Danger

You Don't Know Him

     Kyungsoo enter the teacher's Office because there's something they need to talk about. You started to walk and feel uncomfortable. You can sense it... Someone is following you. You stopped walking and you turn around but see nothing. You sighed and calm yourself down and turn around and a girl handed you a box of chocolate. Your heart almost drop and you smile at her.

"Unnie... I really like you! Hmm... Maybe i'm a fan of yours... Take this... Bye!" She said and bow her head and started to walk. You look at the box of chocolate and open it. You look around and found no one.

"Calm down Heeyoung... Everything is fine..." You whispered and continued walking.

    You continued walking and reach your classroom. You spotted Chanyeol and you just ignore him and sat down on your chair. Sehun transfer beside you and you look at him. He sighed and he quickly stand up and walk towards your teacher. You feel uncomfortable and Sehun look at you same as the teacher.

"Park Chanyeol?"

"Ne sunsaengnim?" Chanyeol said.

"Transfer your seat... Beside the window... First row..." The teacher said and he stood up with his bag.

"Thank you Sehun..." You whispered and he smile.

"It's fine... " he whispered and you smilein relief. 

     Class ended and you grab your bag and walk with Kyungsoo. You cling your arm around his and sehun went to his girlfriend's classroom. You look around and you still hold the box of Chocolate. You sighed and throw it in the trash can. Kyungsoo look at you and you you lips.

"Why did you throw it? I heard Jieun gave it to you?"

"I can't trust anyone now Oppa... " you said and he look at you straightly to your eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asked and you bit your tounge.

"Nothing... What i mean is... I... Don't want chocolates today..." You said and he just nodded and you continued walking

"That girl can be Yoora Unnie's friend..." You whispered.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Huh? Did i say anything?" You asked and he smiled.

"Aigoo! Oppa must be tired!" You said and he nodded.

"Yeah... Maybe i'm just tired..." He said.

"You should take a rest Oppa... I'm fine... I can go home alone..." You said and he sighed.

"I'm sorry Heeyoung... I can't take you home..." He said and you smile.

"It's okay Oppa... Go now!" He said and you started to walk.

     You walk and hear something behind the bushes and you look at it. You sighed and continued walking when someone grabbed your wrist and you screamed in shockness. You look at the guy with face mask and he carried you and sit you down inside the van. They started to cover your mouth and tie your wrist together. You can't do anything. The guy is too strong and no one can hear you. You try to escape and the guy punch you on your face and you feel dizzy. You woke up inside a room and you look around and noticed that you're tied on a chair. You gulped your saliva and you your tears formed. You keep saying to yourself that "Kyungsoo promised me that he will look for me... Don't worry Heeyoung... Kyungsoo will come and get you..." The door opened and they open the lights. You can hearthe clack of the shoes and you feel nervous. 

"Hi heeyoung!" A famillar voice said and you look at her.

"How's school?" Yoora asked with a smile and you started to cry.

"No... Heeyoung... Don't cry..." She said and remove the tape on your mouth.

"What do you want?" You asked nervously and she smile.

"Hmm... Will you give me what i want?" She asked.

"Just let me go!" You said and she laughed.

"Heeyoung... Heeyoung... Heeyoung... I will never let you go..." She said.

"You're going to somewhere with my brother... Somewhere... You don't know..." She said and tears roll on your face.

"Don't worry about your studies... I already register the two of you to a home study program... So there's a teacher will visit your there everyday... That teacher is a friend of mine... "

"Unnie... Let me go! Please!" You cried and he laughed.

"Wae? You don't like chanyeol? Chanyeol loves you more than Kyungsoo can..." She said.

"Please... Unnie! " 

"Stop it Heeyoung... When my brother pleased you before? What did you do huh?" She said and slap your face.

"Do you have any idea how much he's hurt? " she said.

"Unnie! I don't love him! Who cares if he loves me?" You shouted and she slap you again.

"Don't shout at me Kim Heeyoung!" She shouted.

"Remember this Heeyoung... If you do something against me... Expect something bad will happen... "

"Unnie... What do you mean?"

"Let's start... With your bestfriend Sehun... "

"Don't you dare to hurt him!" You shouted.

"Ah... What if ... Kyungsoo--"

"Fine! What do you want?!" You shouted.

"Didn't i told you earlier?" She asked and she cross her arms.

