Busted

You Don't Know Him

     You woke up in the morning and took your phone with 12 messages and it's all from your father. You read the message and quickly ran to the bathroom and took a shower. You wore your clothes and ran downstairs for a breakfast. But Kyungsoo isn't there. 

"Aigoo! He's lucky that those gangsters are now in jail and i need to go." You said and run outside. You called your driver and he opened the door for you snd you quickly ride inside. 

"Police station." You said and he nodded his head and started to drove away.

    You called Kyungsoo to warn him but he didn't answer his phone. You clench your fist and  put your phone back inside your bag. You reached the police station and the police lead you to those bastards. You saw Kai. And your eyes widened. But what's more? There's your cook. 

"K-kyungsoo??" You said and Kai pulled Kyungsoo up and remove his hands on his face.

"Oh god." He said and your eyes widened. 

"Wow... She's hot!" Xiumin said while looking at you. You greeted your teeth in annoyance and moved closer.

"D-do you mean..." You said a little bit scared. You just let a gang member enter your house. Perfect!

   You covered your mouth and the police called you. You leaved for a minute and talked to the polices. You called your father and handed the phone to one of the polices and he nodded and handed you back your phone and walked back inside. You follow him and the police open the steel door and let them out. Kyungsoo looked at you and you took a step backwards. 'You're ing fired Kyungsoo...' 

"Hee Young... L-let me explain this to you... I-" 

"Stop. You can leave my h-house now..." You said in a scared tone. He took a step towards you and took a step backwards. You hit the wall and you yelp.

"Don't you dare to come nearer... W-we're in the police station!" You said and he lowered his head.

"Hee Young..." He whispered and you started to run outside. You quickly opened the car's door and shut it quickly when you saw him coming after you.

"Home."

    You reached your house and didn't want to attend your class. You just sat on the couch and felt hungry. You kept on watching the TV and your driver called out. You quickly look at him and saw Kyungsoo with him. You quickly stood up and your driver went outside and shut the door.

"What are you doing here??" You asked and he gulped.

"Y-you're fired!" You shouted and quickly took you wallet to pay him but he suddenly spoked.

"Hee Young... I really need a job." He said and look at him.

"I-i'm not going to hurt you... I'm --" 

"Oh shut up! You almost kill Chanyeol! Then you're not going to hurt me??" You said and he walked towards you.

"I promise..." He said. You looked at his eyes and tears rolled down on his face.

"Come on... Junmyeon and Kai is not my parents to pay for my needs..." He said and kneeled down.

"I promise..." He said and pinch your lips. 'He's pleading... Come on ! Don't be scared! You're still the boss!' you thought and raise a brow and smirked.

"Fine. Now cook!" You said and sat back down on the couch and Kyungsoo and bowed.

"I promise you!" He said.

"Stop those promisses. I hate those. Just cook there! I'm hungry!" You said and he ran towards the kitchen and prepare your food.

-----

     Sehun sat alone on his chair. You didn't attend your class. Chanyeol is still in the Hospital. Well. If he knew... He will just stay home and have a nice bubble tea and watch movies. He just focu on the lecture and stayed quiet. 

   The bell rang and he walked outside with his face when you suddenly showed up. His heart skipped a beat and he look at you with a smile on his face. You smiled and grab his arm.

"What are you doing here?" He asked and look at your clothes. You're not wearing your uniform.

"I know how bored you will be. So... I decided to visit you. Why? Y-you don't want me to be here?" You asked and he blushed.

"What do you have for me?" He asked while pointing at the lunchbox and a plastic bag.

"This?" You asked as the two of you sat on the bench. You place the lunchbox on his lap and took one of the bubble teas you bought and handed it to him.

"Open it!" You said and he open the lunchbox. Kyungsoo cooked it earlier and you decided to bring some.

"Kimbap!" He said and he took the chopsticks and started to eat it. 

"This is good... Who cooked it?" He asked.

"Kyung--soo..." You said and saw Minseok walking and glaring at you. You gulped and took a sip on your bubble tea.

