Friendly Friend

You Don't Know Him

 

     1st day of school today. You wear your school uniform and quickly head downstairs for breakfast. You sighed and you finished your breakfast and grab your bag and your driver open the car's door for you. You sit down inside and you took out your phone. Kyungsoo is calling. You sighed and didn't answer it. Kyungsoo doesn't know that you enrolled for the school year and you ask Kai to not tell him. You reached your school and you search for your new classroom. You sighed and you enter a room and you quickly spotted Jisook inside. Not just jisook. But also the two faced b*tch. You sighed and you sit down beside Jisook. You talk with her and you caught Woohee's eyes on you. She roll her eyes and she stand up and walk outside with confidence. You smirked and jisook scratch the back of her head and you look at her.

"Yeah. She's like that... She start to act as the queen here..." Jisook said and you chuckled.
"Jinjja? Well... The real Queen is back!" You said and you stand up and follow woohee outside. Other students look at you and you smile at them. They started to talk and they all look at you. Other students approach you and Woohee frowned. You roll your eyes and take pictures with them. Woohee start to walk and you follow her and you both reached the school's garden. Yoi stopped walking and she turned around and you smile while waving your hands at her. She sighed and you walk towards her and you cross your arms.
"What do you want?" She asked and you chuckled.
"I want you to die. Now." You said and you smirked. Woohee sighed and she walk towards you.
"Why don't unnie go die first?" She whispered and you grab her hair and yank it. Everyone look at you and woohee. You push her on the floor and start to punch her face like before. She start to scream and Kyungsoo step in and pull you away from Woohee. Chanyeol grab woohee's wrist and you push Kyungsoo away and run towards woohee and grab her hair again. Students started to scream and the teachers shoo them away and quickly stop you. You catch your breath and the teachers sighed and carry you to the Discipline Office. You just follow them inside and you sit down on the chair and they start to talk but you don't listen to them. You just stare on your hands with Woohee's blood and you smirked. 
"Kim Heeyoung! Are you listening to us?!" 
"What if i say no?" You replied and the teacher sighed.
"Heeyoung! It's our first day today... But what are you doing? Creating havoc and beating your schoolmate??" 
"Ah... I'm not beating her yet..." You said and the teacher face palmed.
"Anyways... Why do you care? It seems like you don't know me..." You said and you stand up.
"Kim Heeyoung... If you do crazy things like this again... I'm going to kick you out. Do you hear me?"
"I hear you." You replied and you exit the room and Kyungsoo bit his lower lip.
"Why didn't you told me that you're going back to school?" He asked and you sighed.
"I don't want you to--"
"Don't do that again! Araseo? You're going to be kicked out!" He said and you bit your inner cheeks.
"I don't care if i'm going to be kicked out. I don't care!" You said and you start to walk.
     You enter your classroom and you quickly sit down beside jisook and wipe your forehead. Jisook sighed and look at you with a disappointed face and you smirked and turn around to look at Woohee who wipe her blood away from the side of her lips. You smirked and a girl entered the classroom and sit down beside you. You look at her and she smiled sweetly. You wish that the new girl is not a two faced b*tch like Woohee... Because if she's like that too... You'll definitely kill her. You roll your eyes and she just sit down and took out her notebook.
"Hello Kim Heeyoung! Kim Miso imnida!" She said and you just nod.
"You know me?" You asked and she nod. 
"Every student knows you here... " she replied with a cute smile and you sighed.
"Tss... I'm not really friendly... Specially to the person i don't really know. Like Woohee... I thought she's a nice and sweet girl... But no." You said and she smiled.
"Don't worry unnie! I'm nice! " she said and she smiled cutely.
"Hi! I'm Kim Jisook!" Jisook said to her and you sighed.
    The class ended and you bump on Woohee's shoulder. You smirk at her and you continued walking with Jisook and Miso. The three of you head to the garden to meet Kyungsoo, Kai, Sehun and Suho. You hug Kyungsoo and you all sit down under the big tree and start to eat. You watch Miso's movements... You don't want to have another two faced friend and you want to make sure that Miso is Miso. (Miso means smile) her name really fits her personality and you like it. But you want to know her more. She's friendly and you see how she talk with the others. You rest your head on Kyungsoo's shoulder and he smile. 
"Your new friend is really friendly..." He said and you sighed.
"She's not my friend yet... I'm making sure she's a nice friend." You replied and Kyungsoo chuckle. You look at him and he peck your lips.
"I think she's nice. Look at her." He said and you smile.
"Ne... Her name fits her personality right?" You said and he nod. 
    Kyungsoo's last subject ended 5 minutes early. So he head to your classroom and wait for you outside. He wish you two are still classmates like before. He leaned on the wall and wait for you there. You place your notebook inside your bag and the teacher finally thanked you all and exit the room. You stand up and fix the strap of your bag and you start to walk with jisook. But you stopped when you hear Miso's voice and you turn around.
"Unnie! Wait for me!" She shouted and you stand there and you walk with her.
"Hi Jagiya!" Kyungsoo said and you hug him.
"How was it?" Kyungsoo asked and Woohee spotted his ideal type. She quickly run towards Kyungsoo and she push you and hug him. You sighed and Kyungsoo push her away.
"What are you doing?!" Kyungsoo shouted and he grab your hands.
"Oppa... What--"
"I'm not you Oppa. Araseo?!" 
"Okay kaja!" Miso said with a smile and she push Woohee away and you all start to walk.
"Unnie! Let's have a bubble tea! My treat!" She said and you look at her.
"Bubble tea?" 
"Ne Unnie! There's a new bubble tea store over there! I want to try it!" She said and you bit your lower lip.
"Don't worry unnie! I'm going to treat you all!" She said and you look at her.
"H-hey... 7 persons?!"
"Ne unnie! I'll pay for it." She said and she pull you with her.
"Aigoo... That girl is so sweet." Kyungsoo said and Jisook nod.
"Kaja... " sehun said and follow the two of you. You enter the store with Miso and she start to order.
---
 
