She's Back

You Don't Know Him

     You stepped inside the school and you look around and Kyungsoo held your hand. You smile at him and started to walk to your classroom when suddenly you dropped you racket and you grabbed it and bump on a guy.

"Heeyoung..." 

"Who are you?" You asked and continued walking.

"Heeyoung!" Chanyeol stopped you and you turned around.

"What the do you want now? Huh? You're going to threat me now?" You asked and remove his hand on your wrist.

"Chanyeol... Let her go." Kyungsoo said and Chanyeol looked down.

"Mian." He said and release your wrist.

     Kyungsoo place his arm around your shoulder and started to walk. You entered your classroom and all of your classmates eyed you. You your lower lips and they gulped down.

"Eyes off." You said and they all continued what they're doing. You and Kyungsoo continued walking and sat beside eachother.

"Heeyoung!" You heard someone's voice calling you and you look at the direction where the voice came from.

"Oh... Ms. Hwang..." You said with a smirk and walked towards her.

"Any news about you father?" She asked and you crossed your arms.

"Are you sure you visited my father?" You asked and she smiled.

"Ne... And he keep on telling me that he misses you. And why did you --"

"See? I don't know if you're thinking about it or... You're just... Dumb. If you know that i'm still not going home... How the hell will i get news about Mr. Kim." You said.

"Mr. Kim?" Her eyes widened and you rolled your eyes.

"Ne." You replied.

"But he's--"

"It's non of your buisness now Ms. Hwang..." You said and push her outside.

"And chanyeol... Why... Why did he--"

"Ask him why. I don't even know why did he broke up with you!" You said and she bit her lower lip.

"Never ask me those things... Because. Starting this minute... It don't know everything about it. Understand?" You said and he gulped.

"Leave. Before i hurt you!" You said and she started to walk.

    You went back to your chair and sat down with a loud sigh. Kyungsoo looked at you and close his notebook and lean his arms on your table. He stare at you and you blushed.

"Wae?" You asked.

"Nothing. I just missed you." He said and you smiled.

"tss... Ah. I want to go somewhere after class..." You said and he smiled.

"Anywhere my princess..." He said sweetly and peck your lips and open his notebook again.

----

   You and Kyungsoo headed to the tennis court and you quickly change your clothes. Chanyeol stared at you. He really do feel sorry and he really missed you. You ran towards Kyungsoo and wrap your arms around his neck and give him a sweet kiss on his lips. Chanyeol looked away and didn't want to see it anymore.

"You're not going to play. Clear?" You said and laughed.

"Araseo..." You said and you smiled and peck his lips.

"Going back to the class?" You asked and he shook his head.

"I'm going to watch yeobo..." He said with a smile and he pulled you for a hug.

"Heeyoung... Kaja!" Your team captain shouted and you smile at Kyungsoo.

     Kyungsoo sat down on the bench on th side of the court and watch you to play. Your team captain wants to test your skills in tennis and paired you on one of the best players. Chanyeol. You sighed and positioned yourself and you stretch your arms and grip on your racket. Chanyeol served the ball adnd you perfectly hit it with power. He hit the ball back and you did the same and he missed the ball.

"Ya!" You shouted at him and he grabbed the ball and you served it. Chanyeol can't focus. Tears making his vision blured. You served a ball and he missed it.

"Are you sure you're the second of the best player here?" You asked.

"You must hit the ball. Or you'll regret it." You said and he didn't respond.

"I think you don't really want to hit the ball. Because i might replace you right?" You asked and they all laughed.

"Ah... Chanyeol!" You shouted and serve a ball and he missed it again.

"How can our team captain and coach see my skills if you're not going to play with me?" You asked.

"Tss... Someone remove him infront of me. " you said.

"Captain! Why don't you play with me ?" You asked.

"That sounds better." He replied and grab his racket.

     The coach was amazed and he congratulate your improvement. You bowed your head on him and quickly moved to the bench and found kyungsoo is not there. You sighed and sat down and open your bag and took out your phone. You sighed and put it back inside your bag when you heard a sweet famillar voice.

"For my princess..." He said and handed you a bottle of water.

"Thanks!" You said with a smile and sat beside you. You rested your head on his shoulder.

"Did chanyeol bothered you?" He asked and you shook your head.

"No... But seriously... He's being nice." You said with a little laugh.

"And he didn't hit the ball for me..." You said and he laughed.

"Really?" He asked and laughed a little.

"Wait me here... I'm going to change." You said and grab your bag. 

