.

"He went home." He replied.

"You didn't took him home?" 

"Ani... I'm waiting for you Miss Hee Young." He replied.

"Next time... If this happened again... Take him home. Araseo?" You said and he nodded his head.

     You reached your house and saw Kyungsoo and your stepmom watching TV. He looked at you and you smiled weakly.

"It's late..." He said and you glaced at the wall clock and it's 9:00.

"Oh yeah..."

"Did you hang out with Chanyeol?" Your stepmom asked and you shook your head.

"Sehun?" She asked again and you feel irritated.

"Stop asking! I'm tired! I just practiced tennis!" You shouted and walk towards your room.

"Change your clothes and eat your dinner." Kyungsoo said and you just nodded your head.

 



A/N: HOPE YOU ENJOYED! :)