Hide

You Don't Know Him

     You wroked hard all day and your phone bothers you everytime it vibrates so you decided to put it inside your bag. You went back outside and continued working. You placed al the things inside the bag and handed it to the costumer infront of you. Maybe the costumer recognize your face. He looks like your father's worker. But you don't care, you want him to see how bad is your father. To throw you like a doll he don't like anymore. You smiled at him as he leaved and you let out a sigh. Junghye cheered you up and you smiled. It's already 11:30 PM. 30 minutes more and you can go home. 30 minutes more and you don't need to hide. You fixed the cap you're wearing and lower your head. You realised that there's a costumer infront of you so you raised your head with a smile and it quickly faded when you saw Kyungsoo. He almost dropped the bottle of orange juice when he saw you. He looked at his phone and ended the call for you. Tears formed and you saw your manager watching the two of you. You garbbed kyungsoo's bottle of orange juice and quickly scanned it. You took his money and quickly gave the change. He didn't remove his eyes on you. You wiped your tears and smile at him while handing him his change. You handed him the plastic bag but he didn't move. You cleared your throat and he snapped back to reality. 

"Sir? There's a lot of costumer waiting!" You said with your cracking voice and he quickly moved away.

"Unnie?" Junghye said and sighed and put your best smile on your face and serve all the costumer cheerfully.

    12:00 reached and you change your clothes and grab your things and headed outside. You don't know how to face Kyungsoo now. You walked with Junghye and stopped to a store to buy somehting to drink. You waited for Junghye to be back with the drinks and you entered a store and bought some soju. You know he will be angry at you. You know he will be so ing worry everytime you'll leave. You don't know what to do. Junghye came back and you both started to walk until you part ways. She wave her hand at you and you did the same. You walked and reached the school dorm. There's no Kyungsoo waiting. No phone calls and no text messages. You sat on one of the swings and you opened the bottle of soju and drink it down while your tears started to form. You sighed and look at the dark sky and but your lower lip.

"Why am i so unlucky??" You asked yourself and drink your soju.

   You swing yourself and feel the cold air hit your face. You finished all the soju you bought and stayed there for a little when you hear some famillar voice coming closer. The laughters and the clapping of hands. You shut your eyes and listen to them.

"I told you i forgot my phone!" You heard Kyungsoo.

"But you were calling heeyoung earlier!" Kai said.

"I went back to the dorm to check if i locked it. Then i went to the bathroom and i don't know where i placed it." He replied and Suho chuckled.

"Tsk... He's getting old!" You heard Luhan's angelic voice and Suho's laughter became louder. You opened your eyes and saw them walking on the path when Kai saw you.

"Oh!-- Heeyoung! You're here!" He said and you mentally face palmed yourself.

"Ne!" You replied weakly and Look at Luhan. Luhan undersatnd what you're trying to say and he sighed.

"So... Kyungsoo already know?" He whispered and Kai looked at him.

"What is it Hyung? I don't understand Chinese!" He said and suho looked at him.

"I mean... Let's go and let Kyungsoo search for his phone." Luhan said and they all nodded.

"We'll be ove there Hyung!" Kai said and they both started to walk.

    You shut your eyes again and swing using your feet. Kyungsoo bit his lower lip and watch you. You want to cry but you don't want him to see you're crying. You sighed and hum a song and lift your head up and watch the stars twinkle like you shine before. You smiled like a idiot and tears rolled down on your cheek.

"Heeyoung..." Kyungsoo whispered and took a step but he stopped when you started to sobbed. You fell on your knees and Kyungsoo can't help ot anymore but to go to you and comfort you.

"Why didn't you told me?" He asked and you just ignored him. You stood up and cover your eyes with the sleeve of your hoodie. 

"Heeyoung! Why are you working there? Tell me! Tell oppa!" He said half shouting and you shook your head.

"Nothing?? Come on! You lied on me many times! You're going back here so late. But there's no reason??" He said and you continued crying.

"Heeyoung! I can understand everything ! Tell me!" 

