Broken

You Don't Know Him

 

"I'm still suspended!" You shouted from your room and your father opened the door.

"I said i'm going to talk to --"

"Aigoo! Never ever do that Appa!" You said and he sighed.

"Fine!" He said and he shut the door.

     You decide to take a shower and you head to the bathroom and undress yourself. Your phone rang and you sighed and wrap your body with the towel. You grab your phone and answer it. 

"Yeoboseo?"

"Heeyoung. Aren't you going to school tomorrow?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I'm still suspended... I'm going back to school on friday." You said and he sighed.

"Friday?" 

"Ne... Wae?"'

"I miss you!" He said and you giggled.

"Oppa. You're visiting me here almost everyday! Then i'm attending the practice but you o still miss me?"

"Ne! Aish. Make sure you're going to attend the practice tomorrow!" He said and you giggle.

"Araseo! Araseo!" You said.

"Okay... Bye heeyoung ! I love you!" He said.

"Ne Oppa! Bye! I love you more!" You replied.

     You went back to the bathroom and continue showering. You dry up yourself and wear your clean clothes and you quickly lay down on your bed. You feel like you're tired all day and you hug your pillow and shut your eyes. 12:00PM... You opened your eyes and you take a quick shower. You do everything you do everyday. You sit down on the couch.

"Hey... It's already 12:39. " your stepmom said and you smile.

"I'm suspended! That's why i woke up late because i don't have any class to attend. Just the practice... 3:00." You replied.

"I see... I'm going to your father's Office. He forgot his wallet. Tsk." She said.

"He's getting old!" You said and she laughed.

"Everyone will get old Heeyoung!" She said.

"Bye!" You both said to eachother and she shut the door.

     You prepared your things and you grab your bag and racket and head to your school. You reached your school and you accidentally bump on your teacher. You bowed your head and continued walking and you heard her voice and you stopped.

"I thought you're suspended?"

"I have a practice. That's all." You said.

"Araseo! Take care!" She said and you smile and continued walking.

    You reached the tennis court and everyone is preparing. You head to the locker room and you change your clothes and you head outside. You look around and you spotted Woohee.  You smirked and she look away when you remember about the picture you took. Chanyeol spotted you and you look at him and caught him looking at you but he quickly look away. You sighed and you search for Kyungsoo. You ask your team mates if he's here but no one knows where he is. You sit down on the bench while waiting for him. Woohee disappeared and you felt something bad. You cleared your throat and you shook your head to remove the imaginations running on your mind. You stand up and you walk to find them but you can't find Kyungsoo and Woohee. You started to get nervous and you can really sense that there's something 'not good' happening. You started to run and you reached the school's activity building and you found the two of them sitting on the floor while talking to each other. You bit your inner cheeks to stop yourself from crying but you can't. Tears quickly roll down on your face and you wipe it and you secretly open the door and hide behind the curtains and listen to their conversation. But you can't understand anything because you're far away from them and they keep their voices down. You sighed and you can't take it anymore so you peek. Your eyes widened when Woohee's lips is pressed on Kyungsoo's you covered your mouth to stop yourself to shout or make a sound. You shut your eyes so you're not going to see it anymore. But you can't just stand there. You peek again and your knees became weak as you see Woohee sitting on Kyungsoo lap. Tears didn't stop to flow down as you watch them. You feel like you're going to break down. You cover your eyes as Woohee start to Kyungsoo's uniform and you turn around.

"Does he like Woohee?" You whispered and you wipe your tears.

"What's happening? I- i ... No!" You said and you quickly ran outside and Kyungsoo saw you.

"H-heeyoung? Heeyoung!!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Oppa! Come back here!" Woohee shouted.

"Heeyoung!!" Kyungsoo called your name but you kept on crying. You don't know where to go but you just run away. You stumble on the ground and you stand up. Kyungsoo grab your wrist and you slap his face.

"Ky-kyungsoo... H-how can you do that to me?" 

"Hee-heeyoung! I'm sorry! I know i'm wrong !" He said and you slap him again.

"Kyungsoo... I change myself for you! I change everything! Just for you! But what is this? Why are you like this? Am i not enough??" You shouted and you wipe your tears and you sob ceaselessly. You cover your face with your palms and cry infront of him. 

"Heeyoung... I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He said and you shook your head.

"Kyungsoo! I can't believe this..." You said and you started to walk but he follow you.

