Strong Heart

You Don't Know Him

 

 "Bwo?!" Chanyeol said almost shouting when he heard what you've said. You both sit down on the couch in the club and you sighed.

"H-how? I-i mean..." 

"I don't know either... I don't have any idea..." You said and he sighed.

"Heeyoung..."

"I don't know what to do... I don't know..." You said and you wipe your tears and drink your beer.

"Heeyoung... I know you-- i know WE can do anything..." He said.

"If you can't do it by yourself... I'm always here..." He said and you drink another bottle of beer and you wipe your tears.

"I will help you... " he said and you nod.

"Thank you Chanyeol..." You said and he smile.

      Chanyeol quickly grab the 10th bottle of beer away before you drink it. He carried you to the parking lot and you to the backseat of your car. He sighed and he sit down beside you. Your driver quickly start the engine and head to your place. Chanyeol carried you again. He reached your room and the problem is... He doesn't know what's the passcode. He sighed and he tried to wake you up but he can't you slap your cheeks lightly and you open your eyes. He start to ask what's your passcode and you tell him slowly. The door opened and he carry you inside and place you on your bed. He sighed and he walk outside and he quickly leave. He check the time and he sighed. It's already 2:45am and he's still not home. 

     You woke up in the morning and you quickly stand up and felt a pain on your head. You walk towards the bathroom and you brush your teeth and wash your face. You head to the kitchen and open the fridge and drink a water. You eat your breakfast and you just stare blankly on your cup of coffee. Your father is right. You're just going to think about it. You don't have any plans of going to school today. You stand up and you sit down infront of your study table and open your computer. You just stare on your wallpaper and think of what to do. You're still young and you know that. But you believe... You can help your father. You shut down your computer and quickly take a shower and you head to your Father's workplace. It's still early so you know he's not there yet. You open his computer and copy all the documents regarding the Problem. You quickly stand up after copying the files you need and you quickly head outside. You exit the building and took out your phone. It's a message from Chanyeol. He's asking if you're alright now. You remember that you drink with him and you sighed. You replied and tell him that you're sorry for bothering him and that you're alright. You sit down inside the coffee shop and order a coffee and some bread. You open your laptop and you plug the USB and start to read everything. Until you reached the 5th page. It tells everything. There's a possible thing... Someone stole a big thing in the company. But who? You sighed. Luhan spotted you and he smile. He walk towards you and greet you a good morning and you shut your laptop. You fake a smile and you drink your coffee.

"What are you doing here? " he asked.

"Having coffee!" You replied and he smile.

"Aren't you going to school?"

"It's still early right? So... I decided to have a coffee here..." You said and he nod.

"How's your new place? " he asked.

"I-it's nice..." You replied.

"Good. Kai wants to visit you... Aigoo... You're lucky you have a cousin like him..." He said.

"Ne... I am... " you replied with a smile.

      You and Luhan parted ways and you quickly head to your room and head to your bedroom. You open your Desktop Computer and plug the USB and read the files again. You sighed and you now know everything. There's a big loss. You check the time and you just sit there and think of what to do. The time is running and you just sit down and state blankly to the computer mouse. Your phone ring but you just ignore it. And just focus on thinking of what to do. And there, you remember about the book you read yesterday. *lightbulb* 

"Business Partnership?" You whispered and you start to type a proposal. 

"Heeyoung... Come on! Think!" You said to yourself and you stopped typing and delete all of it. You sighed and you stand up and head to a bookstore and search for a guide book about making Business partnership proposals. You quickly buy it and you head back and face your computer again. You read it and your phone start to ring again but you don't have time to answer it. You check the time and found out that it's time to eat lunch. You grab your phone and quickly order something to eat. You read the book quickly as you can. You finished eating and you lock your eyes on the book and you took a notepad and ballpen and start to write down the things that satisfied you. You stand up and head back to the bookstore and buy a different one. You bought 3 different kinds of guide books. You sit down on the couch and read it. You run to your bedroom and grab the notepad and ballpen and start to write it down. The sun is no longer visible and you decided to take a rest. You finished two books and you head to the balcony and stare at the stars. Your phone suddenly vibrated inside your pocket and you took it out. kyungsoo is calling and you sighed. You answer it and he quickly asked why didn't answer his calls earlier. And why didn't you attend the classes today. 

"I'm not feeling well Oppa..." You said 

"Are you sick? Chanyeol told me you're drunk last night?"

"Ne... That's why--"

"Why did you drink--"

"MY HEAD ACHES OPPA!" You shouted and you sighed.

"Mianhae Oppa..." You said and you heard him sigh.

"I'm sorry..." He said and he end the call. 

"Aish..."

"Heeyoung... What have you done?" You asked yourself and you head to your bedroom and you lay down on your bed. 

 

---

 

"I'm just worried for her! Why does she need to shout?" Kyungsoo said and Suho sighed.

"Kyungsoo... She's not feeling well... It's normal!" Suho said and Kai nod.

"Yeah... Look at Miso... She looks like a nerd now... Maybe she doesn't feel well... Right Hyung?" Kai said and Suho frown.

"Just Kidding..." 

"Aish... What's wrong with her?" Kyungsoo said angrily and Suho look at him.

