Difficulties

You Don't Know Him

      Kyungsoo started to walk home. He felt the street is spinning around. He feel dizzy but he kept on sipping on the bottle of soju while walking. He reached the dorm and loosen the knot of his necktie and knock on the door. but no one's opening it so he started banging it until Suho woke up and ran towards the door and expertly catch Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo! Why the hell are you drunk??" He asked and he didn't answer.

"Jongin! Jongin!!" Suho shouted and Kai quickly ran towards them.

"Carry him to his bedroom..." Suho said.

"I'll make some tea for him." He added and Kai quickly walked with Kyungsoo.

   Kai lay Kyungsoo on the bed and removed his blazer and place it on the chair. Suho entered the room while waiting the tea to finish. He stood beside Kai and the both let out a sigh.

"What's wrong with him?" Suho asked and Kai shrugged 

"I don't--"

"Maybe Heeyoung-- i mean... Heeyoung doesn't visit... Kyungsoo doesn't talk about her. Kyungsoo don't visit her. And... Kyungsoo is always in our hangout place." Suho explaned and Kai nodded.

"Why don't we ask her?" Kai suggested and took out his phone.

---

    You moved your hand away when you heard your phone and quickly grabbed it. Chanyeol stood up and hugged you from the back.

"Hello?"

"Hey... Heeyoung... It's me... Kai!" 

"Oh...wae?" You asked.

"It's about Kyungsoo... I mean... He's drunk .."

"So?" You replied simply.

"Is there a problem between the two of you?" He asked.

"Why are you asking me that ? You should ask Kyungsoo..." 

"How can we ask him if he's drunk? I mean-- he's sleeping!" He said.

"Fine. He broke up with me. Is it clear now??" You asked and ended the call.

 

   Chanyeol grabbed your arm and pulled you closer to him. You didn't moved and accidentally dropped your phone. You bent down to pick it up but he stopped you by grabbing your wrist. 

"Heeyoung... Give me a chance... I'll help you..." He said and you started to tear up.

"Promise..." He whispered and pulled you for a hug. You started sobbing and he comforted you.

"Why did he broke up with me? I-i thought i'm a good girlfriend to him..." You cried and you hug him back and burried your face on his chest.

"Shhh... It's okay..." He said and you hug him tighter and kiss your crown.

"Everything will be okay... I promise heeyoung..." He said and you nodded.

"I love you heeyoung..." He said and pulled you more closer.

"I-i love you too Chanyeol..." You replied and he smiled.

    Chanyeol decided to go home and you lead him outside. You opened the gate and he bent down and peck you lips. You just smiled weakly and he waved his hand cutely. You did the same and shut the gate and ran inside your house. You shut the door and covered your mouth and slide down to the floor. You started sobbing and you burried your face on your palms and started to cry again.

"Kyungsoo..." You whispered and 

"I still love you..." 

    You woke up in the morning and checked your phone. You stood up and stretch your arms and walked towards your bathroom lazily. You took a quick shower and change to your uniform. You grabbed your bag and headed downstairs and open the box of cereal again you sighed and lazily place it on the bowl and put a fresh milk.

"I hate you." You talked to the box of cereal as if it is going to reply to you.

"Tss... Every morning? Seriously??" You said and started eating it.

     You reached your school and fix your beanie and entered your classroom. Everything is fine today. When you saw Kyungsoo's seat is empty. You sighed and walked when Chanyeol waved at you with a big smile on his face. You smiled back and sit down.

"Look at our Sehun..." He said.

"He has a girlfriend!" Chanyeol said and Sehun blushed.

"Oh... Jinjja??" You said and he laughed.

"Ne! Ne!" Sehun said and you smiled. Chanyeol removed your beanie and your new hairstyle revealed. Sehun's eyes widened and look carefully at you. 

"Omo... Heeyoung..." He said and held on your hair and playfully yank it.

"Ya! Ya! Hajima!!" You said and push his hands away.

"It fits you Heeyoung!" He said and you smiled.

"Thanks!" You said and turned around when you heard your teacher.

     The class started but you didn't pay attention on your teacher. You look around and found a Rubik's Cube on your Classmate's table. You signalled your classmate and he handed you the cube and started playing with it. You hid it down on the table so your teacher will not see it. When you heard someone excused.

"Excuse me sunsaengnim... Where's Heeyoung? Kim Heeyoung?" You lifted your head and found Suho.

"Heeyoung..." Your teacher said and you stood up and exit the classroom.

"Kyungsoo..."

"What?"

"He keeps on drinking... Can you stop him?? " he said and you rolled your eyes.

"Tss... Seriously? You excused me to tell me that?"

"Heeyoung--"

"Let him drink if he wants!" You said and went started to walk but he grabbed your wrist and turn you around.

"Wae? Don't you love him?" He asked and your heart skipped a beat.

"I-i... I don't love him anymore..." You replied and continued walking,

     The bell rang and Sehun ran outside to his 'girlfriend'. Chanyeol grabbed your hand and fill up the spaces between your fingers with his. You just smile and you started to walk. You headed to the school canteen and waited for Chanyeol when you saw Kai looking at you. You stare at him directly to his eyes that made him look away. Chanyeol sat infront of you with two ddeukbeoki. You started to eat and still not satisfied at the taste. You missed Kyungsoo's food. But you sighed and shook your head lightly.

"Is there a problem?" He asked and you smiled at him.

"Nothing..." You said and continued eating. You catch Suho and Xiumin's eyes on you and you just ignored them.

    You went back to the classroom with Chanyeol. He sat next to you and wrap his arm around your shoulders. You rested your head on his shoulder and he smiled.

"I love you..." He whispered.

"Nado." You replied and he chuckled.

 



A/N: Sorry for less updates! :(( And thanks for voting, subscribing and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it! :) thanks a lot! :) :) :) to those who's attending school like me... Do assignments first before reading my fic! :) <3 <3 <3