New Day

You Don't Know Him

 

      You wake up 6:00 in the morning and prepare your things. You head downstairs and saw your parents cleaning up and placing their luggage outside. You bit your lower lip and your father look at you but he quickly look away. You wander your eyes around the house and the other furniture are already place outside. You head to your Dance studio and the Mirrors are not there. You sighed and you sit down on the floor and your tears rolled down. You don't want to leave. But what can you do now? You don't even know what's happening. You were shocked when the door opened and you look at Kyungsoo. He rub his eyes and he sit down beside you.

"I thought you already leave me." He said and you smile.

"What are you talking about? I'm not going to do that!" You said and he peck your cheeks. 

"Kaja... I'll help you to pack your things." He said and you both stand up and head to your room. You place your clothes inside your luggage and you sighed. Kyungsoo push you inside the bathroom and you shut the door and you take a quick shower. You can't imagine that your father is selling the house. It's his dream house. You finished taking shower and you quickly change your clothes and you head downstairs. You sit down on the couch. But you were asked to stand up because their going to take it. You bit your lower lip and you wander your eyes around. You head to the kitchen and you sit down on the bench top. You let out a loud sigh and you heard Kyungsoo's voice calling out your name.

"Ne Oppa?" 

"Let's go... The buyer is here..." He said and your tears formed. You check the time and you sighed.

"They's too excited. It's only 7:30am." You said and you follow Kyungsoo. Your parents and the buyer start to talk. You can't listen to it anymore so you head outside and you sit down inside your car. Kyungsoo followed you and he sighed.

"Are you okay Heeyoung?" He asked and you nod.

"I am..." 

"Can i ask a favor?" You said to Kyungsoo and he smile.

"What is it?"

"Tell Appa i'm going to my new place..." You said and his smile quickly disappeared.

"Please?" You said and he nod. He head inside and he sit down beside you.

"He said... Take care... And don't forget to call." He said as he shut the car's door. 

     You reached your new Condominium Unit and you sighed. You like it. But you miss your house. You miss your bedroom. You miss everything. The mirrors from your Dance studio were placed inside a room. You enter your new bedroom and you place your bags inside and you sit down on the bed and wander your eyes around. The style and decors are the same as your bedroom before and you like it. Your father knows everything you want. Kyungsoo followed you inside and you smile at him.

"You can go back to your dorm now Oppa." You said and he sit down beside you.

"You sure?" He asked and you nod.

"Ne..." You replied and he peck your lips.

"I'll just call you later okay?" He said and you nod. You follow him and you open the door and he peck your lips again. 

"Bye!" He said.

"Bye!" You replied and you shut the door. You sighed and you start to place your clothes inside your new closet. 

 

---

 

"B-bwo?! Heeyoung--"

"Yes Kai... You heard it right!" Kyungsoo replied as he sit down on the couch.

"Is she alright there?" Kai asked and Kyungsoo nodded.

"Well... She told me to go back here... So i think she's alright there..." 

"Tsk. Why don't you call her now Hyung?" Kai suggested and Kyungsoo quickly grab his phone and dial your number. You answer the phone call and he asked if you're okay there.

"It's okay here Oppa..." You replied.

"What are you doing now Heeyoung?" He asked and you sighed.

"Just watching TV..." You replied and Kyungsoo hand the phone to Kai.

"Heeyoung Dongsaeng! It's Jongin Oppa!" He said and you smile by the sound of his voice.

"Ya... You sound like you really miss your cousin eh?" You said and he laughed.

"Ne... I do miss my cousin!" He replied and you giggled.

"Are you sure you're okay there? Aren't you bored?" He asked and you bit your lower lip.

"No Oppa... I'm not bored..." You replied and you heard him sighed.

"Just call us if you're bored, okay Heeyoung?" He said and you smile.

"Ne Oppa..." You replied and Kyungsoo start to talk again. You turn off the TV and just talk to him. 