"You're going to live with my Brother Chanyeol..." She said and tears roll on your face.

"Is it clear Heeyoung?" She asked.

"IS IT ING CLEAR?" She shouted and you nodded.

"Just don't do anything to Kyungsoo!" You said and she nodded.

"A deal is a deal Heeyoung..." She said.

"Ppali! Take her!" She said to the guy and remove the rope and pull you outside.

     You sit down inside the van and you just think about Kyungsoo. You felt something vibrated on your pocket and your eyes widened. There's still a hope. You can call for a help. You acted like there's nothing and you reached the place. It's a long travel and you can say it's far. Yoora look at you as she open the door and you bit your lower lip. 

"Move... Ppali!" She said and she pull you outside and shut the van's door.

"Ppali!"

"Can i use toilet first?! " you said in a irritated tone and she sighed.

"Fine! Come here!" She said and open unlock the door of the house and push you inside.

"Here..." She said and open the door and you enter inside.

     You quickly took out your phone from your pocket and dial Kyungsoo's number. You waited for him to answer and he did. You started to cry and you voice become shaky. Kyungsoo started to get worried and Yoora started to knock on the door.

"Oppa-- oppa! Hel-help me!" You said 

"W-what happened Heeyoung?" He asked and the door opened.

"God damn Heeyoung! I told you no-- "

"Hajima!! Just let me go home!" You shouted.

"Heeyoung? Heeyoung?? What's happening!" Kyungsoo said and Yoora grabbed the phone and end the call.

"What did i told you?" She asked and drop your phone in the toilet.

"Don't!!" You shouted and she pull you outside.

"You're going to wait here for Chanyeol... Araseo?" She said and you started to cry. She pull your hair and sit you down on the couch.

"Araseo??" She shouted and you nod like a little child.

"Good... I'm going to leave... And don't expect you can escape... Because you can't!" She said and started to walk. You followed her and she quickly shut the door and lock it. You feell on your knees and just cried. You ran inside the bathroom and tookyour phone. You tried to call Kyungsoo but your phone is not working... You felt hopeless and you heard the door opened. You ran outside and found Chanyeol... You bit your lower lip and wipe your tears.

"How dare you to do this Chanyeol?" You asked him and he his lips.

"Don't ask too much question Heeyoung..." He said and pull you and sit you down on the couch. He opened the TV and pull you closer to him. You tried to remove his arm around you but you can't. He's too strong and you wipe your tears.

"Don't cry Heeyoung..." He said and you bit your lower lip.

"You're crazy Chanyeol! What happened to you?" You asked him and he look at you.

"I changed because of you Heeyoung..." He said and you bit your inner cheeks and let out a sigh.

"Chanyeol... Please... Let me go home!" You said and he shook his head.

"I can't heeyoung... I have you now... I can't..." He said and press his lips on yours. You protested and he held the back of your head to keep you still. After some minutes... He let go of your head and peck your lips lightly.

"Heeyoung... Forgive me... But i need to do this... I really want you..." He said and you wipe your lips.

"I will never love someone like you Chanyeol! You're selfish!" You shouted and run upstairs. You enter the room and shut the door and lock it. You lay on the bed and cover yourself with the blanket and you heard the door opened. You realized that Chanyeol have the keys and you sighed and you felt him lay beside you. His arm wrapped around you and you sighed and remove it.

"Go away!" You said and he moved closer.

"No..." He whispered.

 

----

 

"Hyung! What happened?" 

"Heeyoung called! She's in trouble! We need to find her!" He shouted and Kai froze.

"Bwo?!" He shouted and quickly dialed your father's number. He asked if you're there but you're not... Because... You're simply... KIDNAPPED. 

"Let's go!" He shouted and the two of them run outside to look for you. He tried to contact your phone but it's off. Kyungsoo sighed.

"Why did i let her to go home?!" He asked his self.

"It's my fault! It's my fault!" Kyungsoo shouted and Kai tap his shoulder.

"It's not Hyung... All we need to do is to look for her..." Kai said and they contacted all the boys to help them.  

"Hyung! Call sehun!" Kai suggested and Kyungsoo nodded. He waited for Sehun to answer and finally... Sehun answered.

"Ne? Kyungsoo Hyung?"

"Sehun! Heeyoung is missing!" Kyungsoo said.

"Bwo?!" 

"Where are you?" Sehun asked.

"Do you know the street near the park?"

