Everything

You Don't Know Him

     You woke up and remembered that your phone is off. You took it and turn it on. You look at Kyungsoo, making sure that he's sleeping. You stood up and viewed all the messages. You headed to the bathroom and took a shower and felt something different. You knew there's a wall built between you and your father. You don't care now. You just wanted to be away from them. You finished taking your shower and dress up yourself. You peeked at the door and saw Kyungsoo sitting on the bed and thinking deeply. 

"K-kyungsoo?" You called his name and he looked at you.

"Oh... Heeyoung. It's still early..." He said and you sat beside him.

"Yeah... But. I don't know why i woke up so early... " you said and rest your head on his shoulder.

"Hmm... Did you sleep well?" He asked and you shook your head.

"I fell asleep like... 5:00am... But... What time is it now?" You asked and he smiled.

"7:00am" he said and you giggled.

"You really didn't sleep well..." He said and kiss your forehead.

"Hyung?" You heard kai and you quickly moved away.

"O-oh... Sorry... I-i'm going--"

"No! No! I'm going out... Well... Uhm... You can talk to him..." You said and quickly walked outside and shut the door.

"Oh... Heeyoung... It's kinds early..." Suho said.

"I'm fine... And it's okay..." You said and sat beside him on the couch

"You? Why are you woke up?" You asked and he smiled.

"Kai woke me up... He wants to check Kyungsoo... " he said and you smiled.

"You're really like a family ..." You said and Suho looked at you.

"Ne... And now... You're now a part of our family!" He said with a smile.

"Jinjja?" You smiled.

     Kyungsoo and Kai went to the living room and saw you and suho having a chat. Kyungsoo smiled seeing how comfortable you are now. You look at him and he sat beside you.

"Should we cook?" He asked and you shook your head.

"You can't cook." You said and pointed on his arm.

"I'm fine!" He said and you bit your lower lip.

   You stood up with Kyungsoo and headed to the kitchen and he helped you cooking your breakfast when you felt your phone vibrated inside your shorts' pocket. You took it out and saw a message from Sehun.

From: Sehunnie

Heeyoung... Your father came here. And looking for you... Where are you? Tell me... He's really worried. Chanyeol hyung wants to see you too... I don't know the reason. But can you meet him?

   You didn't replied and put it back inside your pocket. Kyungsoo turned off the stove and you helped himto place it on the table. All of you started to eat when you feel your phone bpis vibrating again. You ignored it and continued eating.

----

    Suho and Kai wore their uniforms and saw you not moving and just staring on the floor. Kai approached you and you looked up to him.

"Ne?" You asked.

"Aren't you going to school? " he asked and you shook your head.

"I'm staying with Kyungsoo... And i'm not really feeling well..." You said and he nodded his head.

"Araseo... We're going!" He said and they bo started to walk.

   Kyungsoo stepped outside of his bedroom and saw you sitting and not wearing your uniform. He walked towards you and you smiled at him.

"Not going to school?" He asked and sat beside you.

"No. I'm going to stay with you..." You said and he blushed.

"But--"

"No buts... " you said and comb his hair with your fingers.

"I want to stay here..." You said an dpeck his lips.

"Araseo..." He said and smile at you and pull you for a hug.

    You stood up and head to his bedroom and forgot your celphone on the couch. Kyungsoo a message from your father and he read it. His eyes widened and scroll down the whole conversation. Kyungsoo but his lower lips and headed to his bedroom and grab your wrist.

"You should go back to your father..." He said and you frowned.

"No!" You said and saw he's holding your phone. You quickly grabbed it and you sighed.

"Let him do what he wants. If he want to end everything. Then that's great!" You said.

"Heeyoung! Do you hear yourself?" He asked.

"I do!! I do hear myself! And i hate that man! I hate him!" You started shouting.

"Heeyoung--"

"Hajima! Hajima!!" You shouted and started crying and fell on your knees.

"Hajima..." You sobbed and he hugged you.

"I don't want to see him anymore... I don't--"

"Shh... Everything will be fine..." He whispered and rest your head on his chest.

"Oppa will be here..." He said and kiss your forehead.

     You fell asleep on his chest and he smiled and caress your hair. He feel comfortable and his mood lifts up when you're around. But the times like this makes him feel worried for you. You opened your eyes and feel his embrace. You wipe your eyes and he let out his cute smiles and you hugged him.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked and you smiled.

"Ne..." You replied and you both stood up.

"Are you bored?" He asked and you nodded.

"Let's watch movies?" He asked and  smiled.

"Kaja!" You said and you followed him.

   He played and comedy romance film and he rest his head on your lap. You caress his arms. You locked your eyes on his milky skin and you smiled at him.

"I said we're going to watch the movie... So stop staring at me." He said and you blushed.

"Sor--" your words cutted when he sit up and press his lips on yours.

"That movie is my favorite... " he said and peck you lips sweetly. You blushed and he smiled.

"Heeyoung..." He called your name and you look at him starightly to his eyes.

    He pressed his lips again and he smiled. You blushed and he grabbed your hand and continued watching the movie. You locked your eyes on the screen and he did the same as he holds your hand.

"I'm going to hold your hand whenever we go..." He said and you giggled.