      You reached your school and you sit down on your chair. Miso stayed quiet and she didn't smile or greet you a good morning. She wore her reading glasses and start to scan her book. You just sighed and Jisook smile at you and whisper you that Miso is just busy. Or maybe she's having a problem. She heard that Miso is like that when she's a having a problem. You place your book on your table and Kyungsoo look at you. Your eyes were puffy and he sighed. He don't know if you cried or you just woke up. He suddenly peck your cheeks and you look at him and he smile.

"Your eyes... " he said and you touch your eyes.

"W-wae?"

"They're puffy... " He said and you sighed.

"I-i just woke up... That's why..." You lied and he just nod. You read your book and just study there. 

"Are you going to visit your parents later?" He asked and you look at him.

"I don't know what's their address... I think they forgot to told me about it..." You replied.

"Why don't you call them?" He asked and you sighed.

"Their phones are off... Maybe they're working... I don't know." You replied.

"Let's ask Jongin later... Maybe he knows..." He said and you smile.

"Ne!" 

     The bell rang and you all start to eat in the same place. Kyungsoo asked Kai if he knows your parent's new address. But Kai don't have any idea about it. You sighed and you just fake a smile at them. Miso is still quiet and Suho sit beside her but she move away. You finished eating your kimbap and you drink your soda. You just don't have any idea that your father really don't have plans to tell you their new address. He don't want you to know about their problem. He's sure your not going to focus on your studies. But you're just going think about it. You stare blankly at the green grass and you let out a deep sigh and all of them were looking at you. You cleared your throat and you stand up. And Kyungsoo look at you.

"Wae?" You asked.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to the classroom... I need to finish reading this." You said and you quickly run.

"She's weird today... What's happening?" Miso said and everyone look at her.

"You're more weird today Miso!" Jisook said and she sighed.

"I'm weird... I'm just studying!" She replied and she continued reading her book. She comb her short red hair with her fingers and she yawned.

"Aish! What's wrong with the two of you? You two are focused reading that book!" Sehun said.

"We just want to learn!" Miso said.

"I'm going back to the classroom." She said and she stand up. 

"Aish... What's with that book? Even break time??" Suho said.

 

---

 

     The class ended and wave your hand to Kyungsoo. You shut the door of your car and your driver wait for you to talk. You took out your phone and try to contact your father but it's still off. You don't know why but you try again and again and again. You sighed. And you place your phone back inside your pocket.

"I want to see Appa." You said and your driver nod and he drove away. You enter inisde the building and everyone is busy. The sound of the phone is echoing inside and you wander around to look for your father. 

"Ms.Kim!" Someone shouted and you turn around.

"We're busy right now... But what brings you here?" The Lady asked.

"I'm here for Appa!" You replied.

"But he's busy right now..." 

"I don't care... Don't tell him that i'm here... I'm going to surprise him." You said and you enter the elevator. You reached yoru father's Office and without knocking... You open the door. He's sitting on his chair and facing his back to you. He's talking to someone and he have no idea that you're there. Every single word escaping from his lips makes your eyes widened. The box of cupcake you're holding dropped and tears rolled down.

"I'm sorry... If... If i can't fix this problem... I... I will end it..." He said and you fell on your knees with a loud thud. Your father turn around and found you there. His eyes widened and you look at him. 

"I-i'll call you later..." He said and he end the phone call and he walk towards you.

"What are you doing here heeyoung?" He asked and you bit your lower lip.

"What are you saying earlier?? Tell me i heard it wrong!!" You shouted. The workers look at you and your Father pull you inside and he shut the door. 

"Heeyoung--"

"Tell me!!" You shouted and he sighed.

"Yes Heeyoung... You heard it right..."

"Is that why you decided to sell the house?" You asked and he nod.

"Sh*t..." You whispered.

"Is that why you bought me a condominium unit because you want me away?? So will have no idea about this??"

"Is that why-- is that why you ... Why you didn't gave me your new addresss? " you asked and he nod. 

"I'm sorry heeyoung--" you slap his face with your shaking hands and your tears rolled down.

"How can you-- why didn't you tell me about this??" You shouted.

"It's because you're--"

"Of course!! Of course i'm going to think about it!!" 

"Appa... Don't worry... I'm going to do the best i can!" You shouted and you exit his office.