Best Oppa Ever!

You Don't Know Him

 

      Your father decided to go home and you nod. You open the door for him and you wave your hands. You shut the door and you sit down on the couch beside Kyungsoo and you shut your eyes and rest your head on his shoulder. He hold your hand and you look at him and he smile. You did the same and he peck your lips. You inhaled deeply and he look at hou with his confused look. 

"Wae?" He asked.

"My tummy hurts..." You whispered.

"I think i ate too much..." 

"You did!" He replied.

"Well. You told me to!" He chuckled and he place his hands on your tummy and massage it slowly. You just look at him and you rest your head on his shoulder while you watch TV. Kyungsoo suddenly cup your cheeks and he look straightly into your eyes. Your eyes widened and he chuckled.

"Can i kiss my Jagi?" He asked and you bit your lower lip.

"Why Oppa?" You asked.

"Look at that episode... I like that very very much... It's their first kiss! And i like it!" He said and you smile.

"Tss... So what if that's their first kiss? " you said and he sighed.

"Y-ya... Do you mean you don't want me to kiss you?" He asked and you shook your head and you secretly smile when he let go of your cheeks and lock his eyes on the TV screen.

"Oppa." He look at you like there's nothing happened and you press your lips on his. His eyes widened and you shut your eyes. A smile formed on Kyungsoo's lips and he pull you closer to him. You look at each other and you smile.

"Tss... I'm just kidding when you asked me if i don't like you to kiss me...--"

"I know... It seems you love it..." He said and you smile and you hug him.

"I do..." You whispered and he chuckled.

 

---

 

      You both reached your classroom and you walk towards your seat and you sit down with a sigh. And you quickly place your book on your table and you open to read it. Kyungsoo stare at you and found you amazing for reading those books in advance. You're suppose to read that book next week. But you're reading it. Kyungsoo tap your shoulder and he rest his head on your shoulder. You giggled and you shut the book. You look at him and you caress his cheek with your hand and he smile. He loves your touch. It makes him feel comfortable and loved. He lift his head and you kiss his forehead and he smile sweetly. You found him cute when he cover his face with his hands and you remove them and found out that he's blushing. You giggled and he buried his face on his palms and you hug him. He's so cute and everybody knows it. He hug you and rest his head on your chest and you caress his hair. Your classmates are just watching like they're watching a film in their house. He sighed and he pinch his cheeks and he look at you.

"Heeyoung... "

"Ne Oppa? What is it?" 

"... Can you take a rest first? Stop reading those books... We don't need it yet." He said and you look at him.

"But--"

"Please?" He look at you straightly to your eyes and you sighed.

"Araseo..." You replied and he smile and pull you for a hug.

"Oppa will take care of you... Okay?" 

"Okay!" You replied cutely and he chuckled.

     The class ended 1 hour early. You stayed with Kyungsoo and wait him to finish the papers Mr. Shin asked him to check. You want to help him but he refused and ask you to just rest there. You just sit there and watch him to check those papers and you sighed. You stand up to buy him a drink. You head to the coffee shop near the shcool and you buy him some cupcakes and coffee. You head back to the room and you place it on the top of the table and he smile sweetly. He thanked you and you smile and you pinch his cheeks. You sit down beside him and you rest your head on the table as you watch him. 

"Take a break Oppa... I think i should help you... There are still 3 sets of papers..." You said.

"I can finish it Heeyoung... Just rest there Okay?" He said and you sighed. 

"I'm going to help. " you said and grab the papers and start to check them.

"Heeyoung... Stop it." He said and try to grab it but you stop him by pinning the papers under your arms. He sighed and he look at you.

"Take a break. " you said and you put the coffee and cupcakes closer to him. He sighed and he start to eat and you smile.  You finish those papers as fast as you can and Kyungsoo can't believe it. Only 5 papers were left and he quickly grab it and check it. You sighed and you just let him. He finished checking and he feed you with the cupcakes you bought. You let him rest for a while. He rest his head on top of the table and he shut his eyes. You look at him and you rest your head on the table too. You look at Kyungsoo's cute face and you also shut your eyes. You woke up and you shake Kyungsoo's shoulders lightly to wake him up and he look at you. He can't believe the he fell asleep. He quickly carry the papers back to the teacher's office and you sit down on the bench for awhile. He check the time and you stretch your arms. He smile and you peck your lips and you smile sweetly. You both stand up and start to walk together.

     You and Kyungsoo head to the school dorm to see Kai and Suho. Kai hug you and you both talk to eachother while Kyungsoo is preparing his things because he's going to stay with you for awhile. Kyungsoo wants you to look like stress free again. After some minutes... He finished everything and you wave your hands to Kai and Suho. kyungsoo did the same and he shut the door. You both start to while holding hands. You reached your apartment and you both quickly enter inside and you sit down on the couch and he did the same. He rest his head on your lap and you smile at him. He looks so tired and you play with his hair with your fingers. You carefully stand up and place rest his head on the pillow and you quickly head to your bedroom to change your clothes. You head to the kitchen and start to prepare dinner for the two of you. You don't want him to prepare dinner tonight. He's tired. And you actually can tell it just by looking at him. You waited for the food to be ready and you sit down on the kitchen bench top and you stare blankly on your fluffly slippers. You turn off the stove and place the bowls on the table. You remove your apron and you walk towards the sleeping Kyungsoo. You peck his cheeks, nose, eyes, and finally his lips. And you smile as he open his eyes. He quickly stand up and he follow you inside the kitchen and you both sit down on the chair.

"You should've wake me up to cook." He said but you shook hour head.

"You're tired Oppa... I just want you to rest!" You said and he smile.

"And the food is already there... We can't do anything...." You said.

"Thank you Heeyoung..." He said and you smile.

"Anything for my Oppa!" You said and you both start to eat.

     You both lay down on your bed and he wrap the two of you with the blanket. You hug him and he did the same and he kiss your forehead. You bury your face on his chest and you shut your eyes as he caress your hair. 

"Sleep well Heeyoung... " he whispered and you smile.

"You too Oppa..." You replied and he turn off the lampshade and he shut his eyes.