     You headed to the locker room and enter the bathroom and took a quick shower. You quickly dry yourself up and change to your clean clothes. You combed your head and borrow the blow dryer of your team mate. You headed outside and saw Kyungsoo talking to you coach with a smile.

"Oppa!" You shouted and Chanyeol's eyes followed you and you reached kyungsoo.

"She's calling him Oppa?" He whispered.

"Oh."

"I'm going now! Good job heeyoung!" Your coach said and you bowed your head.

"What did you talked about?" You asked.

"He just asked me why did i not play." He replied and grabbed your bag.

"No, let me carry--"

"It's okay... I'm going to carry it... So where are we going ?" He asked and you remembered that you want to go somewhere.

"Oh... Can we go to... Hmm--"

"Why don't we have a nice coffee under e tree? Then we will decide which to go." He suggested and you agreed.

"Araseo!" You said and started to walk with him. Chanyeol stayed sitting and watch how sweet your are when it comes to Kyungsoo. He felt jealous and yet guilty.

     You sat under the big tree and waited for Kyungsoo. You tookout your earphones and played some songs. You shut your eyes and feel the cold wind hit your face. As you can say... The practice ended so early and you loved it. Being with Kyungsoo is everything. You felt someone sat beside you. You opened your eyes and kyungsoo handed you a coffee. You smiled and share the earphone with her. He hummed to the music and you watch his lips to move. He noticed it and he stopped and you quickly looked away and blushed.

"It's okay..." He said.

"This lips are yours..." He said and you smiled.

"Heeyoung..." He called your name and you turned your head to him and peck your lips.

"Did you decided?" He asked and you shook your head.

"I don't know where to go..." You said and sip on your coffee.

"Why don't we go to... --" you cutted him.

"Go back to your dorm." You said and he bit his lower lips.

"Wae??" He asked.

"We don't know where we are going... So maybe we should go home... And you have a work later. Right?" You asked and he shook his head.

"Appa doesn't want me to work... So... He--"

"He doesn't want you to work??" You asked.

"Ne... I don't know but he told me to focus on my studies..." He said.

"Araseo..." You sighed and rest your head on his shoulder.

"Why don't we go to the mall? Hmm?" He asked and you drink your coffee.

"That's... A good idea." You said and stood up.

"Kaja?" You said and he held on your hands.

"Ouch!" You said half screaming and felt your ankles hurt. You remembered the day you jump out of your window and you bit your lower lip.

"Hey... Gwenchana?" He asked and you nodded your head.

"I'm fine... I'm fine.." You said and fake a smile and you took a taxi and headed to the mall.

     You reached the mall and you walked around with and just ignore the pain. He noticed the way you walk and he stopped and look at you. You hid the pain and you faked a smile again. He shook his head with a disappointment written on his face.

"You're lying..." He said and you pretended a confused face.

"What hurts?" He asked and took a step closer to you.

"Wh-what ??"

"I know there's something hurts... Tell me! Tell oppa!" He said and you sighed.

"Nothing hurts." You replied and grab his hand and started to walk. You tried your best to walk normal and you cleared your throat and pull your arm that made you stop and feel the pain more.

"Ahh!!" You screamed in pain and his eyes widened.

"I'm sorry!" He said and took a step closer to you.

"What hurts?" He asked looking straightly to your eyes.

"Oppa..." 

"Come on... Tell oppa..." He said and squeeze your hand.

"M-my... My ankles hurt... And-- because i jumped out of our window--"

"What? You jumped out of your window??" He asked and his eyes widened.

"Mian..." You said and pout a little and lower your head.

"Tsk. Kaja... Let's go home." He said and peck your cheeks.

      You reached the dorm and kyungsoo lowered his body and offered you to ride. You refuse but he insisted and you did. 

"Still hurt?" He asked and you nodded.

"Why didn't you told me earlier? And you played tennis." He said and you rest your chin on his shoulder.

"Mianhae... Oppa..." You said and he smiled.

    You reached their room and place you down on the couch and walked to the bathroom and came back with a ice bag and sat down on the floor infront of you and grabe your foot and press the ice bag on your ankle. You watched him and smiled at you sweetly.

"Don't do that next time... Araseo?" He said and you nodded.

 



A/N: Hi!!! XD i want to thank you all for subscribing and reading my story... And i'm sorry if i'm not updating like before... I have a lots of homeworks and i need to study ofcourse. I really love the trailer SHINinGURL did. Thanks ! :)