"You alright?" He asked and you nodded.

"By the way... How's those gangsters? Are they in jail now?" He asked.

"H-huh? The police can't find them... M-maybe they're hiding..." You replied.

"We should do this everytime..." He said and you looked at him.

"What is it? I'm sorry... I didn't heard it." You said and he shook his head.

"I feel it... You're bored in the class..." You said and he look at you.

"Oh really? Or Eunji is with Chanyeol?" He asked you look at him and he smirked. 

"Ani~~" you sang sweetly and blink your eyes rapidly. He playfully slap your face and you laughed.

"How's the bubble tea? I really don't know what flavor you like." You said.

"I'll drink it. Because it's a bubble tea." He replied and smiled.

"You shoukd eat it quicker. The lunch break is going to end." You said and he nodded.

    The lunch break ended and you hopped inside the car and made your way back to your house. You don't know how to face Kyungsoo at all. You face palmed yourself and started to think of what to do. You finally arrived at your house and your driver removed his seatbelt and noticed that you're not moving at all.

"Miss Hee Young? We're here..." He said and you snapped back into the reality and you nodded and open the door. You entered your house and saw him cleaning the floor and you sighed.

"Move!" You said and he looked at you and you started to walk upstairs.

"Hee Young." He called your name and you froze.

"Your mom--"

"Stepmom." 

"Oh. Yeah. Your step mom told me that they're arriving today." He said and your eyes widened.

"Seriously?" He nodded and you sighed.

"." you whispered and headed to your room.

----- 

     It's dinner and Kyungsoo called you and you headed downstairs. You started to eat with him with silence. You feel very uncomfortable so you tried to break the ice between the two of you.

"So... You're really a member of... Of... Of...--"

"Yes." He replied and you choked. 

"Y-ya! Are you alright?" He asked and handed you the glass of water.

    You kept silent and don't want to talk to him anymore. You're a bit scared to him now. He almost killed Chanyeol. And you stood up and walked towards your bedroom. You shut the door and sit on your bed. Your phone rang and Your dad is calling. You turned off your phone and opened your iPad. 

"How can he be a member of a gang?" You asked yourself.

"Is it really possible ? H-he' doesn't look like a gangster." You said again.

"Aish! " 

    You just enjoyed playing with your iPad when someone knocked on the door. You stood up and open it and it's Kyungsoo. You sighed and look at him.

"What's your problem?" You asked and cross your arms.

"Your father is here..." He replied and you rolled your eyes.

"Tsk." You followed him downstairs and you stayed on the staircase and cross your arms.

"This boy cooks good!" Your father said.

"Why don't we help cooking? Hmm?" Your stepmom said and you rolled your eyes.

"Why don't you... Clean the house and let him do his job? Right?" You said and smirked.

"So... What's your name again?" Your father asked.

"D.O-- i mean he's kyungsoo!" You said and walked downstairs and stare at your father.

"When will you be away again? And please bring her again with you!" You said and your father stopped eating.

"I don't know..." He replied.

"Ya! Kyungsoo... Bring me a glass of water. Ppali!" You said and he did.

"Hee Young... Will you please be nice?" Your father asked.

"Maybe... If i grew up with my REAL mother... I will be so~~ nice!" You said and grabbed the glass of water.

    They finished eating and you didn't talk to Kyungsoo anymore. You sat on the couch and watch television. Your stepmom noticed it and she got a brillant plan. And that is to make you close to each other. Well... Kyungsoo is handsome. Knows how to cook. He'll be perfect for you. But the problem is... You like Chanyeol who likes Eunji. And Sehun likes you but you like Chanyeol. 

"Can i stay here ? I think i can't go with you in your meeting tomorrow." You stepmom said to your father and he just nodded.

"I think i need to clean the house..." She said and sat on the bed.

 



A/N: How was it? I feel that my fic is awful. LOL. Please leavea comment! Please!! I need your comment. Tell me if it's bad or what. :) thank you! :) i hope you enjoyed it!