"Heeyoung! Let me explain! " he said.

"I don't need your ing explanations Do Kyungsoo! Everything i saw is enough!" You said.

"Heeyoung! Listen to me! Listen to me!" He said and you wipe your tears.

"Heeyoung... Sh-she was like...--"

"She seduced you? Right? And you just let her kiss you like that? You ing let her to that ing uniform? You're ing hurting me alot !! A lot!!" You shouted and you started punching his chest. But he didn't move. He just let you to hurt him because he know how much you're hurt. Punching him is not enough. Kyungsoo started to get teary and tears fell. Kyungsoo look on his shoes and just let you to hurt him. You fell on your knees and you cried. You're hurt and he sit down and grab you hands.

"Heeyoung... I'm really really sorry! I know i made a huge mistake!" He said and you just cry.

"God damn! I thought-- i thought i already gave you everything! I thought i did all to make you happy! But i'm wrong! I'm ing wrong!!" 

"Heeyoung! No... You make me happy... " he said and you shook your head.

"No... You. Is that what you want? Why didn't you told me before?? " you shouted.

"So we did it! So you don't need to --"

"Heeyoung! Stop!" He shouted and you look at him.

"It's not like that Heeyoung! It's not like that!" He said and you stand up and he did the same.

"Stop it Kyungsoo... Hajima... Stop hurting me!" You said and he hug you.

"Heeyoung... Please... Understand me... Please! I know i'm wrong! I know it!! But please!" He said and you push him.

"Heeyoung!!" He shouted as run away from him. You head back to the tennis court to get your things. You decide to go home but your coach stopped you. He said you can't go home. You need to practice.

"But-- i need--" 

"No Heeyoung! You are staying! We're all going to practice! I don't care what's your problem! But we need to practice!" He shouted and you wipe your tears.

"Heeyoung!" You heard Kyungsoo's voice and you turn around and face your back to him. 

"Kyungsoo! Fix this problem! We need to practice!" 

"Yes coach!" He said and you coach walk away.

"Heeyoung... Don't leave! Please!" He said.

"Let's talk... Yeah! Let's talk calmly..." He said and you sighed.

"I'm going to stay... But just for the practice. Not because you pleased me." You said and you slap his hands away.

     You start to practice and you spotted Woohee swinging her racket perfectly. You bit your lips and you decided. You don't want to do it before... But you changed your mind now. You sighed and you continued practicing. Your tears rolled down and your partner stopped hitting the ball and run towards you. You hug her and she did the same. She caress your back and you sob. 

"Heeyoung-ah... Don't cry..." She said.

"It hurst a lot!" You said and Kyungsoo felt guilty and he walk towards you.

"Heeyoung..." He said and you push him away.

"Go away! I don't need you!" You said and you wipe your tears.

"Heeyoung--" 

"I said go away and leave me!" You shouted and everyone look at you.

"I'm going to talk to you. I'm not going to stop until you listen to me! Araseo?" He said and he wipe his tears.

    The practice ended and you quickly change your clothes and you headed outside the school and print the picture of Woohee you took. You sighed and you went back to the school and you took out the pin from your pocket and unlock the glass cover of the bulletin board. You put it there and you lock it again and post the other copied on the wall of the school. You smile weakly and you head outside and took out your phone and make a new account and post her pictures and add your friends and schoolmates. You sit down inside your car and you shut your eyes. Your driver drove away and you reached your house and you run inside your bedroom. You lay yourself on your bed and you throw your bag on the floor. You buried your face on your pillow and you cry. It hurts. You started to shout and throw everything you can. 

"How can you do that Kyungsoo!!" You shouted and throw your lampshade and your books. You flipped your study table and you fell on the ground. Someone knock on your door and throw the flower vase and it hit the door. The door opened and your stepmom came indside.

"Go out!!" You shouted and throw your jewelry box on her. She dodge it and you cried.

"Go out!! Go the ing outisde of my room!!" You shouted and she shut the door.

"ing die!!" You shouted and you throw the book beside you.

"I'll ing destroy you Woohee! " you said and you gulp down. The door opened again and Kyungsoo stepped inside. You look at him and he quickly ran towards you.

"Don't come closer! " you said and point the cutter on your wrist.

"Heeyoung!" He shouted.

"Don't you dare or there will be no Kim Heeyoung." You said and he took a step backwards.

