Fight

You Don't Know Him

     You both reached your school and you feel uncomfortable and feel some eyes watching you. You looked around and spotted some man in suits and with their phones on their ears. You knew it's your father's workers so you nudged Kyungsoo lightly and he looked at you.

"We should walk faster..." You whispered.

"Wae?"

"Just walk Oppa! Before they took me home..." You said and Kyungsoo finally noticed them.

"Araseo..." He replied and started to walk faster.

    You reached your classroom and found 2 guys in suit standing in front of the door waiting for you. You stopped walking and you looked at Kyungsoo. You grabbed your classmate's long hair and pretended you're fixing it. You hid your face with it and your classmate started to get confuse.

"Walk inside the classroom. Ppali..." You whispered and she did. Kyungsoo walked after you and you quickly ran towards your seat and hid yur face with your book.

"Heeyoung!--"

"SHHH!" Sehun quickly understand when you pointed the guys in suits.

    The class started and the guys started to go away. You sighed and Kyungsoo smiled at you. You smiled back and he squeezed you hand.

"Oh god..." You sighed.

"Don't worry now... They're gone..." He said and you nodded.

"Appa sent them here for sure..." You said and place your book down on the table.

"He just miss you heeyoung..." He said and you shrugged.

"I don't care..." 

"Why don't you go home?" He asked and you shook your head lightly.

"That's not in my plans now..."

----

     The class ended and you walked with Kyungsoo, Suho, and Kai. Sehun waved his hands a goodbye before leaving with his girl. The four of you started to walk when a man in suit blocked your way. You stopped walking and the others came and grabbed the 3 boys. 

"Y-ya! What's wrong??" Kai asked half shouting when the guy gripped on his arm.

"Let them go!" You shouted.

"Mr. Kim wants you to go home..." The guy said.

"Didn't you heared me? I told you to let them go!" 

"Mr. Kim--"

"Let them go!! I'm not going with you if you're not going to let them go!" The tall man infront of you signalled the others and they quickly release their grip on your friends.

   You fixed the strap of your bag as they open the car's door. You looked at Kyungsoo and he his lips.

"Wait me... I'm going back there... Araseo?" You said and the guy pushed you inside and quickly shut the door.

"Where the is that old man?" You asked.

"He's at your house... He's waiting with your mother--"

"Step mom." You said and he shut his mouth.

"What the hell does he want?" 

"He want to see you... And he already know that you're staying in Do Kyungsoo's dorm... So the others took your things there." The guy replied.

"How did he know?" 

"Chanyeol-ssi told him."

" that Chanyeol..." You whispered and bit your lower lip

    You reached your house and you opened the door with anger. You stood there and cross your arms. Your father walked towards you to hug you but you raised your hand and signalled him to stop. He stood infront of you and sighed.

"What? Can i go now?--" your words cutted when the door opened and the guy placed your luggage on the floor.

"What is the meaning of--"

"You're going to stay here..." You father said.

"Welcome back Heeyoung..." Your stepmom took a step closer to you and you slapped her face.

"Shut up . Don't act like we're close!" You said.

"I'm going back--"

"To kyungsoo? You're not going back to him heeyoung... Because today... You're going to break up with him. Now." He said and you smirked.

"Do you think i will do that?" 

"You will or i'll--"

"Please stop threating... It's not going to work. Wae? Don't you like him anymore?"

"I don't like him Heeyoung! He's persuading you to stay there with him!"

"You're wrong... The reason i'm here is because of him. He wants me to go here. Do you understand me? " you said and he sighed.

"I don't like him for you--"

"Wae?? Do you think i like this girl for you??" You shouted and tears rolled down.

"When she arrived here. When she ing stayed here! My life is ruined! I'm always in a problem!!" You shouted.

"Heeyoung watch you--"

"Stop it! I don't want to hear anything!!" You shouted and grabbed your luggage.

"Heeyoung! If you leave... You'll regret everything!" He shouted and you stopped and look at him.

"I already regret all." You said.

"Don't expect that you'll have the company in the future. And don't expect i'll support your studies." He said and you smirked.

"Don't worry... I have brains it pass all of that." You said and opened the door.

"I'm going to make sure you'll suffer!" He shouted

"Come on... You always make me suffer. You and your wife!" You shouted back and he slapped you.

"She's your mother!" He shouted and bit your lower lip.

"She's not! And forget that i'm your daughter!" You shouted.

     You started to walk and headed outside and stopped. You opened your wallet and went back inside and throw your credit card at him. He look at it and you bowed.

"I'm going now. Mr. Kim..." You said and turned around and continued walking.

    You took a taxi and tears rolled down as you watch the view from the outside. You sighed and wipe your tears away. The driver looked at you and shut your eyes. You took out your phone and answer the call.

"Who's this?"

"Heeyoung! It's me... Minseok." 

"Oh... Wae?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm on my way back to Kyungsoo's dorm. Wae?"

"Good. He's crying here... Can you go faster? Before the things get break?" He asked.

"Wait me there... I'm near." You replied and ended the call.

"Mister... Can we go faster? I really need to be there..." You said and the driver nodded.

    You reached the school dorm and payed the driver. You quickly headed to Their room and knock on it. You can hear Kyungsoo's voice and you shut your eyes and face palmed yourself.

"You're such a problem Heeyoung..." You whispered and the door opened. Minseok took your luggage and you walked inside. Mirrors are broken. The vase you admired is also broken.

"Hyung! Hajima!" Kai shouted.

"Oppa..." You said in a low tone of voice and he looked at you. Tears rolled on your faxe and he quickly ran to you and hug you tightly.

"Whay happened?" You asked.

"I- your father told me you want to break up with me... I-i thought you're going to leave me..." He said and you started sobbing.

"I'm not... I'm not going to leave my Oppa..." You whispered and hug him.

"Forget him. Forget what he said. Forget what happened." You said and he sobbed and burried his face on your neck.

"Heeyoung..." He whispered and the three boys exit the dorm and leave the two of you.

     You hugged Kyungsoo tighter and he did the same and he keep on crying on your shoulder. You can feel his tears soaking your black shirt but you don't care at all. All that matter is you're free from your sad life. You caressed the back of his head and he look at your face.

"You're not leaving me... Right?" He asked and you smiled.

"I won't..."

"Don't listen to him... Or to anyone if they're telling i don't love you or i'll leave you... You only listen to me... Coz i know my feelings more than the others... Hear me? Hmm?" You said and peck his lips.

"Always remember that Kim-- That Choi Heeyoung loves you." You said.

"Choi?" He asked.

"It's my Eomma's surname..." You replied with a weak smile.

"Don't ask to much... All that matter is you and me are together... Araseo?"

"Araseo..." He replied and pulled you for a hug once more.

"Ehem. Can you two talk inside his bedroom? We're going to clean this up." Suho said and you nodded and pull Kyungsoo inside his bedroom.

     You sat on the bed and Kyungsoo rested his head on your chest, feeling and hearing your  heartbeat. You rest your back on the headboard and caress his hair. And he sighed.

"Heeyoung... Why is your heart beat too loud?" He asked.

"Because you're with me..."

"...or maybe... Because your resting your head on my chest?" You asked and he chuckled.

"It's almost 12:00 aren't you--"

"No... I don't feel like going there..." He replied and you smiled.

"Heeyoung... "

"Ne?"

"Can you take care of me?"