Kiss

You Don't Know Him

     You woke up in the morning and head to the bathroom and face the mirror. You touched your lips and remembered everything happened. You smiled and bit you lower lip and you blushed. 

"Aigoo..." You started to take a shower and you finished and wear your school uniform and headed downstairs for your breakfast.

"Good Morning!" You heard Kyungsoo and you smiled.

"Good Morning!" You greeted them and your father looked at you.

"Seriously? Good?? " your father said and you nodded your head and sit on the chair.

     You started to eat and quickly stood up after eating and headed outside with Kyungsoo. He smiled at you and you bit your lower lip. You opened the car's door and you were about to enter when he grabbed you wrist. You look at him and he pulled you outside.

"It's still early... Why don't we take a walk?" He said and you just look at him.

"H-huh? " you said and glance at your wrist watch.

"Oh... Yeah... L-let's go?" You said and he nodded.

"Miss Heeyoung! Where are you going?" Your driver shouted.

"We're going to walk!" You replied and started to walk with Kyungsoo.

"Heeyoung..." He said and you looked at him.

"Ne?" You replied and he stopped walking. He took out your blue beanie and wear it on you.

"You forgot it..." He said and you smiled.

"Komawo..." You replied and he wore his blue beanie too.

"Kaja..." He said and started to walk again.

     You reached your school and quickly headed towards your classroom. Sehun is not there. Chanyeol is sitting alone at the back. You fixed your beanie and started to walk with Kyungsoo. You place you bag beside you and waited for your teacher.

"Where is he?" You asked.

"Who?" Kyungsoo asked you and you turned to face him.

"Sunsaengnim... We suppose to start our lessons now." You said.

"Maybe he's just late..." He replied with a smile.

     You know Chanyeol is watching you. And you're right he can't forget when he saw you last night. It's his first time to see you in a dress and he can't deny the you're beatiful. You caught him looking at you and you just rolled your eyes.

"Ya! Sunsaengnim is absent!" Your classmate suddenly shouted and you look at her.

"Bwo? Absent?" You asked and she nodded her head.

"Ne Heeyoung-ssi. He is absent." She replied and you nodded your head. You stayed on your chair and don't know what to do when you felt sleepy. You rested your head on your table when you felt a hand caressing your back. You quickly lift your head and saw Kyungsoo smiling sweetly at you. 

"You should not go with me next time... " he said and you nodded your head.

"Ne... I think i'm still sleepy..." You replied and he smiled at you.

"You are..." He said and rested your head on your table again.

     The bell rang and you quickly stood up when Chanyeol grabbed your wrist. You look at him and Kyungsoo stood up and remove Chanyeol's hand.

"Kaja heeyoung..." Kyungsoo said and you nodded and followed him outside.

"Ya! Heeyoung! " you heared Chanyeol shouted but you ignored him

"Kyungsoo... Where are we going?" You asked.

"Kyungsoo..." He ignored you.

"Kyungsoo! Where--"

"We're going to eat outside. Not here." He said.

"Why?" You asked.

"Don't ask too much... I just want to go out with you. Again." He replied and you blushed.

"A-araseo..." You replied and your eyes widened when he held your hand.

     You reached a restaurant outside and you sat down on the chair as he ordered your food. He came back with a smile on his face and you just smiled back.

"I'm going to tell you something." He said and you look at him.

"What is it?" You asked abd his smiles faded.

"Ya!" 

"Heeyoung..."

"What?"

"I'm going to work somewhere else..." Your eyed widened and your heart skipped a beat.

"Bwo? Wae?" You asked but he didn't replied.

"Ya! Wae?" You asked and he lowered his head.

     The food served and you started to eat in silence. You didn't talk or look at him. You finished eating and he paid for everything and you stood up and you fixed your beanie and walked outside and he ran towards you.

"Ya... Heeyoung... " He said and grabbed your arm. You just turned around and look at him.

"Heeyoung... What's wrong?" He asked and you smirked.

"You don't know what's wrong?" 

"Heeyoung...--"

"Shut up! You're like Chanyeol! You're the same as that jerk!" You shouted.

"Heeyoung! No! I'm not!" He said and you crossed your arms.

"You sure?" You asked and you slapped his face.

"Heeyoung! I'am!" He replied and grab you shoulder.

"I'm not like Chanyeol! I'm not!" He said.

"No ... You are!" 

"Chanyeol doesn't love you! Me? I love you Heeyoung! Do you hear me?" He said and your tears formed.

"Then why are you leaving ? You should stay in our h--"

"No... Let me work in other place..." He said and you shook your head.

". go away now..." You whispered and wipe your tears.

"Heeyoung..." 

"Leave!" You shouted.

"No!"

"Fine... I'm going back to school" you said and started to walk and he pulled you.

"Remove your hands!" You shouted and pushe it away but he held on your tight.

"Remove you ing hand!" 

"No!" He said and pulled you and press his lips on yours. Your eyes widened.

"We're going back to school. Together. Do you hear me?" He said and smile at you. He cupped your cheeks and pecked your nose.

"Do you hear me?" He asked once more and you nodded.

"Kaja..." He said and the two of your started to walk.

   You reached the school and head to your classroom. You sat on your chair with silence. You don't want to talk to kyungsoo. You don't want him to leave but he want to. You didn't pay attention on your lessons and you just stare on your notebook. The class ended and you place your thing back on your bag and you grab it and started to walk and Kyungsoo grabbed your arm.

"Wait for me." He said and cling his bag and he held your hand and fill the gaps between your fingers.

"Let's go home... But we're going to walk." He said and you smiled weakly and he smiled back.

   You knocked on the car's window and your driver opened it. You told him you're going to walk and he nodded. He started the car's engine and drove away. You sighed and Kyungsoo squeez your hand and you look at him. 

"Let's go home. I want to rest." You said and you started to walk and he followed you.

   You reached your home and you removed Kyungsoo's hand and entered your house. He followed you and you headed to your room and change your clothes. You went downstairs and Kyungsoo is not there. You knew he's still in his room. Maybe fixing his things. You bit your inner cheeks and sat on the couch when your stepmom asked you to eat.

"I'm not hungry." You replied.

"I heard Kyungsoo will be leaving tomorrow?" Your father said.

"Tomorrow? I thought it's today." You said and your father shook your head.

"No. Tomorrow." He replied and you nodded your head. You can't be happy. He's still leaving. 

"Come on... Let's eat. Your mother cooked." You smirked and rolled your eyes. Kyungsoo went down and you stood up.

"Shut up! She's not mother!" You shouted and you shook your head lightly and open the door and walk towards the mini park near your house.

"I'm going to follow her." Kyungsoo said and went upstairs to grab your hoodie.

     You sat on the swing and face palm yourself. You swing it a little and the cold wind hit your face.

'Those happiness are just temporary. Aish... I wish i'm forever happy...'

"Heeyoung!" You heard Kyungsoo called your name but you didn't looked at him.

"Heeyoung..." He said and sat on the other swing and handed you your hoodie.

"Wear it. It's cold." He said and you did.

"Why are you here?" You asked and stopped swinging.

"Because of you..." He replied.

"Me? Come on! You're going to leave me! Just like Chanyeol!" You said and he shook his head.

"I'm not. " he replied.

"Don't compare me to Chanyeol... And... I'm going to visit you... And guess what... I registered at the tennis club." He said and you looked at him.

"Jinjja?" You asked.

"Ne..." He replied.

"So we can spend more time together. Right?" He said and you nodded.

 



A/N: Ughh!! I'm going to school tomorrow! Waah! But don't worry! I'll keep updating! Thanks for subscribing! I hope you like it! :)