"O-okay Heeyoung... Put that thing down... Now!" He said and you shook your head.

"No... " you said and he took a step closer.

"I said don't!" You shouted and your stepmom came inside and you look at her.

"Heeyoung! What are you doing??"

"Go out!" You shouted and she took a step closer to you and you.

"Don't!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Don't you dare to come closer to me or i'll kill myself!" You warned and they stood there.

"Both of you go outside! Now!!" You shouted and they didn't move.

"One! Two! Three--"

"Let's just talk Heeyoung... Don't do this!" He said and you shook your head.

"Just go out and leave me alone..." You said in a weak tone and Kyungsoo's tears roll down.

"Heeyoung... Please..." He said and he walk towards you.

"I said leave!" You said and he took the cutter away from you and pull you for a hug.

"Heeyoung... " he said and you cried.

"Leave!!" You shouted and you grab the cutter from him.

"Just leave me alone! " you said and you wipe your tears.

"Now..."

"No heeyoung..." Kyungsoo said and you cut your wrist. Blood flow down and Kyungsoo's eyes widened. He quickly slap your hands away and you look at him.

"Now! Leave now!" You shouted and you stand up and lost your conscious. Kyungsoo carried you and your stepmom wrapped your wrist with a towel.

"Call the driver! " Kyungsoo said and your stepmom ran outisde.

"Heeyoung! Heeyoung wake up!" He shouted and the towel turned red.

    They place you inside the car and your driver quickly drive away. You reached the hospital. They entered you inside a room and Kyunsoo and your stepmom waited outside. They both sit down and Kyungsoo buried his face on his palms and started to cry. Your stepmom comforted him and Kyungsoo felt guilty.

    The doctors came out and tell everything about your condition. Your father came and he knew lost a lot of blood. After some hours... The doctor came out again saying that you're safe now. But you need a lot of rest. Kyungsoo stood up and enter inside your room to check you. He look at your wrist and he wipe his tears. He quickly went outside. He don't want to see like that so he just decided to go out.

"Hyung! How is she?" Kai asked.

"S-she's fine now...--" Kyungsoo replied but Kai punched his face.

"I know everything! Jaehwa told me you mother er!" He shouted and continued punching his friend.

"Aish! Hyung! How can you do that to her??" Kai asked.

"I don't know what i did... I'm sorry..." Kyungsoo said.

" you Hyung!" Kai said.

"If something bad happened to her. Forget that we're friends!" Kai shouted and he entered inside.

"I'm sorry..." Kyungsoo whispered and he wipe his tears.

 

---

 

     You woke up and you stare at the white ceiling and you sighed. You lock your eyes onnthe ceiling and noticed something. You shut your eyes and open it again.

"Wait... My ceiling is not white... Where am i?" You asked and Everyone looked at you and Kai run towards you.

"Heeyoung-ah! How are you? A-are you alright now? Do feel something bad? What hurts?? Tell Oppa! " he said and you smirked.

"Nothing hurts..." You said and you your dry lips.

"Where am i?" 

"You're in the hospital ..." Your father said.

"Why did you hurt yourself hmm?" Your father asked and you just sighed.

"I think someone is outside..." Your stepmom said and she open the door. Kyungsoo cam inside and Kai look at him.

"What are you doing here?" Kai asked.

"How is she?" He asked.

"Ya! Go outside... She needs to rest!" Kai said and your tears rolled down.

"Oh! Heeyoung... " your father said and he wipe your tears.

"Kyungsoo-- Kyungsoo-ssi... Go outside." You said and they all look at you.

"K-kyungsoo-ssi??" 

"Go outside... I don't want to see you..." You said and he nodded.

"I understand you Heeyoung... I'm sorry..." He said and he shut the door and he wipe his tears. After some hours. The door opened and a girl came inside. 

"Woohee?" Kai said and you look at her.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"Heeyoung... Prepare to lose Kyungsoo..." She whispered with a smirk and you shut your eyes.

"How are you unnie?" She asked and you smirked.

"Prepare to break down Woohee..." You said and your father look at you.

"What is it Heeyoung?" He asked.

"Nothing... I don't want visitors now Appa... " you said.

"Okay... I'm leaving now unnie! Get well soon!" She said and she exit your room.

"You're the one who's need to prepare..." You whispered and you shut your eyes.