"Oh yeah... I know that... " he said and he end the call.

      Kyungsoo don't know what to do and the boys calm him down and Kyungsoo started to get teary. Everyone gathered around Baekhyun who holds the laptop. He searched for someone who's possible to kidnap you. 

"What about this gang?" Baekhyun asked.

"W-wait... I know that one!" Lay said.

"Oh! Sehun-ah!" Kai said and he look Kyungsoo.

"Hyung! It's Yoora's plan!" Sehun said.

"Bwo?!"

"Yoora? Park Yoora?" Luhan shouted.

"Ne... Chanyeol's sister..." Kris said and they all gathered around.

"Okay sehun... You need to tell us where Yoora is..." Xiumin said.

"She's not at their house... No one is there..." Sehun said.

"Where can we find her? Do you know where she can hide?" Xiumin asked.

"Come on! I don't know! All i know is Yoora Noona forced Heeyoung to live with Chanyeol." Sehun said.

"With Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Ne... Yoora Noona can do anything she wants..." Sehun said.

"We need to find that Yoora now..." Kyungsoo said.

"Ne... We need to know where she is..." Lay said.

"Why don't we ask for help? To Heeyoung's father!" Sehun said.

"He's right." Xiumin said and Kai quickly call your father.

 

*FLASHBACK*

"What if i'm someone will take me away from you... What will you do?" You ask.

"Bwo? Who will take you away from me? Tell me..." He said and you look at him.

"Just curious Oppa... Can you just answer me?

"Heeyoung... I'm not going to let that Happen... Okay? And... If someone will take you away from me... I'm not going to stop looking for you... Okay?" 

"What if you can't find me anymore?"

"Heeyoung... Didn't you hear me? I told you i won't stop looking for you..." He said and you smile.

"But... You will still love me even someone will take you away right?" He asked and you smile.

"Yes Oppa... Always..." You replied and he smile.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"Heeyoung... Is that why you asked me that? Why didn't you told me? So i can protect you..." Kyungsoo whispered snd tears rolled down.

"Kyungsoo... Crying doesn't help... We need to find heeyoung!" Kris said and Kyungsoo nodded.

 

---

 

     The next day. His father went to the police station and report everything with Kyungsoo. Everyone is worried. Kyungsoo went to the school with Sehun and found out that you're registered in the Home study thing with Chanyeol. Kyungsoo's fist clench and he decided to skip classes today same as sehun and the other boys. You talked about Yoora and asked some of Yoora's friend. They all don't know where Yoora is and Kyungsoo don't believe them. Until they found Eunji. 

"Eunji! Do you know where Chanyeol is?" Sehun asked.

"Bwo? How can i know?" She asked.

"Come on! Answer us or i'll break your bones Lady..." Xiumin said.

"I said i don't know! All i know is he's  enrolled to  home study. That's all! Why don't you ask the home study teacher?" Eunji said and Kris agreed. 

"Yeah... Let's ask the teacher." Kris said.

     The teacher tells that the Park family didn't allow anyone to know where they are. Kyungsoo sighed and they all went out of the room. Xiumin his lips and gather everyone into a circle.

"Okay... They said he's going there later... All we need to do is to follow him... Clear?"

"Clear!" Everyone said.

 

---

 

"Heeyoung? Aren't you going to eat?" Chanyeol asked and you shook your head.

"Why?"

"I said i don't want to. Don't ask too many questions..." You replied and lock your eyes on the screen.

"Heeyoung?" He said and you look at him.

"What ?"

"Nothing... If you want to eat... --"

"I said i don't want to!!" You shouted and push the plate away. 

"Sorry..." He said and you sighed and run upstairs. You change your clothes and lay on the bed. 

"Kyungsoo will look for you heeyoung... Don't worry..." You whispered.

 

---

 

     The next day. Everyone gather at the school's garden and follow the teacher who's going to teach you. The guys followed the red car and Kyungsoo felt nervous. Kris drives the car and the red car turn to the left. Kris did the same. 

"We're travelling too long... It's so far..." Tao said.

"Yeah... Where did that Yoora took Heeyoung?"

 

---

 

"Mr. Hwang?" Yoora said.

"Don't go to Chanyeol's place... Someone is following you..." Yoora said.

"Yeah... I noticed the van..." He said.

"Go to your other students first..." She said and end the call.

"Do you think you can find your princess? Do Kyungsoo?"