Little Liar

You Don't Know Him

    The bell rang and you lazily close our book and rest your head on top of it. You sighed and shut your eyes. Kyungsoo caress the back of your head and rest his head on top of your head and you giggle. He stood up and grab your hand.

"Kaja?" 

"Araseo..." You replied and walked with him. You and Kyungsoo started to eat at the same place. The school garden. The place is quiet and you just love it. 

"Why are you sleepy?" He asked.

"Molla... " you replied and he rest his head on your shoulder.

"Y'know... It's always okay to tell me..." He said and you smiled.

"I really don't know!" You said with a smile and he chuckled.

"Okay... If you say so.." 

   The class ended and you walked with Kyungsoo but you stopped walking when you remembered that you still have a job. You cleared your throat and Kyungsoo looked at you. He scratched the back of his head and tilted his head a little and look at you confusely. 

"Is there a problem?" He asked.

"Nothing. But i forgot something..." You replied while still thinking a best excuse to tell him.

"What is it?"

"Uhmmm... I-i forgot to viait my friend! She's sick... Tsk." You said and acted like you're worried.

"Really? Can i come?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Oppa... You must cook a dinner for the two boys..." You replied and he nodded.

"You're right... Okay... Take care... Araseo?" He said and kiss your forehead.

"Ne! Bye!" You said and started to walk. You sighed and felt guilty for lying to him. 

    You reached the convinince store you're working at and Junghye waved her hand at you. You smiled and quickly entered inside the small room inside and change your clothes. You headed outside started to work. Your phone vibrated and you checked tge message.

From : Kyungsoo Oppa

Don't be too late! Take care <3 <3

    You smiled and quickly replied a "Ne!" And place it back inside your pocket. You and Junghye talked alot of things when all the costumers exit the store. The little girl is a really good daughter and have a loving parents which you envy alot. You smiled a little, remembering the times when you're mother and father held both of your hands happily while walking on a park. You missed it so much. A costumer came and it's suho. You gasped and quickly hide under the counter. Junghye looked at you and you signalled her to keep quiet. You covered your mouth and suho leaned on the counter to look for something which made you hide more.

"Is your workmate sleeping? You should wake her up!" Suho said and Junghye faked a laugh.

"It's okay... It's her break actually..." She replied and suho chuckled.

"Araseo..."

"Anything else?"

"Nothing. Thanks!" Suho said and you sighed in relief.

"Is he gone?" You asked and she nodded. You stood up and hissed and cup your cheeks.

"Are you alright? You know him?" She asked and you nodded.

"Then why are you hiding??" She asked.

"same reeson as yesterday! " you replied.

"Ah... Tsk tsk... What if --"

"I don't know what will happen..." You cutted her and she nodded.

    Your work finally ended. You changed your clothes and the other workers came to replace the two of you. You waved your hands at them and walk with Junghye. You stopped to by a hot chocolate and sat on the bench. She sighed and feel tired. But you're more tired. You sighed and look up at the sky and your phone rang. You took it out of the pocket and Kyungsoo is calling. You cleared your throat and answered it.

"Ne oppa?"

"Hey... It's already 11:00... Where are you? Aren't you going back here?" He asked and you sighed.

"I'm on my way actually..." You replied and stood up.

"Tsk. Let me pick you up. Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm near... So... Just wait me there..." You replied and you heard him sigh.

"Are you sure?" 

"100% sure!" 

"Okay... I'll wait you here..-- no! I'll wait you at the entrance." He said and you smiled.

"Araseo!" You said.

"Bye!" He said and you ended the call.

"Your boyfriend?" Junghye asked and you nodded.

    You and Junghye parted ways and you walked alone to the School dorm and throw the cup on the trash can. You reached the dorm and saw Kyungsoo leaning against the wall with the beanie you gave him before. You smiled and ran towards him. He looked at you and hug you tightly.

"I told you not to be late!" He said and you giggled.

"Mianhae..." You said and he laughed.

"Don't do that again? Araseo?" He said but you didn't replied.

"Kaja?" You said and cling your arm on his.

"I'm wondering what my oppa cooked..." You said cutely and he smiled.

"You'll see..." He replied and peck you cheeks sweetly.

"I did your assignments!" He said and you frowned.

"I should do that! It's my assignment!" You said and he smiled and stopped walking.

"But i did it already!" He said and you sighed.

"Next time... Just leave it to me! Araseo??" You said cutely and he pinch your cheeks.

"Ne! Araseo!" He said and you smiled.

"Do you want me to carry you again?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Nah! I'll carry you!" He said and squatted down and you climbed on his back.

"Tss... Why did you ask me if you will do it?" You asked.

"Why did you shook your head if you're going to climb on my back?"

"Aigoo!! My oppa is--"

"I'm just kidding!"

"Tss... I love Oppa!!"

"I love my princess! " he said and you rest your chin on his shoulder.