Woohee Is Bad

You Don't Know Him

 

      You head to Swimming Team's coach and bow your head to him. You really don't want to join. You don't know why did you sign the paper. You sighed and you explain everything to him. But he understand it. He's happy that you're not forcing yourself to the things you don't like. You decide to go back to the Tennis Team and you quickly run towards the tennis court and you tell your team captain that you're going back. He's happy that you're back. Kyungsoo smile and he run towards you but Woohee stopped him. The b*tch arrived and she's eager to know what's happening. He ask Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo sighed and he look at him coldly. Kyungsoo start to talk and every single word coming out from Kyungsoo's lips makes her eyes go wide and wide. You smirk and you head to the locker room and change your clothes and grab tour racket. You went outside and Woohee walk towards you and and hit you with her racket. You fell on the ground and your eyes widened and you look at her. Everyone look at you and your nose and forehead start to bleed. You tried to stand up but you feel dizzy and Woohee smirked. Kyungsoo run towards you and he grab Woohee's collar but he let it go. He don't want to hit a girl. You manage yourself to stand up and you hold onto Kyungsoo's arm and Woohee hit you again. But this time... It's like she doesn't like to stop anymore. You fell on the ground as she hit you with her racket. This time... Kyungsoo can't take it anymore and she pulled Woohee and slap her face. He grab her collar and pin her on the wall. He try to control his self but he can't. She's crazy. Kyungsoo beat her until Chanyeol came to stop Kyungsoo. Woohee fell on her knees and you're laying on the ground. Blood stained your white shirt. Eyes shut. You look like a dead person and Kyungsoo run towards you and quickly carry you. They enter you inside your coach's car and head to the hospital. The nurse quickly help Kyungsoo and carry inside a room. Everyone is worried. Specially Kyungsoo. He bit his lower lip and he spotted Miso running towards him. The girl is worried. The others also came. Your parents doesn't know anything about it yet. They try contacting them but they're phone is off. They all sit down on the chairs and wait for the doctor. Everything is a great day earlier. You're back to the tennis team. But what happened? Chanyeol sighed and Miso bit her lower lip. The kid is still confused. The first question running on her mind is. 'Why is she in the tennis court?' She sighed deeply and she face Kyungsoo and start to ask.

"Why is she there?" She asked and Kyungsoo look at her.

"She joined Tennis Team again." Kyungsoo replied.

"Bwo?! What about swimming?"

"She don't know why she signed the paper... She really don't like swimming..." Kyungsoo replied.

"Who did this to her?" She asked.

"Woohee..." Kyungsoo replied and tears rolled down.

"Woohee?!" 

"I saw her here..." She whisper and she stand up.

"Where are you going?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Just there..." Miso said and she quickly run away and head to Woohee's room.

"Miso?" 

"Ya! Woohee! " she said and she walk towards her and slap her face.

"Ya! What are you doing?!" Woohee shouted.

"You almost kill Unnie!" 

"Who? Heeyoung?" 

"Ne! What are you doing Woohee? " Miso shouted and pull her hair.

"Y-ya!!"

"You really want to die?! " Miso shouted and Woohee pushed her.

"Ya! Why do you care about her more than me? I transferred in that school for you! Because you're my bestfriend!"

"Bestfriend? Forget about it Woohee! First of all... You're not a real friend. You don't care for my feelings! You don't want to listen to me! Woohee... I don't know you now. You're not the woohee--"

"Ne i'm not!--"

"Yes you're not! Because you're a clingy ! You want Kyungsoo's attention! You tried to seduce him before to break Heeyoung's heart! Do you think i will tolerate those kind of Things?" Miso shouted and Woohee's eyes widened.

"What did you say?"

"Wae? You hide it from me right? "

"Mi--"

"Stop it. I don't like friends like you. All you need to do is to stop this bull." Miso said.

"I prefer to have a friend who's always in a fight... Than to have a friend like you." Miso said and she open the door.

