Almost Die

You Don't Know Him

 

     Woohee sighed and she open the door. You're sleeping peacefully and Kyungsoo is not there. Tears formed and she walk towards you. She look at you and tears rolled down on her cheeks but she quickly wipe it.

"First... Kyungsoo... And now Miso?" She whisper and she sighed.

"What else Kim Heeyoung? Do you really want to take away everything from me?"

"It's not fair..." 

"What else don't i have? Why do they like you a lot?" 

"You need to die..." She said and grab the pillow on the chair and press ot om your face. You open your eyes and try to push her but you can't. She's too strong. You can't breath and you remove the pillow with all your powers and she quickly grab the ribbon on the side table and circle it around your neck. You try to remove it but your vision got blurred. You thought you're going to die right now but the door opened and Suho stepped inside and quickly remove Woohee on top of you. You catch your breath and Kyungsoo came back. The ribbon is still around your neck and you loosen it. Kyungsoo's eyes widened. Suho pinned her on the wall and she stare at him.

"Are you crazy??" Suho shouted.

"Heeyoung!" Kyungsoo run towards you and pull you for a hug.

"What are you trying to do??"

"She always get what i want!! It's unfair!!" She shouted and Suho slap her face.

"She get it because she deserve to have it!" Suho said and. He try to control his self but he can't.

"You're going to kill her?? Oh god. I gave her up for Him! The. You're just going to kill her?!" Suho shouted and Kyungsoo's eyes widened.

"You like her??" Woohee asked.

"I do! But i can't fall for her! She's Kyungsoo's and not mine!" Suho said and woohee smirked.

"Hyung..." Kyungsoo whispered.

"See? What does she have that i don't have? Tell me Now!! Why do you like her more than me??" She shouted.

"Who's going to like you?? Even your bestfriend hates you now!" Suho said and Tears rolled down on your face.

"It's all because of her!" Woohee said and Suho calm his self down.

"You're really crazy Woohee!" 

"I am! I am!!!" 

"Then let me take you to the ing mental hospital now!!" Suho shouted and Woohee fell on her knees.

"No one likes me! No one!!" 

"It's because you're a bad bad person! Do you know that?? You almost kill Heeyoung!" Suho said and Woohee stand up and pull Kyungsok away from you. She hug him and you don't know how to react. You're still shock of what happened earlier. Tears start to roll down on your cheeks.

"Get off of me! Now..." Kyungsoo said but Woohee didn't obey him.

"Woohee!! I said now!!" 

"No Oppa!" Kyungsoo can't take it anymore and she push Woohee away from him and slap her face.

"You almost kill her you b*tch!" Kyungsoo shouted and slap her face again.

"Do you know how precious she is to me?" Kyungsoo said and Woohee wipe her tears.

"I know! That's why you can't leave her right?? But what the Kyungsoo? What about me? Can't you see me??"

"Woohee... I'm not wondering why Miso hates you now... " Kyungsoo said.

"So Leave..." He said and Woohee start to sob.

"No Oppa... I'm going to stay here with you."

"Leave Woohee!!" Kyungsoo shouted and Suho pull her with him and drag her outside. Kyungsoo walked towards you and kiss your forehead.

"Oppa... I-i'm scared..." You said and he sighed.

"Don't be... I'm here now..." He said and you hug him.

"O-oppa... I-i though i'm going to die... I-i-i thought i'm-- Oppa..." You said between your sobs and you cry louder.

"Shh... It's okay now Heeyoung... It's okay..."

"It's not! What of she come here again ? What if she--"

"I'm not going to let her... I'm not going to let her..." 

"Oppa...-- i-i can't stay here anymore!" 

"Don't worry Heeyoung... Oppa is here now..." He said and you buried your face on his chest and he sighed.

"Everything will be alright..." He whispered.

"Ani... Oppa! " 

"Trust me heeyoung! Stop crying now... I'm here okay?" He said and you hug him tighter.

"Don't leave me here alone..." You said and he nod.

"Don't worry... I'm not going to leave you..." 

"Promise..." He whisper and he kiss your crown. Suho went back inside and Kyungsoo look at him. Kyungsoo lay you down on the bed and you shut your eyes as he lull you to sleep. He cover you up with the blanket and he follow Suho outside. He leaned on the door and Suho look at him.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Hyung... You said--"

"It's true..."

"But why didn't you told me?"

"For what? For you to break up with her? No way Kyungsoo..."

"Hyung..."

"I know... I'm not going to fall for her again... Never." 

"Thank you Hyung..." Kyungsoo said and Suho tap his shoulder with a smile.

"I have a date today... I'm going..." Suho said.

"With who?"

"I know you know her Kyungsoo..." He said with a playful smile and start to walk.

     Kyungsoo enter inisde and he sit down beside you. He kiss your forehead and he sighed. He shouldn't leave you alone that time. He shut his eyes and he bit his lower lip. He look at you and he remove the ribbon hanging on your shoulder and he quickly throw it in the trash bin. He sighed and you open your eyes and you manage yourself to sit. He look at you and you bit your lower lip.