     You reached your house and you quickly head to your bedroom and quickly change your clothes. You head downstair and start to eat your dinner. Your phone rang and you answer the call. 
"Who's this?"
"Unnie! It's Miso!" She said and you sighed.
"What is it?" 
"Nothing... Just checking if Junmyeon Oppa gave me the right number." 
"Ne... This is Kim Heeyoung..." You said and she giggled.
"Araseo Unnie! See you tomorrow!"
"Ne!" You end the call and you sighed.
"Tsk... Why is she like that?"
 
---
 
"Unnie! Hajima!!" Miso shouted
"I told you! Stay away from Kyungsoo!! Can't you understand it?!" You shouted and slap Woohee's face but she smirked.
"Go on Kim Heeyoung... Go and hurt me... And i'll wait for you to be kicked out." She whispered and you catch your breath.
"If you don't stop clinging on him... I'm telling you... You're going to regret it." You said and you sit down on your chair.
"Unnie... Here! Drink this!" Miso hand you a bottle of water and you drink it.
"Calm down unnie!" She said and Jisook caress your back.
"Ne Heeyoung... You should calm down!" 
"Heeyoung!" You heard Kyungsoo's voice and you look at Jisook.
"Did you tell him?" You asked and Jisook nodded.
"Mian... But you really need to stop before a teacher caught you." She said and you sighed. Kyungsoo pulled you up and you follow him outside.
"Are you out of your mind Heeyoung?!"
"Y-ya! Why are you shouting?"
"What if you--"
"I'm not going to be kicked out! I'm not!" You shouted and Kyungsoo pulled you for a hug.
"I-i'm sorry..." He whispered and you sighed. You look at him and he peck your lips.
"I'm sorry..." He repeated and you nod.
"I understand... I understand..."