"Miso! Let me explain!--" Miso shut the door and she stand there.

"What happened to her?" 

      You open your eyes and you still feel the pain. Your vision is blurred and you shut your eyes again and you heard Kyungsoo's voice. You open your eyes and he hold your hand. You look at him and you smile weakly and his tears fall. You sighed and he start to cry as if you're going to die.

"Oppa... I'm not going to die yet..." You said and he wipe his tears.

"I'm sorry... " 

"Can i go home now? I want to go home..." You said and he look at you.

"You can't... You still need to recover for awhile..." 

"I'm fine now Oppa... Take me home..." You said and he kiss your forehead.

"You can't... Not now Heeyoung..." He said and you sighed.

"Don't worry... Okay?" He said and Kai entered with Chanyeol.

"Heeyoung... How are you?" Chanyeol asked and Kai sighed.

"Don't worry... We're going to make Woohee pay for this. Araseo?" Kai said and you smile.

"Thank you Oppa..." You said and Kai smile.

"Do you want something?" Kai asked and you shook your head.

"Are you sure?" Chanyeol ask and you look at him.

"Don't let my parents know about this... Araseo?" You said and they look at eachothers.

"Please?" You said and Chanyeol sighed.

"I can't promise you that Heeyoung... They need to know about this..." Chanyeol said and you sigh.

"Araseo... " you replied and they exit the room. After some minutes... Sehun, Jisook and Miso arrived with fruits and flowers. You smile and Miso sighed. This is all Woohee's fault and she felt guilty.

"Unnie..." Miso said.

"Ne?"

"I'm sorry for what Woohee did to you..." She said.

"You know her?"

"She's my bestfriend... Before." She said and you sighed.

"You're not the one who suppose to say that Miso..." You said and she smile again.

"Ya. Don't forget your promise araseo?" Sehun said.

"What promise?" You asked and he pout.

"My bubble tea!" He said and you smile.

"Don't worry... I will always remember about that!" You said and he smile.

"Heeyoung... You should fight her earilier..." Jisook said.

"I felt dizzy that time..." You replied and she sighed.

"She's crazy..." Jisook said and you hold your forehead.

"Wae? Is something wrong?" Kyungsoo asked and you fake a smile.

"Nothing..." You replied and he sighed.

"Is something hurt?" Kyungsok asked.

"Nothing Oppa... I-i'm fine..." You said and he sighed.

"Just tell me if something Hurts... Araseo?" He said and you nod.

     Everyone wave their hands a goodbye and you did the same. They exit the room and Kyungsoo sit on the chair and look at you. You sighed and you point at the pillow and he fix it for you. You thank him and you rest your head on the pillow and you state at the ceiling. The nurse came and hand Kyungsoo your medicine. Kyungsoo stand up and help you to drink your medicine. You sighed and you shut your eyes. 

"Oppa... Can you turn on the TV? I'm bored." You said and he took the remote and open the TV.

"Thank you Oppa..."

"Just rest Okay?" He said and you smile.

"Araseo..." You replied and you watch TV. He hold your hand and you smile. You feel sleepy and Kyungsoo cover you up with the blanket. You sighed and you shut your eyes and Kyungsoo kiss your forehead.

"Goodnight Heeyoung..." He whispered and you smile.

"Where are you going to sleep Oppa?" You asked?

"There. On the sofa." He replied.

"Bwo? There's a hotel Nearby--"

"I'm not going anywhere Heeyoung... I'm going to stay here." He said and he kiss your nose lightly.

"Go to sleep..." He said and he kiss the back of our hand and you shut your eyes.

"Good night Oppa..." You said and he smile. He lay down on the couch and took his phone to set the alarm. You need to drink your medicine in time so he need to wake up early. He shut his eyes and you both fell asleep.