"Because my father throw me away like a toy! Do you understand?? He wanted me to suffer and he took all away i had before! Everything i need!! Every-- everything!! " you shouted and he pulled you for a hug.

"Heeyoung..." He whispered and pulled your head closer to his chest.

"Everything... I need to support myself now! Which i never did before!" You said and he caress your back.

"I can't contact my mother! I can't contact my aunt! What will i do?? That's the only thing that came up to me!" You said and he kiss your crown. You rest your head on his shoulder and kept on crying.

"It's okay heeyoung... It's okay..." He said and calm you down.

"Why didn't you call me? You don't like me anymore because i'm not that--"

"Don't say that! Never ever say that!" He said and look at you.

"I didn't loved you because of the wealth you have. I loved you for who you are! D you hear me?" He said and hug him.

"I- i forgot my phone. That's why!" He said and you sobbed.

"Why didn't you told me?" 

"I- i don't aant you to be worried. I- i know that you're going to look everywhere in seoul to find me! And i said that there's a friend that i'm going to visit. That--"

"Ofcourse heeyoung... " he whispered and kiss your forehead.

"Let's go inside... It's getting cold out here..." He said and place his arm around your shoulder and started to walk. You leaned your head on his shouler while walking until you reached the dorm. 

     Kyungsoo quickly spotted his phone and you sat on the couch. Kyungsoo called Luhan and told him that he's not going with them. He ended the call and headed to the kitchen and took a glass of water. He handed it to you and you drink it. You placed it down on the table and he sat beside you and pulled your head to rest it on his shoulder. His hands slide down on your arm and pull you closer to him. You shut your eyes and Kyungsoo kiss your crown. You're not a princess anymore. You can't have the life you had before. But you have Kyungsoo by your side.

"Do you want something?" He asked and you shook your head.

"I baked some cupcakes earlier... Do you want some?" He asked and you shook your head.

"What do you want? Did you eat?" He asked and you shook your head and didn'y understand his sentence.

"Do you want to eat?" You shook your head once more and move your head down to his chest and wrap your arms around his body.

"Tell Oppa what you want... Oppa will give it you!" He said and tears rolled down on your face.

"What do you want? Hmm?" He asked and caress your back.

"Anything..." You replied and he chuckled

"We don't have it here!" He said jokingly and hug you tightly.

"I just want to make you smile!" He said and you wipe your tears.

"Don't cry..." He said and you both lay down on the couch and tried to fit the two of you there.

"Then i'll take care of you... And yoi're going to eat the cupcakes i made. Right? Because if you don't eat it... I'll be upset. I made it for you. I didn't let Kai and Suho Hyung to touch it. So you better eat it. Araseo?" He said and you hugged him tighter.

"Oppa..."

"Ne?"

"Is it raining?" You asked and Kyungsoo looked at the window infront of him and nodded.

"It is... Do you want me to get a blanket?" He asked.

"Please..." You replied and he stood up and ran towards his bedroom and took a spare blanket.

   He came back and unfold the blanket and lay beside you as he cover the two of you with the blanket. You you hug him and rest your head on his arm. He smiled and kiss your crown and started to hum a song. His beautiful voice echoed inside the room and you love it. You stared at white blanket blankly and Kyungsoo started caressing your hair.

"Oppa... Do you know i love when it's raining?" You asked him and he sighed.

"No... Wae?" He asked.

"Because the sound is relaxing for me... But what i don't like is--" your words cutted when you heard the sound of thunder.

"That?" He asked as you hug him tighter.

"Ne..." You replied and he smiled.

"Wait me here..." He said and he stood up and fixed the curtain to cover the window. 

    He lied down again beside you and you hug him tighter. You let out a sigh and kept quiet and listen to rain's sound. He pulled up the blanket to cover your arms and he kissed your forehead once more.

"Where did Suho and Kai go?" You asked.

"They're just going to hang out." He replied.

"Why didn't you go with them?"

"It's because i want to be with you!" He said and you smiled.