Sorry

You Don't Know Him

 

"Hyung... She's 1 week suspended... Stop looking for her. Because you can't find her anywhere here in the school." Kai said and Kyungsoo sighed.

"She's suspended? Why didn't she told me about it?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Hyung... How can she tell you if she's mad at you right?" Sehun said.

"Girls don't talk when we're mad..." Jisook said and while crossing her arms.

"So she's mad at me?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Definitely..." Sehun sighed.

"What should i do?" Kyungsoo asked.

"You should talk to her--"

"How can Kyungsoo Oppa talk to Heeyoung if she's mad at him. She will definitely ignore him." Jisook said.

"Aish... Why don't you just do something that she will like? You know... They said action speaks louder than words!" Kai suggested.

"Yeah right... Whatever kai!" He said and he entered inside the classroom.

"Aish... Why don't he listen to me?" Kai said and he started to walk.

     Kyungsoo focused on the lesson and just listen to his teacher. He don't know what to do and he don't know how will he say sorry to you. You're suspended and for sure. You're not going to talk to him. He sighed and shut his notebook and just think of you and how to make you happy. The class ended and Kyungsoo stood up and Woohee did the same. She stood infront of Kyungsoo and he let out a sigh. Woohee look at him and she quickly look down. 

"Oppa--"

"Stop calling me 'Oppa' ! please..."

"Mian..." She said and started to walk.

"Don't say sorry to me!" Kyungsoo said and Woohee stopped walking.

"Say sorry to Heeyoung... She's hurt..." Kyungsoo said and he walk passing her.

     Sehun and Jisook is standing there and waiting for Kyungsoo. They started to walk and have their snacks. The three of them started to think of what to do to forgive Kyungsoo. Sehun snapped his fingers and Kyungsoo look at him. A smile formed on sehun's lips and Kyungsoo became curious. Jisook also look at him and sehun bit his lower lip.

"What is it?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Nothing... It's not going to work anyway..." He said and he open his magazine again.

"Aigoo... Ya! Oh Sehun! " jisook said.

"Eotteokhae?" 

"Don't worry Hyung! Just say sorry to her... Then it's going to be alright--"

"Ya! Girls don't accept apologies easily... All girls wants effort!" Jisook said.

"Then what should i do?" He asked.

"Well... I don't know either.... Heeyoung isn't the type of girl who forgives easily..." Jisook said.

"You're right!" Sehun said.

"Hyung... Just go and talk to her... Maybe call her later." Sehun suggested and Kyungsoo sighed.

"Or... Take her somewhere romantic..." Jisook said.

"Romantic? Where?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Oppa... Just take her to somewhere quiet and make sure that there's no other person. Make sure that the two of you are alone!" Jisook said.

"Araseo..." Kyungsoo said.

"Hyung! Cheer up!" Sehun said and Kyungsoo smile but quickly fade away.

 

---

 

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight." You said and you dance to the beat.

     You finished the song and you sit down on the floor still facing the mirror infront of you. You sighed as you watch your sweats dripping down on your forehead. You wipe it and you gulp your water. You sighed and turn off the music and you shut the lights and you head to your room. You lay on your bed and felt tired so you decided to take a nap but your phone vibrated and you opened the message from Sehun. You read it and you ket out a sigh and start to type your message for him. 

 

To: Sehunnie

 

Let me take a nap first. Araseo? I'm tired! So tired!

 

    You place your phone down and you shut your eyes. You fell asleep and Sehun started to call you. Kyungsoo is waiting at the park with him and you said you're going to take a nap. But they're there and Sehun don't want to wait. But he's unlucky because you fell asleep. Sehun hissed and place his phone back in his pocket and sit down on the other swing beside Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo look at him and he took out his phone to check the time.

"She's not coming?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Ani... She said she want to sleep first before going here..." Sehun said.

"Ah... You can leave Sehun... Thanks for helping me!" Kyungsoo said.

"Are you sure?" 

"I am..." 

"Araseo Hyung! Goodluck!" Sehun said and eh started to walk.

I'll just text Heeyoung... " sehun said.

    You woke up and you took your phone and Sehun is calling. You answer it and you heard him sighed. You rub your eyes and you quickly stood up and prepare your clothes. You didn't forget about it. Sehun wants to meet you at the park.

"Where are you heeyoung?" Sehun asked.

"I'm going to take a shower! Can't you wait?" You said.

"Hyung-- I'm waiting here almost 2 hours heeyoung! You told me you're going to take a nap! NAP!" He said and you sighed.

"Araseo! I'll be quick!" You said.

"You better be quick heeyoung! It's cold !" Sehun said and you sighed.

"Ne!"

     You entered your bathroom and take a quick shower. You dry yourself up and quickly dress up and fix your hair before leaving. You entered your car and you arrived at the park where Sehun told you to go. He said he's sitting on the swing so you started to walk and there's someone rubbing his hands together and he looks like he's cold. You thought he's sehun but he's not. He's Kyungsoo. You're eyes widened and he quickly stood up and he rub his eyes cutely and you felt guilty. He waited for you even it's cold. You sighed and you quickly texted Sehun. Kyungsoo hold your hand and hid hands are freezing cold. You look at him and he bit his lower lip.

"Heeyoung... I'm sorry..." He said.

"Where's sehun?" You asked.

"He said he's going home..." He replied and you sighed.

"So... Sehun is not here?" 

"Ne..." 

"Okay... So i'm going to leave now... Since he's not here..." You said and he quickly grab your wrist.

"Don't..." He whispered.

"Please stay... Heeyoung... I'm sorry..." He said and you look at him.

"I'm here for sehun! Not you! So let go of my hand because i'm going home!" You said half shouting and he pulled you for a hug.

"You're not going here if i ask you to... So sehun asked you to come here..." He said and you push him.

"Mian. But sehun is the one who asked me to go here... So he's the reason i'm here... And... He's not here so i'm going back home!" You said and you started to walk.

"Can't you forgive me Heeyoung? Please forgive me..." He said and you stopped walking.

"Heeyoung... You're my everything... " he said and you your lips.

"I don't like Woohee... It's just a misunderstanding... She only thought that i like her so she's like that... But she already--"

"Stop talking..." You said and you continued walking.

"Heeyoung!" He said and he grab your wrist.

"Please believe..." He said and you sighed. 

"I'm tired Okay? I'm suppose to be lying on my bed right now..." You said and he press his lips on your lips.

"I don't care if you want to go to sleep... Because i'm not going to let you sleep. Unless you forgive me. Forgive Oppa... Right now!" He said and you smirked.

"Bwo? Seems like you're crazy... Like chanyeol!" You said and you slap his hand away.

"Let me go home. Araseo? I want to rest." You said coldly and you entered your car. Kyungsoo knocked on the window but you ignore him and ask your driver to start the engine. Your driver drive away and leave Kyungsoo alone in the park. You shut your eyes and try not to cry.

"Can you drive faster? I want to go home..." You said.