"What is it Heeyoung?"

"I-is woohee here inside??" You asked and tears rolled down.

"She's not here Heeyoung... Calm down..." 

"B-but--"

"It's just a dream..." He said and he pull you for a hug.

"Oppa..." You whispered and he wipe your tears.

"Don't cry..." He said and you sob.

"Shh... Let's eat okay? You need to drink your medicine..." 

"I don't want to..." 

"You need to eat Okay?" 

"But--"

"Eat or i'll leave?"

"I'll eat Oppa... Just stay here..." You said and he smile and sit down beside you. He start to feed you and you didn't finish it. He sighed and he hand you your medicine and you drink it. He place the glass of water on the table and you sighed.

"Oppa..."

"Ne?"

"I don't like the taste of the medicine..."

"But you need to drink it...." He said and he press his lips on yours

"I'll just kiss after drinking it... So you're not going to taste it that much." He said with a smile and you hug him.

"Let's just watch TV, okay?" He said and you nod.

 

---

 

    You fell asleep and Kyungsoo hug you tighter. You feel safe with him and you sighed. You open your eyes and you rub your eyes and look for your phone. You can't find it and you grab the remote and turn off the TV. You search it inside his pocket. You pull the phone put but it's Kyungsoo's. you put it back inside and you sighed. You wonder where he might put it and you look at the couch. Your bag is there and you sighed. Kyungsoo open his eyes and he look at you.

"Heeyoung?"

"Oh-- oppa..."

"What is it?"

"I-i'm looking for my phone..." You replied and he sighed.

"It's inside your bag... Wae?"

"I just want to check something..." 

"Wait... I'll get it for you..." He said and he stand up. He hand your phone to you and you quickly view the messages. 

"Did your Appa text you already?" He asked and you shook your head.

"No..." You said and you hand him your phone."

"Do you want something?" Kyungsoo asked and you shook your head.

"I need to buy your--"

"Don't leave..." You said and you quickly grab his arm.

"I'm going to be quick Heeyoung..."

"Don't go Oppa!" You said and he sighed.

"Araseo..." You said and he sit down. Beside you.

"I'll ask Kai to buy... Is that Okay?" He asked and you nod.

"Okay..." You said and you rest your head on his shoulder.

 

---

 

"Woohee! I told you to say sorry! Not to kill her!!" Miso shouted in anger and slap woohee's face.

"I don't really know what's happening to you..." 

"Ya! Are you listening to me?" 

"Ne!"

"What did you do?"

"All of you likes her! That's why i want her to disappear!"

"Bwo?! Do you think we're going to like you if you're like that?? "

"Don't worry Woohee... I'm going to make sure you can't go near Unnie..."

"Tsss... Ya... Miso. Do you think you can stop me?"

"I can't... But your father can Woohee..." Miso said.

"Ya! Don't you dare tell him!" Woohee said.

"Sorry Woohee... I can't tolerate this anymore..." Miso said and she exit the room. She head to your room and she silently shut the door as he saw Kyungsoo laying down on the sofa. You quickly hide the mirror and you smile at her. She also smile at you and she walk towards you.

"Is there something on your face? Why're you using mirror?"

"Nothing Miso...." You said.

"What brings you here..."

"Before i go home... I want to visit you... How are you?" She asked.

"I'm fine!" You said and she smile. Kyungsoo woke up and Miso bow her head to him. You both continued talking to each other and you secretly hid the mirror under your pillow. Miso decided to go home and you wave your hands. She shut the door and you sighed.

"Heeyoung?"

"Ne Oppa?"

"Let me fix your pillow..." He said and you shook your head.

"Wae?"

"Maybe later... "

"But--" he said and he move your pillow and the Mirror fell. He quickly grab it and you bit your lower lip.

"What's this?"

"A-a mirror!" You replied.

"Why is it here?"

"Nothing..." You said and Kyungsoo bit his lower lip.

"Your wounds are fine now... Don't worry..." He said and you sighed.

"Ne..." You replied and he smile.

"Don't worry... You're still pretty for me..."

"Aigoo..." You said and he smile.

"I'm just going to take a shower... Okay?"

"Okay!" You replied and he quickly head to the bathroom.

"That was close..." You whispered and you grab the mirror again.

"Aish..." Kyungsoo finished taking shower and he quickly dress up his self. He opened the door and shut it quietly. He look at you and you're looking onto the mirror again. He sighed and he walk towards you and you quickly place the mirror down on your lap. 

"What happened to your neck?" He asked and your eyes widened.

"Oppa?"

"Your neck..." He repeated. He lifted your chin up and he sighed.

"Why didn't you told me about this?" He ask. The ribbon woohee used earlier left a red line mark on your neck. You sighed and he look at you.

"Because i'm going to get worried again?" He said and you nod.

"I'm going to get more worried if you're not going to tell me!" He said and you look at him.

"Mianhae Oppa..."

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

"A little..." 

"Tsk..." 

"Come here... I'm going to clean it." He said and you sighed.