Parents

You Don't Know Him

   Saturday arrived and you waited for Kyungsoo. You sat on the couch and watch movies. Your father sat beside you and you ignored him and locked your eyes on the screen. 

"And why wearing dress today? Going somewhere? " he asked and you nodded.

"Where?" He asked again and you sighed.

"Anywhere." You replied and sighed. Your driver came in and you look at him.

"Let him in first... I forgot something upstairs." You said and quickly headed to your room and grab your phone

"Oh... Kyungsoo!" You heard your stepmom and facepalmed yourself.

"Wrong Move heeyoung!" You said to yourself and quickly ran downstairs.

"Annyeong haseyo Mr. Kim!" He greeted and bowed his head.

"Kaja?" You said and he nodded.

"We're going..." He said and pull him outside. 

"Where are going Miss Heeyoung?" You driver asked and opened the car's door when you stopped him.

"You can rest now..." You said and started to walk outside.

    You took a bus and rested your head on his shoulder as he your hair. You arrived at the place. The place is so quiet and you walked on the streets and stopped infront of a house. You looked at kyungsoo and he smiled.

"Eomma? Appa?" He called out and a lady quickly peeked outside the window and smiled.

"Kyungsoo!" The lady hugged Kyungsoo and a guy came out. You guessed it's his father. He also hugged Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo pulled you closer to him. His parents looked at you and you bowed your head with a smile. They smiled back and look at Kyungsoo.

"Is she the one you're talking about last night?" His father asked and your eyes widened.

"Ah... My son has a really good taste!" His mother said and pulled you inside.

    You sat on the chair and his mother placed a cup of tea on the table. You bowed your head and thanked her and bit your lower lip.

"Don't be shy uhmm..." 

"Heeyoung... Kim Heeyoung..." You replied to his mother and she smiled.

"Where's appa?" Kyungsoo asked.

"He'll on his work... Ah... Heeyoung... I'm sorry if my husband can't join with us..." She said.

"A-ani! It's okay Ma'am..." You said and she smiled.

"Please call me Eomma..." She said and you smiled.

"Ah.. Kyungsoo... Can you buy me some strawberries outside? I want to prepare something for heeyoung..." She said and you looked at Kyungsoo.

"I'm fine! You don't need to--"

"It's your first time here... So eomma is right." Kyungsoo said and stood up.

"do you want to come with me?" He asked and you shook your head.

    You sat there and took a sip of the tea and Kyungsoo's mother smiled at you. You smiled back and she headed inside the kitchen.

"A-ah... Eomma... I think i should help you..." You said and stood up. 

"Really? What a nice girl..." She said and you smiled. You opened the faucet and wash your hand and handed you some ingredients.

"Where did you met my Son?" She asked and you smiled.

"Oh... He's my classmate actually he's really good in everything..." You said and she laughed.

"Hmm... I'm thankful that i have a son like him... He always do the best for the others." She said and you smiled.

"Ne... " 

"And i must say i'm a lucky girl to have Kyungsoo..." You said and you both laughed.

"You're right darling!" She said.

   Kyungsoo came back and heard everything. He smiled by hearing what you said and quickly headed to the kitchen and handed the strawberries to his mother. Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around your waist and you blushed and quickly removed it.

"Your eomma is here..." You whispered and he pouted.

"Oh. Wait me here." His eomma suddenly talked and Kyungsoo smirked.

"I know what you're up to Kyungsoo... But please... Not here." You said and he wrapped his arms around your waist and burried his face on your neck.

"Kyungsoo-- Y-ya!" You said like whispering.

"Yeoboooo~~" he whinded and you tried to remove his arms around you when you heard someone cleared throat.

"Kyungsoo! Stop it!" You said and tried to push him.

"Kyungsoo!!"

"Kyung--"

"So sweet eh?" You heard his Eomma's voice and your eyes widened.

"Kyungsoo! I said stop!" You said and he stood up straight.

"Eo-eomma!" He said and quickly turned around.

    You keep yourself quiet and you bit your lower lip. You looked at Kyungsoo who's smiling widely and your teeth and kick his legs lightly.

"Are you done with it Heeyoung?" His mother asked and you put down the knife.

"You two can sit down there..." She said and you nodded and followed Kyungsoo.

"You--" you didn't finished your sentence as he press his lips on yours.

"Y-ya!" You said and he smiled.

"Tss... What do you think you're doing?" You asked and he smiled.

"Yeoboooo~~" he sang and you covered his mouth.

"Ssshhh!!" 

"Okay... What do you want?" You asked and took a deep sigh. He pointed on your lips and you sighed.

"Pleeaaasssseee?"

"Ya! You already kissed me earlier... That's enough!"

"One more!" He pleaded and you bit your inner cheeks.

   You stared at him and you pressed his lips again and quickly moved away when he heard his mother. You just sat there and act like there's nothing happened. You bit your lower lip and you nudge him lightly.

"It's ready..." She said and you nodded as she place the plate on the table.

   You finished eating and you moved to the sink and helped Kyungsoo to wash the plates. He splashed the water on your face using his hands and you quickly wiped it and pout at him and he slowly pecked your lips.

"Tss... If kisses are poisonous... I'm totally dead now." You said and he chuckled.

"Don't worry... My kisses are sweet..." He said and you smiled.

"Ne... They are!" You said and he smiled.

   Kyungsoo decided to go back to his dorm and you bowed and say your goodbye to his mother. You stepped outside his house and started to walk to the bus station as he pull you closer. You reached the bus station and waited for the bus to arrive. You missed the first bus so you need to wait for the other bus to arrive. Kyungsoo rested his head on you lap as you sit on the bench and caress his hair and ket out a sigh.

"Kyungsoo... I think the bus is comming... Kaja!" You said and tap his cheeks lightly. He stood up and pull you inside the bus.

   You sat beside him and he rested his head on your shoulder and you grabbed his hand and slowly caress it. He shut his eyes and you smiled and reched for his cheeks and started caressing it. He circled his arm around your waist and cleared his throat before talking.

"Let me sleep... Araseo?" He said and you nodded.

"Araseo..." You replied.

    You touch his neck and felt that he's heated up. You look at him and touch his forehead. 

"God damn... " you whispered and you took out your phone.

"Ah... Suho! Can you wait us at the bus stop? Kyungsoo has a fever." You said.

"B-bwo? Araseo!" He said and you put back your phone in your bag.

    You reached the bus stop and quickly spotted suho. Suho came inside the bus and carried Kyungsoo outside. you followed him and entered their dorm. Suho lay Kyungso on his bed and you sat beside him.

"What happened?" Suho asked.

"I don't know... He told me to let him sleep and then there...." You said and he sighed.

"Give me a face towel." You said and he handed one. You moved to the bathroom and soak it with water. Suho watched and you headed back to Kyungsoo and remove your bag. You gently wipe him with the towel and place it on his forehead.

"I'm going to buy medicine first." Suho said and you nodded your head.

   You stayed there and waited him to wake up. Suho arrived and place the medicine on the side table and you took the towel again and move back to the bathroom. Suho went inside the bathroom and went back outside with a big bowl on his hands.

"Instead of going inside again... I'm going to place this here." He said.

"Komawo..." You replied and he exit the room and shut the door.

    You wiped him again and place the towel on the bowl of water and squeeze it and place it on his forehead. You smiled and yawned and rest your head on the headboard and fell asleep.

 



A/N: Expect less updates. :( but i will try my best to update atleast once a day... I need to go to school and study and do my homeworks and everything. :) but i'm going to update maybe once or twice a day! :)