Lies

You Don't Know Him

    You sat on the couch holding a bottle of soju on your hand. Your parents are away for some meeting. You stared at the table and felt a tears rolled down on your cheeks. You drank down the bottle and open another one. You can't hide it... But you're hurt. Kyungsoo is everything. He's the only one who can change you. The only one who can convince you to change but he just dumped you just like that. You let out a sigh and heard a knock on the door. The door opened and Chanyeol showed up. You looked away and lowered your head.

"Heeyoung... Are you okay?" He asked and you nodded.

"You sure?" He asked and he caressed your back.

"What are you doing here?" You asked and wipe your tears and he looked at you.

"I'm here for you..." He replied.

"Ch-chanyeol..." You cried and burried your face on his chest and he caressed your back in a comforting way.

"It's okay Heeyoung..." He whispered as you hugged him and he hugged you back.

"It's not!" You said and he kiss your forehead.

"It is."

"Move on..." He whispered and he wiped your tears away and press his lips on yours.

   You don't know how to react. You don't know what's happening. You don't know how to get rid of his lips. You just shut your eyes and reply to his kisses. You smiled and ruffled your hair and smile at you.

"Forget him. And everything will be fine." He said and you your lips and remembered how Kyungsoo comforted you before. 

"I can't " you said and stood up.

"You can Heeyoung..." He said and grabbed your hand.

"Just let me help you..." He said and bit your inner cheeks.

"What are you saying? Huh? Eunji--"

"I don't like Eunji..." He cutted you and stood up.

"...and i will never like her." He added and he pulled you for a hug.

   You thought Chanyeol is right. Moving on is the best solution... You thought your bestfriend is right to forget him and you finally agreed. But you can't deny that it's hard. Kyungsoo is the first person you loved so much. He caressed your hair and you felt comfortable and rest your head on his chest and hear his heartbeat. He kiss your crown and you hugged him.

"Komawo... Chanyeol..." You said and he chuckled.

"Anything for my princess..." He replied and you smiled.

----

    You woke up in the morning by the sound of your cellphone. You grabbed it lazily and saw your Mother calling. You stood up from your bed and answered it.

"Heeyoung! A package will be there... Wiat for it araseo?" She said.

"Eom--" you didn't finish your sentence when your mother quickly ended the call.

"She must be busy..."

   You walked towards your bathroom and took a shower and change to your uniform. You opened the cupboard and took out the box of cereal and place it on the bowl. After prepairing it. You sat on the stool and started eating. ALONE. After eating. You placed everything you used on the sink and your driver placed the box inside and handed you a paper and you signed it. you opened the box and saw a note that is sticked on the little blue box. "For kyungsoo..." those words escaped from your lips as you read it. you placed it inside your bag and headed outside You hopped inside your car and the diver started the engine. You sighed and don't know how to face Kyungsoo. You know you still love him. But the problem is... He broke up with you. You reached your school and made your way towards your classroom. All of them looks at you. Maybe they know what happened. They know how a guy dumped you. But you don't care. Confidence is still your power. You entered your classroom and your teacher is still not there. You walked towards your seat which is beside Kyungsoo. You placed the box on his table and he looked at you.

"What is this?" He asked.

"Don't worry... It's not from me... Eomma wants me to give you that." You said and sat down with a sigh.

"Just accept it. If you don't want her to disapoint." You said and he nodded and place it inside his bag.

"By the way... Tell your Eomma i can't come... Tell her i'm sorry..." You said and cleared your throat and looked up on the ceiling to stop your tears to flow down.

"Araseo..." He replied cooly and you bit your lower lips and Chanyeol patted your shoulder and you turned around to see him. He shooked his head and wipe your tears and smile at you. You nodded and he pinch your cheeks.

    Kyungsoo sighed and stood up and headed to the men's room. He faced the mirror and face palmed his self. He can't take it anymore... But he's afraid about what Chanyeol  said. About his family and his friends. Tears rolled down on his cheeks and he quicky wiped it away. He sighed deeply and went back to the classroom. Seeing you and Chanyeol having a conversation is hurting him. Your smiles. Your laughs. He missed it. He sat on his chair and Chanyeol smirked at him. He looked away and focused on the lectures. The class ended and you shooed your driver and walked to your home. Walking on the streets alone is just... SAD. You stopped in front of the parlor and grabbed your beutiful long hair. it and you entered inside. The girl aksed you what hairstyle and you gulped.

"Anything fits me... Just make it short." You said and tears formed.

"Are you sure? But your hair is so Beautiful--" 

"I don't care. If i want them short. You'll make it short. Clear?" You said and she nodded. And started cutting it.

     You cleared your throat and exhaled loudly. After she cutted it. You looked at the mirror and bit your inner cheeks. She smiled and you took out your wallet.

"You're still pretty even we cut your hair..." She said and you smiled at her.

"Kamsahamnida!" You said and stood up and handed her the payment and a tip.

   You exit the parlor and started to walk again. You opened your bag to place your wallet back and you found your black beanie. You took it out and wear it and then you started to walk again. You took the mirror out of your pocket and look at your new hair. 

"She did Ga In's hairstyle eh?" You whispered and placed it back on your pocket.

    You made your way home and you quickly entered your bedroom and place your things down on the floor and change your clothes. You headed down to the kitchen and remembered you don't have food. You went outside and saw your driver sitting on the chair and you asked him to buy you a box of pizza.

"Is that all?" He asked and you nodded.

"After that... You can go home." You said and shut the door. You sat on the couch and grabbed the remote and turn on the TV. After some minutes. Your driver arrived and you handed him some money. You heard his daughter is sick and you decided to help him.

"A little help for your daughter." You said and open the box and started to eat while watching. Your phone vibrated and you looked at it. 

"Why is he calling?" You asked yourself and answered the call.

"Chanyeol?" You asked and keep on eating.

"Where the hell is your driver? I'm outside!" He said and you sighed and quickly stood up.

"Wait me there. I gave him a day off. Tomorrow he's not here too." You said and ended the call and open the gate.

"What's your dinner?" He asked and you stepped aside so he can go inside.

"Pizza!" You replied and open the door and sat on the couch.

"Mmm..." He hummed and handed you a cup of bubble tea.

"I think you're giving it to a wrong person! I think this is for sehun!" You said and he laughed.

"Ani... It's really for you..." He said and you just smiled and continued eating.

"As i can see... You already moved on!" He said and you shook your head that made your beanie fall.

"Oh my! You-- you cut your hair??" He asked and you shook your head.

"I didn't cut it. The lady in the parlor cutted it." You replied.

"W-why??"

"Why? Because i want to." You said and he looked away.

"Tss! You should've done that!" He said.

"Tsk. Shut up! " you said.

    You pretended to be happy... But you're heart is still in pain. Just thinking of Kyungsoo makes you cry. You drink the bubble tea as you watch movies with Chanyeol. You don't have Kyungsoo... But you have Chanyeol now... You cleared your throat and stood up but he held your hand.

"I want you Heeyoung..." He said and your eyes widened.