Leaving

You Don't Know Him

    You and Kyungsoo attended the Tennis practice and Chanyeol started to train Kyungsoo. You rolled your eyes and Eunji followed you walking.

"Ya. Chanyeol... Is that what you call training? Your not teaching him right things." You said.

"Wae? Are you teaching Eunji right things?" He asked.

"Do you want a proof?" You asked.

"Eunji knows everything now. Except Accurancy." You said and look at eunji.

"Well... Why don't you just teach her and leave us alone?" Chanyeol asked and you cross your arms.

"Teach Eunji and i'll teach Kyungsoo." You said and he face palmed his self.

"What? Now you're giving me Eunji?" He said.

"What? Don't tell me you're throwing Eunji away now?" You replied and he grabbed Eunji's wrist and you grabbed Kyungsoo's wrist.

"See? Much better." You said and started to walk.

"Start warming up first" you said and he nodded his head.

     After a doing the warm up. You teach him how to swing perfectly. To serve. And everything. He learned it so easily and you smiled. You played a game with him and you can't say that he's new in the club. You took a rest and sat beside him as he rest and catch his breath. You signalled minhyuk and he ran towards you with two bottles of water. You handed one to him and he bowed his head lightly. 

"Tired?" You asked and he nodded.

"But i really enjoyed." He replied and you smiled.

"I told you..." You said and he smiled sweetly.

"Oh!--" Your mouth escaped a sound whe you saw how chanyeol got mad.

"Tss... I can't imagine if he's the one who's going to train me." Kyungsoo said and you smiled.

"He's really sometimes like that. Sometimes he can't control his feelings." You said.

"You really know him eh?" Kyungsoo said and you nodded.

"Of course... He's my childhood bestfriend..." You replied.

"I know..." He replied and pinch your cheeks.

"Smile!!" He said and you smiled.

    Chanyeol keep looking on the two of you. How sweet you are with Kyungsoo. He don't know what he feels. Is he feel bad because Sehun can't have you? Or he feel bad because he can't have you? Eunji clinged his arms on chanyeol and Chanyeol smiled at her. 

"Let's take a rest?" She said and Chanyeol nodded his head and walked towards the bench.

"Why don't we walk again?" You said and Kyungsoo looked at you.

"Wae?" He asked.

"Ugghh!! Jebal??" You said and he smiled and hit you lightly with the bottle.

"Araseo. Araseo..." He replied and you smiled.

    You reached your house and you stood outside Kyungsoo's bedroom. You took a step closer and knocked on the door. You lift your head when the door opened. Kyungsoo smiled at you and pull you in.

"What's with the sad face?" He asked and you shook your head.

"I won't tell you what i want to tell if you not smile." You lifted your head and fake a smile.

"Come here..." He said and pulled you closer. 

"I'm going to visit you... And we're going to meet in the school.... " he said.

"Is that what you want to say?" You asked and he shook his head.

"No... " he said

"Then what is it?" You asked and he look at you.

"Yes or No?" He asked and you look at him.

"What do you--"

"Yes or No?" He asked you again.

"Mmm... Yes." You answered and he smiled.

"Okay... You're mine now... Hmm? Understand?" He said and pulled you for a hug.

"Tss... Is that how you ask a girl?" You said and he chuckled.

"I don't want this to be long... " he said and you nodded.

"Heeyoung?" You heared your father and quickly went outside.

     You smiled at him before leaving and you shut the door and headed downstairs. You saw you walked towards your father and handed you the phone.

"Who's this?" You asked.

"It's your mom..." The lady from the other line and you pinch your lower lip.

"Where are you?" You asked.

"I'm in paris... I miss you sweety..." 

"Why are you there?" You asked.

"I'm working here... How are you sweety?" She asked.

"I'm fine..." You replied.

"And you?" You asked.

"I'm fine too... I will be back in seoul... We will meet again... Hmm?"

"Araseo... Love you..." 

"Love you too." She replied and ended the call.

    You handed the phone back to your father and saw Kyungsoo walking down stairs with his bags. You sighed and watch him to day goodbye to the three of you. You followed him outside and he look at you.

"Why?" He asked.

"Nothing..." You said and he turned around again and started to walk.

"Ya... I'm going to take you there... Please?" You said and he nodded his head.

"Araseo..." He replied and you opened the car's door and called your driver.

    You sit inside and Kyungsoo sat beside you. Your driver place his things in the trunk and quickly drag his self on the driver's seat and started the engine.

"Tsk... What about my food?" You asked and sighed he chuckled and he rest his head on your shoulder.

"It's okay... Your stepmom will cook for you again..." He replied and you smiled.

"Tss..." 

"Where are we going to go?" Your driver asked.

"School dorms..." You replied.

"Ya... I'm going to take you somewhere next time..." He said.

"Where?" He asked.

"Hmm... That'll be a secret for now..." He replied and you shook your head.

"Why? You can tell me now!" You said and he pinched your cheeks.

"I'll tell you soon..." He said and you nodded your head.

     You reached the dorm and you saw Kai and Suho outside. You bowed your head to them and you bit your lower lip. You waved your hand and the two boys helped Kyungsoo to carry the bag when he turned around and walked back to you.

"I'll miss my bad girl." He whispered and pecked your lips.

"Bye!" You said.

   You entered your car and sat there with silence. The car drove away and you reached your house. You can feel the difference when you're with Kyungsoo... And it's weird. You feel different when you're with him. He always makes you smiled. He always make you feel loved.

"Oh... Heeyoung... Where have you been?" Your father asked.

"I just bought something." You replied and he looked at your hands.

"Well... What did you bought?" He asked and you shook your head.

"I think i'm going to rest." You said and walked upstairs and enter your room.