Trust

You Don't Know Him

 

      You both enter the classroom and sit down on your chair. Miso greeted you a good morning, same as Jisook. You also greet them and you place your notebook on your table. Your teacher stand infront of all and announce that all of you will have a quiz for today. You sighed and you place your notebook inside you bag. The quiz started and you read the first question written on the paper. You quickly answer it until you finish answering all of it. You pass all of the papers to your teacher and you sighed. Kyungsoo smile at you and he peck your cheeks. You smile at him and pinch your cheeks. The next subject is there and you keep your mouth shut and pay attention to your teacher. You want to understand every detail of the problem and how to solve it. The teacher suddenly stopped when the door opened and excuse him for awhile. You sighed and you rest your head on the table. Kyungsoo grab your hand and massage it. You smile at him and he did the same. The teacher enter the classroom again and you lift your head and look at him. You pinch your nose and the teacher start to talk. But this time, you can't understand him. You sighed and you rub your eyes and try to understand everything he's saying. The bell finally ring. All of you stand up and you rub your eyes and Kyungsoo stand up infront of you and close the gap between the two of you. You look at him and he smile and peck your lips. You start to walk outside and wait for the others. Sehun exit his classroom and you quickly spotted him. Suho wave his hands to Miso and Kai just walk towards you. Kai pinch your nose and you pout. Chanyeol arrived with his signature smile and you high five each other. You all start to walk and you sit down on the bench and wait for Kai, Sehun, and Kyungsoo to go back. They insist to buy a food for all of you and you all just nod. You took out your phone and check for new message when your father suddenly call. You quickly answer it with a hello and he ask if you're okay. You said you're fine and he don't need to worry about you. They're on their way home and you feel happy. You both say your goodbyes before ending the call. You sighed and place your phone back inside your pocket. The three boys are back with foods. Kyungsoo hand you and the others a soda and Sehun and Kai bought burgers and you all start to eat. Kyungsoo sit down beside you and you smile at him. Everybody seems so happy today. You all finished eating and you decided to go back to your classroom. Kyungsoo follow you inside and you sit down on your chair. Kyungsoo sit down on your table and you look at him. He caress your hair and you rest your head on his thigh. You lifted your head up again and he look at you. You pull yank his arm and he sit down on his chair beside you. He just stare at your face and you frown. You took out your phone and look at your reflection on the screen and he laughed. You place your phone back to your pocket and you look at him. He finally stopped laughing and he press his lips on yours and he shut his eyes. You smile and he chuckled while looking straightly to your eyes. Kyungsoo took out something out from his pocket and you look at it. He smile and hand it to you. You unfold the paper and you giggled. 'I Love You'. that's the word written on the paper. You blushed and he smile and peck your cheeks.

"It's cheesy oppa!" You said and he chuckled.

"Come on... I just love you!" He replied and you smile.

"I love you too!" You replied. 

      The class finally ended and you walk outside with Kyungsoo, Miso, and Jisook. Sehun, Kai, Suho and Chanyeol finally arrived and you all start to walk. You and Kyungsoo decided to go for a walk in the park. Kyungsoo bought you a coffee and you both drink it as you walk together. You want to calm. You don't know what feeling you're feeling right now. You let out a sigh and you look at Kyungsoo.

"Oppa..."

"Ne heeyoung?"

"Appa told me that's he's going home tonight..."

"That's good!" He replied.

"Stay there with me Okay? Just for the night!" You said and he look at you.

"Wae? Your parents are there already..." He said and you pout.

"Please? Just this night! " you said and he smile at you.

"Araseo! Araseo!" He replied and he peck your lips and you smile happily.

"Thank you Oppa! " You replied.

    You reached your house and Kyungsoo and you start to cook for the dinner. Just in time... Your parents arrived. Kyungsoo and You greet them and welcome them. You hug your stepmom and your father. Your father excused Kyungsoo for awhile and they talk to eachother. You look at them and your stepmom smile at you and hand you a paper bag. You smile and open it and your eyes widened.

"Omo! It's the new one right? " you asked and she nod.

"When i first saw that bag... I suddenly remember you... So i bought it for you." She said and you hug her.

"Thank you Eomma!" You said and she smile.

 

---

 

"Kyungsoo-ah..." Your father said.

"Ne Appa?"

"Thank you for taking care of my daughter when i'm away..." He said and Kyungsoo smile.

"You don't need to thank me Appa... Heeyoung is mu girlfriend... And it's also my responsibility to take care of her..." Kyungsoo replied and your father smile and place his hand on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"That's why i like you for my daughter... You're always there for her..." 

"Thank you Appa... I promise you. I'll take care of Heeyoung..." Kyungsoo said and your father smile. 

     You all start to eat dinner and have a talk together. You and Kyungsoo decided to not tell them about what Woohee did before. You told him to don't tell them. You don't want to talk about it anymore. Besides... You already forgive Woohee. You want to forget her and what she did to you. You all finished eating and your stepmom said that she will wash the dishes. Your father wants to talk to you and you follow him to the garden. You sit down beside him on the bench and you take a deep breath. He look at you and you smile at him.

"Heeyoung..." He said.

"Ne Appa?" 

"I believe that... You can do anything... And you know what you're doing..." He said.

"You've grown up!" He said and you look at him.

"What do you mean Appa?" 

"Heeyoung... Me... And your mom decided to sell this house... It's too big for us!" He said and you look at him.

"B-bwo?!" 

"Here..." He said and hand you a paper.

"What's this?" You asked as you unfold it. 

"I bought a condominium unit for you Heeyoung..." He said and you look at him.

"W-why? Wh-what's happening Appa?" You asked and he just smile.

"Take it Heeyoung... " 

"Appa! You know i hate being alone!"

"Kyungsoo will be with you..." He said and you look at him.

"tomorrow Heeyoung... The buyer will be here..." 

"But-- how about you? Where are you going to--"

"We're going to buy a smaller house... " he said and you sighed.

"Why do you need to do this Appa? Why?" You asked and your tears formed.

"Heeyoung... Why're you crying? " he asked and he wipe your tears.

"This is your dream right?"

"When i was a kid!" You replied.

"Don't worry Heeyoung... " he said and you wipe your tears. You stand up and he did the same and you hug him.

"I'm going to visit you!" You said and he nod.

"Of course you should Heeyoung..." He said and you smile. You go back inside and you head to the bedroom with Kyungsoo. You told him everything and Kyungsoo sighed.

"Is it okay to you?" He asked.

"Appa is going to sell this house... Even though i want to stay here... I can't." You said and he sit down beside you.

"I don't even know why he's going to sell this house." You said and Kyungsoo look at you.

"There's always a reason Heeyoung..." He said and he lay down on your bed.

      You father sit down on his bed with your stepmom and burry his face on his palms. He don't want to tell you about the problem in company. It's too big that he can't even handle it. He need to sell the house and he wants you away from them so you will not know everything about the company. Your father sighed. He can't sleep because of it. He don't know what to do. Everything will disappear. All his power. His wealth. Everything. Everything can disappear if he don't do a thing. Your stepmom comforted your father as he start to cry. All he want is you to be happy. He wants you to have a better life in the future. 

"What to do?" Your father asked.

"It's going to be alright... I know we can do something about it... We can fix it..."