Scared

You Don't Know Him

 

"Who says that Kyungsoo will sleep with you? " you asked kai playfully and he pinch your nose.

"I know... Araseo! Your prince will sleep with you..." He said and you smile and pull Kyungsoo inside you bedroom.

"Goodnight Kai-- Jongin Oppa!" You said and he smiled.

"Goodnight Heeyoung!" You shut the door and Kyungsoo kiss your forehead.

"Take a shower... Ppali..." He said and push inside your bathroom.

      You rub the shower gel on our body and remembered what happened earlier. You rub it furiously and let out a sigh. You let the water flow down and you start to rinse your body. You took a towel on the cabinet inside your bathroom and dry yourself. You went out of the bathroom and found Kyungsoo on your bed. His eyes were shut and he holds his phone. You opened your closet and grab your clothes and head back to your bathroom. You dress up yourself and Kyungsoo opened his eyes. 

"Come here..." He said and you lay down beside him.

     He quickly wrap his arms around you and did the same. You feel safe and Kyungsoo kiss your forehead. Every fear disappeared and replaced by warm love from Kyungsoo. You shut your eyes and you let out a sigh.

"Is anything hurt?" He asked and you shook your head. 

"Nothing Oppa... I'm a little scared..." You said and he pulled you closer.

"Don't worry... Oppa is here. I'm going to protect you..." He said and you smile.

"What if Chanyeol--"

"I won't let him Heeyoung... Never." He cut your words and he caress your cheek. You can still feel the pain on your cheeks but you ignored it. But Kyungsoo know how you feel so he stopped and look at you.

"I know Heeyoung... Don't lie..." He said and you bit your lower lip.

"Oppa..." You said.

"What is it?" You asked and you shook your head and press your lips on his lips.

    He smiled and peck his nose and you close your eyes. He caress your hair and pull up the blanket so it will cover both of your arms. Kyungsoo feel relieved to have you in his arms again. He kiss your forehead and you opened your eyes.

"Good night baby..." He said and you smile.

"Good night Oppa..." You said and you both fell asleep.

 

---

 

"Oh? Ne.. Ne... I'm telling you Hyung... I'm going to make Chanyeol suffer more..." Kai said.

"Come on Jongin! Stop it... " Suho said.

"Where are you now?" Kai asked.

"Inside our dorm... I love to be alone here..." He said and kai chuckled.

"How's heeyoung now?" Suho asked.

"Maybe she's sleeping now..." Kai replied.

"And Kyungsoo?"

"He's with Heeyoung..." 

"I see... But don't go to Chanyeol's house. Araseo? " suho said.

"Aish! Araseo! But if he do something crazy again... I'm going to make sure he's going to sufeerrrrr!!" He said.

"Aigoo... Araseo araseo!" 

"Bye Hyung! Take a rest now... " kai said.

"Ne... You too." He replied.

 

---

 

      You opened your eyes and check the time. It's 7:00 in the morning. You look at Kyungsoo and you stood up from your bed and Kyungsoo grab your wrist. You gasp and you look at him. His eyes were still shut and you tried to remove his hands but he opened his eyes.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Oppa... You scared me..." You said.

"I thought you're going to leave me again..." He said and he also stand up.

"It's so early... Why're you awake?" He asked and you let out a sigh and hug him.

"I had a bad dream Oppa..." You said and he caress your back.

"It's just a dream... Okay?" He said and you nodded.

"Why don't we cook ? " he said and you look at him.

"Now?" You asked and he nodded.

"Kaja!" You said and he followed you downstairs.

      You and Kyungsoo started to cook and finished it just in time. Your stepmom and dad sit down on the chair and you headed upstairs to call your cousin Kai. You opened his door and found him asleep. You poke his arm and he covered his face with the blanket. 

"Ya! Wake up!" You said and he faced his back to you.

"Oppa! Let's eat!!" You said and he groaned.

"Aish! Araseo... Chanyeol is downstairs..." You said and he stood up. You giggled and he sighed.

"Just kidding Oppa... Kaja... Let's eat!" You said and he followed you.

     You all started to eat and your father stood up and ready his self for his work. You finished eating and your stepmom clean everything. You excused yourself and you made your way to the garden. You sit down on the bench there and you close your eyes.  Everything replayed. You let out a loud sigh and you opened your eyes.

"What happened to my bestfriend?" You whispered and Kyungsoo walked towards you.

"Heeyoung... What are you doing here?" He asked and you look at him.

"Hmm? Nothing." You said and he chuckled.

"Where's Jongin Oppa?" You asked and he sit beside you.

"He said he's going to get some clothes..." He said

"Heeyoung... Do you want to go out? " he asked and you shook your head.

"Wae?" He asked.

"I- uhmm... I...-"

"You're scared?" He said and you sighed.

