Worried

You Don't Know Him

     You fell asleep on the couch and Kyungsoo put a pillow pn your head and entered Kai's bedroom. He started to clean Kai's things and after cleaning it. He quickly entered Suho's bedroom and did the same. He went back to the living room to check and you and he felt his self smiling and he bent down to kiss your forehead. He went back to suho's room which is the messiest room and continued cleaning it.

   Suho and Kai arrived and found you sleeping on the sofa. They looked at eachother and looked for Kyungsoo. Suho entered his room and found his friend cleaning. He cleared his throat and Kyungsoo turned around.

"Oh... Hyung!" He said and Kai entered.

"Hyung... Why did you let heeyoung sleep there?" He asked.

"I'm going to clean my room first." He said and walked outside.

"You should clean your room. Not our room! We can clean it!" Suho said.

"It's okay hyung!" He said and entered his bedroom and started cleaning it. He didn't had a hard time cleaning it because the things are on the right places. He sighed and sat on the bed. He wandered his eyes around the room and quickly stood up.

   Kyungsoo headed back to you and carried you inside his room and place you on the bed. You snuggled on the pillow and he covered you with his blanket and sat beside you. He watched you and turned his back to him and he lied beside you. He hugged you and shut his eyes for a moment. You turned around and hug him and he smiled as he kiss your forehead.

"Mmm..." You mumbled and burried your face on his chest. Kyungsoo caress your back and shut his eyes. Kyungsoo sighed and look at your face. He pressed his lips on your forehead and you opened your eyes.

"Oppa?" 

"Hmm?"

"Did i--"

"i carried you here... You must be tired... Ne? How's your ankle?" He asked and you your lips.

"It's fine now... Thanks..." You said and he pulled you closer.

"Hyung can i--" Kai's words cutted when he saw the two of you.

"I guess i need to-- i'll go back later..." He said and quickly shut the door.

   You stood up and enter the bathroom and wash your face. You headed outside his room and you stood beside Kyungsoo at the kitchen and he started chopping everything. He smiled at you and you smiled back.

"Hyung... I think we have a guess?" Kai shouted from the door.

"Who is it?" Suho asked and stopped walking and looked at you.

"Chanyeol." Suho said and you froze.

"Let him in! Stupid!" Suho shouted at Kai.

"Heeyoung..." Chanyeol called your name and you stood straight.

"What are you doing here?" You asked and he took a step closer. Kai hid his pocket knife behind his shirt just incase and you your lips.

"I just want to talk to you..." He said and you sighed.

"Can-- can we talk outside?" You asked calmly. You look at suho and kai and you found their eyes were shotting Chaneyeol a death glare.

     You pulled him outside and you stopped and shut the door. He look at you and you  crossed your arm.

"Speak." You said simply.

"Heeyoung... I... I--"

"You?"

"I- i love you heeyoung..." He said and a tear rolled on his cheek.

"I- i don't know what to do... I don't know how to... I to have you again... But-- but heeyoung... Is it possible?" He said and you bit your lower lip and took a step closer to him and he started sobbing.

"Chanyeol..." You whispered softly and wipe his tears. He held on you hand and you caress his cheek.

"I'm sorry... But i guess we're not ment for eachother..." You said and you removed your hand.

"Just like you said before... We grew up together like sisters and brothers... That's all." You said with a little smile.

"I love you too chanyeol... But as my brother... My Oppa..." You said and cried.

"Sshh... It's fine--"

"How can i be fine heeyoung?" He asked half shouting and your tears formed. You gulped and look at him.

"You're going to be fine. I-- i already experienced it. And look at me now!" You said and tears rolled down on your face.

"Heeyoung..." He whispered and pulled you for a hug. You hug him too and felt his love for you. 

"Heeyoung... I love you..." He whispered and you loosen the hug.

"Chanyeol... Mianhae... Mian." You said and you tried to release yourself from his hug but you can't you sobbed and he did the same.

"One more chance!" He said and you shook your head.

"Move on... Move on chanyeol!" You said and he fell on his knees and held your hand.

"Jebal! Jebal!!" He started to shout and you whinded.

"I'm sorry chanyeol..." You said and remove his hands.

"You will move on... Maybe not now... But you will." You said and turned around and hide your tears away from him.

"Jebal... Jebal!" He said and you bit your lower lip your shoulder started to shake and you covered your mouth to stop yourself from sobbing.

"Chanyeol--" you didn't finished your sentence when he hugged your legs.

"Please!" He said between his sobs.

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry chanyeol... " you said and remove his arms.

"Go home!" You said.

"Just go... Just go Chanyeol... I- i don't want to see you anymore..." You said and his eyes nailed on you.

"Go!" You shouted and he took a step closer.

"Heeyoung..." He whispered.

"Go home now..." You said and tip toed and pecked his cheek.

"Go..." You said softly and tears rolled on your cheeks.

    You faced you back to him and you ran inside and shut the door. You heard chanyeol banging the door but you ignored it and you covered your mouth with your hand to stop yourself from sobbing. You felt your heart ache. You still do love Chanyeol... But not like before. Kai and Suho heard the loud banging on the door and they ran towards it and saw you crying.

"H-heeyoung... Gwenchana?" Kai asked and you hid your face and quickly wipe your tears.

"N-ne..."

"Did Chanyeol hurt you??" Suho asked half shouting and Kyungsoo heard it. He quickly walked towards you and pulled you for a hug.

"Heeyoung... What happened?" He asked worriedly and you shook your head and hug him.

"Ya! Hajima!" You heard kai shouted and he opened the door and saw Chanyeol.

"Aren't you going to stop?" Suho asked and went outside with kai and shut the door.

"Y-ya!" You shouted and tried to open the door but Kyungsoo stopped you.

"Stop it heeyoung... " he said.

"N-no... What if they hurt him?" You asked and held on the door knob and twist it in time and saw Kai ready to stab Chanyeol with a pocket knife. Your eyes widened and you shouted.

"Hajima!!" You shouted and Kai stopped.

"H-heeyoung!" Suho shouted and covered the view.

"K-kai! Don't!" You shouted and Suho wrapped his arms around you and tried to hide the scene.

    Kyungsoo felt jealous. Not to Suho. But to Chanyeol. Because you choose to see Chanyeol than to be comforted by him. You heard Chanyeol's painful groan and you froze. Things like stopped and your eyes widened and pushed Suho with all your strength and ran towards Chanyeol. You thought Kai stabbed him. But no. He just punched him on the stomach and you held on Kai's shirt.

"Hajima! Jebal! Hajima!" You said to Kai.

"Stop it Kai." You heard Kyungsoo's cold voice and Kai stopped and You helped Chanyeol to stood up.

"Go now." Suho said to Chanyeol and suho pulled you inside.

"Kai! You and me are going to talk! Now!" Suho shouted angrily and Kyungsoo went back to the kitchen.