"I told you... And she also told you... She's not feeling well."

"Then why did she go to the club last night and get herself drunk?"

"Maybe there's a problem?" Kai said.

"Then what's the problem?"

"I don't know! I have no idea Hyung!" Kai replied and Kyungsoo sighed.

"Don't think about it Kyungsoo! Let's just go to sleep now..." Suho said and he enter his room.

"Come on Hyung... You know Heeyoung..." Kai said.

"She doesn't share her big problems to others... She's thinking about it and fixing it by herself." Kai said and he turn off the TV.

"Just let her... You can't change it... She grew up like that... And yes, sometimes she tell us about it. But did she let us to solve it with her? No Hyung... She never did that. Do you remember when she stayed here ? And his father took everything away from her? She applied for a job just to buy her needs. She didn't let us help her. Hyung, that's what makes her smart! My father told me that her father let her grow like that. " kai said and Kyungsoo sighed.

"Do you understand Hyung?" He asked and Kyungsoo just nod.

"But i'm hurt... Why is she shouting at me like that?"

"Girls are always like that..." Kai replied and he stand up and head to his room.

"Goodnight Hyung!" 

      Kyungsoo woke up and he prepare breakfast for the three of them. They head to school and Kyungsoo head to his classroom. Miso stayed like that, reading books while wearing her reading glasses. Jisook greet him a good morning and he did the same. He sit down on his chair and wait for you but you're not going to attend classes today. So he's simply waiting for nothing. The bell rang and all of them eat in the same place. Kyungsoo finish his food as fast as he can and he decide to have a walk. Everyone is laughing except him. He miss you and he wants to see you. But you're inside your condominium unit. Locking yourself there while reading your books just to save your father's business. We all know that you're too young for that... But maybe, god is testing your abilities. Right? Kyungsoo head to his classroom and he sit down on his chair and took out his phone and look at our photos. You're not even online. He sighed and place his phone back inside his pocket and he grab his book and read it.

     You sit down on the chair in front of your study table and read your 3rd book. It's thicker than the others but it's okay. You drink your coffee slowly and continued reading and writing on your notepad. You suddenly stopped to check messages on your phone but there's no new message. You sighed and you continued reading. You slowly right down what you have read and you rest your head on your study table. You shut your eyes and you fell asleep.

    The following days... You're still absent. You just sit there and read those books and list down things you have read. You have no time for yourself. You sometimes forgot to eat your lunch and dinner. Your skin became paler, eye bags are very visible. You forgot to take care of yourself because of the books. You finished the book. And you sighed. You look at the calendar and you stand up and watch news. Your jaw drop and you just listened.

"... Employees start to resign and leave the KHScorp. What will happen next?--" you quickly turn off the and you grab your phone and call your father's secretary. 

"Hello? Ms. Kim?"

"What's happening? Where's my father?" You asked and you heard him sighing.

"Where the is he??" You shouted.

"Mianhae Ms. Kim... But i'm not his secretary anymore..." He said and your eyes widened.

"What did you say? "

"I'm sorry... I need to end this call..." 

     You quickly head to your bedroom and you sit down in front of your study table and you open your computer and start to type things. You can't just let it. You worked for it and you're going to do anything you need to. Your phone ring and you turn it off and you continued typing. After some hours. You finished typing and you re-read it. You run towards your bathroom and you take a quick shower. You quickly dress up yourself and you print the document you typed earlier. You place it inside the clean folder and you run outside and head to your father's workplace. You hand it to the guy and told him to take it to your father. The guy placed the folder On your father's table and your father look at it. He took the sticky note and he read it 'Send this to HaoXi corp. ' he sighed and he just hand it to the Lady and ask her to send it without reading it. All you wish now is that paper will help. 

    The next day... You wear your uniform and eat your breakfast. You're 1 week straight absent and you need to go to school now. You reached your school and you enter your classroom. Miso's eyes widened and she run towards you to hug you. She quickly let go and she frown. You look at her and she ask your to turn around. You obey her and she tilt her head to the side and you look at her.

"W-wae?" 

"What happened? Why are you so thin now?" She asked and you sighed.

"And those round circles... " she said and you just sit down on your chair. Jisook share ou a story and you just listen to her. Kyungsoo just sir down there and didn't bother his self to look at you. You sighed and Miso bit his lower lip and Jisook stopped talking. Kyungsoo just sit there beside you but he didn't talk to you.

     The class ended and you look at him. The two girls step outside the classroom. You grab the opportunity to talk to him and you grab his wrist when he attempt to walk. He look at you and you sighed.

"Oppa... Didn't you miss me?--"

"What? Do you know that i'm always waiting for you to call? Okay... Sometimes i call... But are you answering it?no... " He said and you look at him.

"Oppa--"

"Heeyoung... I need to go. Excuse me." He said and he start to walk. You bit your lower lip and you sit down on your chair and your tears formed.

"You just don't know what i'm facing right now..." You whispered and your tears roll down.



A/N: AYOOOO!!! XD Thank you thank you thank you!! Please keep reading my fic ! And keep supporting! And Here's a little teaser for my next story... Who is he? OMO. And please suggest me a good Story teaser shop :))) thank you! Heeyoung... FIGHTING!!