 

---

 

      Kyungsoo woke up and stop the alarm clock. He stand up and head to the bathroom and wash his face. He quickly prepare your medicine and a glass of water. He wake you up and you open your eyes and you shut it again. You still want to sleep and Kyungsoo smile. He found it cute and he tap your cheeks lightly and you open your eyes and he smile and greet you a good morning.

"Drink your medicine first... Then you can go to sleep again." Kyungsoo said and you nod. He help you to sit and he you quickly drink it. He lay you down again and you shut your eyes.

"Wait for me here Okay? I'm just going to get some clothes. And buy your food." He said and you nod.

"Be quick Oppa... I don't want to be alone here..." You said and he smile.

"I will." 

    Kyungsoo reached their dorm and he quickly get his bag and get some clothes. He quickly head outside and buy you your food. He took a taxi and head back to the hospital and quickly head to your room. You're staring on the ceiling and you sighed. He know you're thinking of something but he don't want to ask you. It's not good for you. He walk towards you and you look at him.

"Why are you awake? It's still early... Go back to sleep..." He said.

"I'm not sleepy now Oppa..." He said.

"Do you want to eat? I bought you a porridge..." He said and you smile.

"Araseo Oppa..." You said and he help you to sit. He start to feed you and he sighed when you refuse the third spoon.

"I'm full Oppa..." You said.

"Heeyoung. Full? Are you sure? This is just the third spoon of porridge." He said and you sighed.

"I know Oppa..." You replied.

"Ppali... You need to eat!" He said and you sighed. You open your mouth.

"That's it... One more!" He said and you open your mouth again.

"Enough now Oppa... I'm really full!" You said and he place the bowl down on the table and he hand you the glass of water. You drink it and he open the TV.

"Are you going to school?" You asked.

"No."

"Wae? You should go there." You said and he sighed.

"No one will be here to take care of you!"

"That's why there are nurses here Oppa!" You said.

"No. I'm going to look after you." He said and you sighed.

"But--"

"No more buts heeyoung... I'm staying here... Araseo?" He said.

"Miso is going to visit here later... She texted me." He said.

"Why?"

"Ofcourse she's worried... And she wants to know if you're okay." Kyungsoo said.

"She's Woohee's bestfriend ... Right?"

"Yes... But they're not friends now..." Kyungsoo replied and you sighed.

"Miso is nice... I think Woohee is nice too right? Because she have a friend Like Miso..." You said and Kyungsoo shrugged.

"Who knows... " Kyungsoo replied and you sighed.

"Let's just watch. Araseo?" He said and you nod.

 

---

 

"Yeoboseo?" Miso answer the phone call.

"I-it's me Miso..." Woohee said.

"What do you want now? I told you to not talk to me!" Miso said.

"W-wait... Miso... Don't end the call... I want to say sorry..." 

"Don't say that to me... Say that to Heeyoung Unnie!" Miso said and end the call.

"Will she forgive me?"

"You don't need her to forgive you... What you need is... To say sorry to her!" Miso said and she end the call.

"Aish... That girl is such a stubborn!" She said and start to walk.

     She head to the hospital and she quickly head to your room and she smile widely as she see you. She place the flower on the table and she walk towards you. You smile at her and Kyungsoo sit down on the couch.

"How are you now Unnie?" She ask and you smile.

"Actually... I really can go home now. But Oppa... He said i need to stay here for awhile." You said and Miso giggled.

"Ne unnie. Oppa is right... You need to stay here for awhile..." Miso said and you sighed.

"I don't like here..." You replied and she sighed.

"Aigoo... I'm going to kill that Woohee..." 

"You can't kill your friend Miso-ah..." 

"Wae? She's not my friend anymore!" 

"I said that to before... But Chanyeol is still my friend... Right?"

"Aish..."

"You should forgive her..." You said and she sighed.

"Forgive? Is heeyoung going to forgive Woohee?" Kyungsoo whispered and she pinch her lower lip.