"Oppa--"

"Why? You don't need to be scared heeyoung... I'm here..." He said and he hold your hand.

"But..."

"No buts... Just go out with me... So you're not going to be scared..." He said and you nodded.

 

---

 

     Kai went back with a bag. You finished taking shower and you dress yourself up. Kyungsoo entered your bathroom and you blowdry your hair and go downstairs. You opened the TV and watch some shows. Kai sat down beside you and you look at him. 

"You're going out with Hyung?" He  asked and you nodded.

"How about you? Are you going somewhere?" You asked and he shook his head.

"Maybe i'm going back to our dorm." He said and you look at him.

"Why don't you come with us?" She asked and he shook his head.

"No thanks..."

"Wae??"

"Spend the whole day with Hyung... It's going to be fun Heeyoung..." He said and you sighed.

"Just come with us! It's going to be more fun!!" You said and he chuckled.

"No Heeyoung... A big no..." He said and you pout.

"Please?" 

"Heeyoung... You don't need to beg me... Okay? All you need to do today is to have fun with Hyung! Okay?" He said and you sighed.

"Jebal? " you said and he pinch your nose.

"No heeyoung... I'm sorry... Maybe next time? Hmm i promise ! We're going out. Next time. " he said and you nod your head.

"Araseo..." You said and Kyungsoo tap your shoulder.

"Kaja?" He said.

"Oppa! Come with us! " you said to kai and he shook your head.

"I'm going back to dorm..." He said and he stood up.

"Aish..." 

     You walk with Kyungsoo and Kai. You kept on pleasing Kai and he kept saying no. You sighed and Kai made his way back to their dorm. You cling your arm around Kyungsoo's and you entered the mall. You walk around and buy things and feel tired. You sit on the bench inside and let out a sigh.

"Do you want a drink?"

"Sure Oppa..." You replied and he smiled.

"Wait Oppa here... Araseo? Don't leave..." He said and pinch your nose before leaving.

     You stayed there and wait for him to come back. You let out a sigh and look at your shoes. When a guy sit down beside you. You look at him and you move away. He glued his eyes on you and gulped down your saliva. And he smirked. You cleared your throat and you stand up to avoid him but he grabbed your wrist and you yelp. 

"Ya... Why don't you come with me eh? You're so lonely..."

"Go away! I'm with someone!" You said and he chuckled.

"Come on! Your friend is not here yet... I don't want you to be bored..." He said and you tried to remove his hand on your wrist.

"Ya! Let me go!" You said.

"Come with me... It's going to be fun!" He said.

"I don't even know you stupid!" You said and kick his legs and he let go of you. You take the opportunity to run and you head to the restroom. You catch your breath and face the mirror.

"I don't really want to go out.." You whispered.

 

---

 

"God damn.... Where is she?" Kyungsoo whispered and look around.

"Excuse me Miss... Did you notice a girl here earlier? She wears a red beanie... And a green shirt." Kyungsoo said.

"I'm sorry... I just came here..." The lady said and Kyungsoo looked around. He took his phone out and call you. You answer it and he sighed.

"Where are you Heeyoung?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Oppa... I'm scared..." You said and he started to get worried.

"Where are you? I told you to stay here... " he said.

"A guy... A guy grabbed my wrist and he-- he wants me to go with him..." You said.

"Okay... Tell me where are you? Are you with him?" He asked.

"No...i ran away from him Oppa..." You said.

"Good. So where are you?

"I'm in the rest room..." You said.

"Okay... Wait me there... Stop crying heeyoung... Oppa is coming..." He said and you end the call.

      Kyungsoo made his way to the rest room and he stood outside. He waited for you to come out but you don't want to go out. Kyungsoo tried to call your name and you heard his voice echoing and you walked towards him.

"Oppa..." You said and hug him tightly.

"Are you alright?" He asked and you nod.

"Aish... I'm sorry for leaving you again Heeyoung..." He said and you started sobbing.

"It's okay oppa... I-it's not your fault." You said and he hug you.

"Kaja... Drink this..." He said and hand you the bubble tea he bought.

"Thank you Oppa..." You said and wipe your tears away with the back of your hand.

"Kaja... Let's go..." He said and wrap his arm around your waist.

"Nothing to be afraid of ... Okay?" He said and you nod.

     You sit down on the bench and drink your bubble tea. Kyungsoo hold your hand to make sure you're feeling safe. You move closer to him and he pecked your cheeks. You let out a small smile and he kiss the back of your hand and hold it tightly again.

"Do you want something?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Nothing... " you replied and throw the cup of your bubble tea inside the trash can and you sighed.

"Do you want to go home now?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Hmm... Let's go..."

"Where?"

"To your house... Let's just watch movies there and eat ice cream... Kaja..." He said and pull you up.

"Okay Oppa..." You said and he wrap his arm around your waist.