Jealous Kyungie

You Don't Know Him

     You stayed inside Kyungsoo's bedroom and tried your best to be quiet so they will not hear your sobs. You wipe your tears and rest your head on your knees. You remembered everything happened. And how Kyungsoo went cold. You were confused why he suddenly became like that. You stood up and headed to the bathroom and wash your face. You wipe your face with the clean white towel and went outside and Suho's door slightly opened. You knocked on it and you heard Suho's voice letting you in. You stepped inside and Suho quickly stood up from his bed and offer you a seat.

"You didn't hurt Jongin... Right?" You asked in a weak tone and he nodded while scratching the back of his head.

"Y-you just talked to him... Ne?" He nodded again and you sighed.

"I'm sorry Suho..." You said and he nodded once more and patted your shoulder.

"It's fine... Don't worry..." He said and you smiled.

"Let's go! Dinner is ready!" You heard Kyungsoo's voice and suho smiled.

"Kaja!" He said and you stood up and headed to the kitchen and sat on one of the chair.

"Where's kai?" Suho asked.

"He's in his bedroom... Hyung. What did you told him? Maybe he feel--"

"He needs to know what's right and what's wrong!" Suho said and walked towards Kai's bedroom. Kyungsoo sat infront of you and you lowered your head feeling embarassed.

"Why didn't you go with Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo suddenly asked and your eyes widened.

"You must love to comfort him eh?" He asked you bit your lower lip.

"Kyungsoo...--"

"I'm there to comfort you that time... But you just ran to chanyeol?" 

"What are you talking about Kyungsoo? Are you telling me i--"

"Exactly!" He said coldly and tears formed on your eyes.

"You're wrong Kyungsoo... I'm just worried!" You said but he didn't pay attention. Suho and Kai came back and knew everything happened between you and Kyungsoo.

"Why fighting?" Kai asked and you shook your head and stood up.

"I lost my appetite." You said and entered Kyungsoo's room.

     You opened your luggage and took out your green hoodie and went outside. The three boys looked at you but you ignored them and opened the door. You felt your heart stabbed by Kyungsoo's words earlier. You headed to the mini park near the building and sat on one of the swings and stare at the stars.

"Big problems are always receive by the trouble maker..." You whispered and sighed deeply.

"I wish eomma is here beside me..." You said and tears rolled down.

"When will i be happy?" You but your lower lip and stop yourself from sobbing.

"Why am i so unlucky?" You asked yourself and burried your face on your palms.

"Unlucky with friends... Unlucky with parents... Unlucky with life!" You said and started sobbing.

"It's unfair!!" You shouted.

"It's so unfair!!" 

   Your phone vibrated and you viewed the message from suho. Your tears formed and you covered your mouth. You realy expect that Kyungsoo will be the one who's looking for you. But Suho did. He called you and you decided if you're going to answer it or not. 

"Suho?" 

"Where are you?" He asked and you sighed.

"Hmm? I'm going to... Uhmm... Going to buy something..." You said calmly.

"Where?" 

"Anywhere... Where i can find what i crave for..." You replied.

"I thought you lost your appetite?" He asked.

"I'm ending this call.. Bye!" You said and ended the call.

    You stood up and decided to go to a convinience store. You reached a convinience stor nearby and bought a cup noodles and put a hot water in it. You sat on one of the chairs and started to eat. You looked outside and spotted a happy family walking with smile on their faces. You can't help but to be insecure. Yes you have it all. You're smart. Rich. Pretty. Nice. But there's one thing you don't have. A loving parents. You continued eating and finished the cup and stood up and bought a bar of chocolate. You started to walk on the street while eating the chocolate. You reached an empty bench and you sat down and enjoy the cold wind.

"Heeyoung?" You hear a famillar voice and you turned around and saw Sehun.

"Oh! Sehun... What are you doing here?" You asked and he sat down beside you.

"Actually... I took my girlfriend home... And decided to have a walk? And guess who i found." He said and you smiled.

"Chocoate?" He asked and he took it and took a bite.

"Tss... Did i allow you to eat it?" You asked and he laughed.

"I heard about Chanyeol Hyung..." He said and you sighed.

"Oh... Yeah? " 

"Yeah... So... It's obvious... You ignored him. And it's all because of Kyungsoo... Ne?" 

"NE..." You said

"But i just can't forgive what he did..." You said with a sigh and he nodded.

"I don't know what happened to Hyung..." He said.

"Anyways... Who's the lucky girl?" He asked and he blushed.

"Jisook... From the next classroom!" He said and you smiled.

"Ah.. I know her..." You said.

"She's pretty... Right?"

"Ne... Buti'm prettier!" You said and you both laughed.

"So where are you staying?" He asked.

"Kyungsoo's place..." You replied and he nodded.

"It's kinda late... Aren't going back there?" He asked.

"I am... Take care!" You said and stood up.

"Bye!" You waved your hand and you started to walk.

    You saw a sitting boy on the swings and you just ignored it and continued walking. Kyungsoo finally saw you and you were about to finish the last bite of your chocolate when Kyungsoo grabbed it and eat it.

"Y-ya!" 

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"Wae? "

"Is that choccolate you were craving for?" He asked and throw the packing away.

"No." You said.

"Then what is--"

"I'm craving for a love!" You said and continued walking.

"Heeyoung... Look... I'm sorry..." He said and you crossed your arms and pretended to be mad.

"Heeyoung... I'm i--"

"You're jealous?" You asked and he lowered his head.

"ne... Because i love you! Y'know..." He said and he pulled you for a hug.

"I know i made you feel upset... I'm just jealous..." He said and kiss your forehead.

"You know there's no chance for Chanyeol... Because i already have you..." You said and he sighed.

"I love you heeyoung... I'm sorry..."

"I love you too..." You replied.

"And don't be sorry..." You added and he hugged you tighter and started swinging you around.

"Put me down!!" You screamed and he did and quickly press his lips on yours.

"I missed you... Never do that again... Araseo?" He said and you nodded.

"Did you eat?" He asked.

"Ne... Ramyeon..." You replied and he clicked his tounge.

"You should eat what i cooked. Kaja!" He said and wrap his arm around his waist

"But i already ate--"

"Ramyeon is not enough!" He said and peck your cheeks.

"You're going to get a punishment if you don't eat. Clear?"

"Ne Oppa!" You replied.